It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Europeans De-Pigmented, or what you would call white?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
During the last glaciation, water rose and froze leaving coastal populations trapped in these newly created glaciers. They sought refuge in caves and stayed away from the sun.

Tens of thousands of years later they got out all pale and never got over it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

To put this in perspective, you also have to realize that evolution and the process of adaption takes more time than just a few thousand years. The ancestry that populated the North American continent arrived, comparatively speaking, fairly recently. That would be the explanation according to one school of thought. However, I question such logic myself, as it seems a bit ironic that the temples and structures erected in Central America seem quite akin to those existing in ancient Mesopotamia. There are many variables the mainstream "scientific community" neglects or refuses to consider, and even the ideas which are purported to be fact if you've ever tried to debate them in a modern university, are deemed taboo and "off-the-table for discussion. There is much that's "off the record" so to speak, that by any who value the true nature of our origin must consider them; even if they aren't ideas which are recognized within "academia." To do otherwise is the ultimate scientific hypocrisy. I believe, nonetheless, we all have an inherent sense of logic, and in many cases, it is the illusory conditioning instilled in us that keeps us from recognizing the true nature of reality. If we spend some time filtering out the crap, and learn to think for ourselves (which is harder than it may appear at surface value), and we can manage to shed much of our (often unrealized) indoctrination; the truth I suspect may often manifest itself as self-obvious. (And yes, I realize I'm not quite to that point myself, and for many of us, it will prove a life-long pursuit).

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Morgan Le Fay]

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
as master race, whites have all the colors reflected by light as white.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Whites are the oldest race on earth, they've been living inside domiciles and enslaving other races since the beginning, allowing them to remain inside and lose pigment.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

I thought it was a great article. It lacked the usual racist undertone that can creep in when discussing such topics and also linked the the Gulf Stream as the temperature modifier. I think is a comprehensive theory and highly plausible. It just needs a lot of proof to be scientifically acceptible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join