It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger and anxiety after Terreblanche murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk

The potentially explosive impact of this killing was also clear from the appearance of the police minister and his commissioner of police, who arrived early and took charge of the murder investigation.
Both men took great pains to point out that this murder was a simple case involving two of Mr Terreblanche's farm workers, who are accused of attacking him in a dispute over their wages and bludgeoning him to death.

They will appear in court charged with the murder on Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
One of the best all round articles I have found on the subject thus far.

As I said earlier any black person who attacked ET would have fully known there would be consequences

Murderers like this never turn themselves in. Unless the cops are offering them protection. I have never in my life even remotely supported the AWB but this stinks to high heaven.

One only needs to remember the,Yengeni,Schabir Schaik,
Jackie Selebi, Brett Kebble cases to realise the police are compromised. And alas no more Scorpians to investigate the investigators.

news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry mods
I was trying to post this article in the White supremacist Eugene Terre'Blanche is hacked to death after row with farmworkers thread.

I don't know if i can move it myself or if you, the mods do it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by da_ruse

news.bbc.co.uk

The potentially explosive impact of this killing was also clear from the appearance of the police minister and his commissioner of police, who arrived early and took charge of the murder investigation.
Both men took great pains to point out that this murder was a simple case involving two of Mr Terreblanche's farm workers, who are accused of attacking him in a dispute over their wages and bludgeoning him to death.

They will appear in court charged with the murder on Tuesday.

Related News Links:

South Africa went straight to hell when the Dutch lost control.

Rhodesia/Zimbabwe went straight to hell when the English lost control.

Both are the result of "white guilt".

white guilt raised its ugly head with embargo's on SA products helping to run SA into the ground.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Despite the howls of indignation, the ONLY things that ever functioned well in Africa were "Euro decent" controlled. Period.

Were it not for the "euro decent" farmers, Zimbabwe couldn't have fed Africa to the extent that it did.

www1.voanews.com...

fromtheold.com...

Tell me ONE country in Africa that has prospered that was black African controlled.

The "color" of the skin means nothing other than to delineate players. The fact is, Africans cannot adequately rule themselves. I can only put it to the "tribal" mindset.

When you have people searching out virgins (many of them children-raped) to have sex because " that will cure aids" you have some fairly serious issues. Instead of eliminating tribalism (and what I call plain stupidity), they attack the people that made the countries better.

www.aegis.org...

I know this sounds trollish. I cant help history being as it is.

The last chance for a black ran country to succeed was when a group of freed slaves/descendants attempted to start and run Liberia.

en.wikipedia.org... Civil war killed that idea pretty well.

South Africa (and Africa in general) will continue to rot. Its a 3rd world country. Its never gonna change. I'd love to see it happen, I just really doubt its going to.

Chief Buthelezi of the Zulu's may have made a difference (he and Volksfront made significant inroads) in the fight against the ANC. He knew they were bad news and bad for SA. The communists won.

I expect howls and hatred from some of you. Thats fine. We have our right to speech...for now anyway. Mark Lloyd may decide against it soon.

One last note,

Had someone like MLK or Malcolm (both raised in Western civilization) gone to Africa, I think things may have been different.

Bloody shame. Africa is so rich in resources and so bereft of any coherent leadership now. Oh well. Glad I'm not there.

flame on detractors. I have an asbestos
hide!

new topics

top topics

join