It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden adgenda. What is the goal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If the governments do not have humanity as a whole as their best interest, if they do have the ability and resources to sustain our lives then what is their real goal? What are this want? DO they just simply not understand that what is best for them is best for all of us? What will are they serving? aren't humans really all the same deep on the inside? Why leave so many questions.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by hautmess]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Their agenda is POWER and CONTROL... Why do they want this power and control? I can't tell you - even though I am highly empathetic and can put myself in the shoes of pretty much any human being, from the mentally ill to serial killers and terrorists - I really have never been able to understand how someone could have billions and billions of dollars, yet want more, and I just don't get how having power and control gets people off...

Of course we are all equal on a fundamental level, but our individualities differ, and this is where the pride starts to come in.

It's like we are all tools in a tool box - some have different purposes, different ways they work, etc. They all are equal - they all are tools, they all get a job done - but when you take away the bigger picture and throw some ignorance into the mix, one person thinks the hammer is better than the screw driver because it's heavier and pounds better, and another thinks the drill is better than the wrench because it screws fast.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

Originally posted by hautmess If the governments do not have humanity as a whole as their best interest, if they do have the ability and resources to sustain our lives then what is their real goal?

I have a feeling that we are no longer considered to be human beings in the context of creatures that love others, experience powerful emotions and can see the beauty in things and thus deserve respect for our empathy. Instead the elite seem to have lost touch with the real things that matter and all they can do is to covet resources even relegating their own people to the rank of resources, all feeding the centre.

Their real goal is something I suspect that we will never get to know in-depth as the cynical game of games is kept from us and to work efficiently I think it needs to be something the greater populations must never know. Therefore we are only able to glimpse a snapshot before the veil is pulled tight again.

The reasons we are kept in the dark is probably because the truth is as black as our worst suspicions and I for one do not trust or like any of these “people” in government from my country to any other. The languages may change and the democratic systems may be different but the goal I believe is the same and they are working together to achieve it.

Originally posted by hautmess What are this want? DO they just simply not understand that what is best for them is best for all of us?

Personally I think the opposite is probably true because we all might cherish life and freedom but if these same people in government cherished the same thing then why do we wage war for reasons that are a confusing mismatch of thrown together strategies that seem to have little long term consistency? Why prop up a corrupt afghan government for instance at the cost of the lives of our own troops and why have we been doing it for longer than the world fought the Second World War?

One might be forgiven for thinking there is something the war mongers are not telling us?

Why are our freedoms groaning under an ever growing weight of antiterrorism laws with accompanying regulations on what we can do, what we can say and where we can say it? These do not strike me as the acts of a government that loves freedom, rather they love red tape and we all know that red tape trips up more than just free expression; it is the short end of the wedge into autocracy and social paralysis.

Originally posted by hautmess What will are they serving? aren't humans really all the same deep on the inside? Why leave so many questions. [edit on 4-4-2010 by hautmess]

I know I may be burned for this but I care not as in my opinion I suspect that we as a species were infiltrated by a regressive extraterrestrial or trans-dimensional species a very long time ago. I think that we were manipulated through the ages from religion to social engineering like feudalism and abidance to the rule of the law.

I do not think it started with the Sumerians or the Hittites, I think it started long before the rise of those civilisations, only in Sumeria there seems to have been left, some clues to the greatest jigsaw in human history – our true history?

Today the long term conditioning that started thousands of years ago now keeps our heads down in the hope of remaining unnoticed and just happy to pay our bills and go on holiday twice a year, buy an iPad, fall in love - whatever.

In effect we are held hostage for reasons I cannot say for sure though there are probably a million theories out there and I have my own theories I will keep to myself for now. In some way we are trapped and linked so intrinsically to our hidden masters that this makes it very tricky for the visitors we see in the skies to do anything more than be lights in the sky, being all but impotent?

Just my opinion and I hope to be proved wrong one day!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

Originally posted by BellaMente I really have never been able to understand how someone could have billions and billions of dollars, yet want more, and I just don't get how having power and control gets people off...

I suspect that money becomes something much more than just funds to a person that has money in the billions. At that stage I think money becomes numbers in a spreadsheet that translates to the owner’s eyes as power and influence, leverage and a real means to realise something bigger than powerboats, private islands and the like.

Throw enough funds at something and it will collapse in much the same way that torture over time will break down victims will to resist.

With billions a person can become a political tyrannosaur with real teeth and even choose to remain hidden behind the scenes at will. This recognition of such power is a seductive force because with such predatory power I would surmise come a hunger to increase this power. Thus corruption in the form of greed increases at an exponential rate as to rake in more billions becomes the new ecstasy, the power to rule others by proxy and before long being a billionaire is not enough.

I heard that merit and honour talks a long walk when money talks and in such vast numbers I would imagine that the sound of money is a near thunderclap.

Starred your post in agreement!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If you believe in the bible,Satan vs God,etc...you'd see it all makes perfect sense.

The thing is,so few people want to believe in God and what the Bible says,their understanding can only go so far.

From a mere "human" perspective,I wouldn't be able to understand it either.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I believe their ultimate goal is to reach the singularity. This could not be done right now with our current technology, but im sure within the next decade it will be possible. The singularity would be when the gov implants a brain chip into every human being and we are all monitored and connected to a hive mind. That way all humans are like one being and they all work to reach the same goal. It is much like how our cells work together to create tissues and organs and muscles etc. The gov must take a few steps first before this is possible though. I think first they would need a one world government with much more strict rules. Then they would have to scare us or convince us that we need this implant to survive or for whatever reason. I have a thread with a great video on this. www.abovetopsecret.com... there it is. I think this may answer some of your questions, and probably give you new ones as well. There are two ways this could be acheived, through force or through peace. The gov realizes that the path of peace is going to take much longer to reach, plus they care about power too much to make everyone equal. They are choosing to use force, so that they can control everybody that has this implant. That way, once we do reach the singularity, we are all taking orders from them.
Hope this helped

join