It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early America - Militias benefit from first USA social welfare and medical care law passed in 1792

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Apparently some people are missing the whole point of this. The Constitution does allow medical care for certain people at the expense of the public. That was the whole point of the thread. To show how easy it is to say medical care by the government is not Constitutional yet there are a ton of programs within the government that allow health care for different groups at the public expense.

Point in case: Health Care Reform is Constitutional

The Health Care Reform passed by congress recently is not Constitutional as applied to the mandate to enroll and pay a private company for that care. See the difference? You attack the OP as a smear, but I agree with most of you.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
By 1792 America, at least the America that we kicked the British out to have, was already dead and gone anyway so none of this has anything to do with "America" or the "Constitution" since neither had any value.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sorry for the late reply.

I know when I'm wrong. It did come off as a spin job, but I take your word that it isn't. Sorry for the accusation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join