It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Mexican helicopter sighted in U.S. airspace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

2nd Mexican helicopter sighted in U.S. airspace

www.chron.com

BROWNSVILLE — The U.S. Department of Defense said it was investigating the second sighting within three weeks of a Mexican military helicopter flying in U.S. airspace over rural Zapata County.

“The incident did occur and it’s still under investigation,” department spokeswoman Maj. Tanya Bradsher said, confirming that the copter, believed to belong to the Mexican navy, was seen Sunday.

Rick Pauza, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman, earlier in March confirmed a Mexican military h
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is NOTHING NEW. This has been going on for a while. Not long ago some Mexican troops went 15 miles into the US and held 5 (or so) cops at gun point because the cops had caught a cartel member with some pot. So they had to protect their own. The government brings in the dope and the people sell it then the gov't bust them take the same coke and re sell it and bust the next moron's.

www.chron.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Dude there was a huge thread on this posted yesterday. Come on mods!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Brake out the AA guns and light em up.

second line

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

You really have no idea the kind of incident that would cause, do you? At this point, I think opening the Mexican border would be the best possible plan.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Yah, I know exactly what kind of incident it would cause.

Maybe I'll accept your opinion once these asshats that refuse, yes REFUSE, to learn english decide to pack up and piss off.
We've got enough illegal Mexicans as it is, we don't need to be dealing with this ish too.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

I think opening the Mexican border would be the best possible plan.

You don't live in America, do you?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Yah, I know exactly what kind of incident it would cause.

Maybe I'll accept your opinion once these asshats that refuse, yes REFUSE, to learn english decide to pack up and piss off.
We've got enough illegal Mexicans as it is, we don't need to be dealing with this ish too.

My hero! We have enough problems with illegals. We don't need to open the border and have a party. I live in THE USA and now, instead of seeing advertisements in English with a smaller Spanish sub-text the entire AD IS IN SPANISH!! In my AMERICAN owned grocery store! Go the frick home. I'm sick of them all.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zenjewel

It's nice hearing an American's view on the U.S. boarders once in a while isn't it.

You just made my very short friends list one name longer.

[edit on 4/3/10 by TokiTheDestroyer]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok something needs to be done about the Mexican military helicopters over U.S. land. For all we know the Mexican helicopters could be dropping the payload off. That sure beats smuggling drugs on your back wading through the Rio Grande or digging a half mile tunnel underground.

I am surprised the Department of Defense didn't know the helicopter was over U.S. soil until it was well inside our border or had already left. Talk about border security. Wouldn't you think the Mexican government would ask premission first before crossing in military helicopters? Seems like something that could cause an international incident if something went wrong.

Btw pot isn't "dope." The two hard drugs are known as "dope."

[edit on 3-4-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

UH, Signals started this thread yesterday in the Conspiracy section I believe. It was a good read too.

top topics

join