It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restore America Plan - Jewish False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Restore America Plan - Jewish False Flag

DO NOT BE FOOLED

I have seen many on here dangling carrots
in the eyes of people who want their constitution
restored. And like my daddy use to say:

when it seems too good to be true
then it probably is

He was right!!!

It is my theory that this Restore America Plan
is a Jewish/Israel False Flag to start WW3 in
Iran.

70% of Obama's cabinet are Jewish
Netanyahoo visits Obama month of March, after that
over 300 congressmen signs pledge to Israel, after that
3 Jewish/US military commanders names wind up
in the documents sent to 30 Governors

Norton A. Schwartz, office of Chief of Staff, United States Air Force,
James T. Conway, office of Commandant of the Marine Corps,
Robert Gates, US Secretary of Defense

what does this document have to do with restoring our constitution?
absolutely nothing!!!

What does it have to do with Israel???
EVERYTHING!!!

Those Governors who got letters were NOT Jewish
once they are removed from their office then a Jewish
American can replace them.

U ask why???

Because the Governors control the National Guard
in every state. They can fight the Holy War on 2 fronts.
Use our own NG against normal citizens and use our
US Military to fight Iran. A state governor who is
Jewish will not secede from a US/Israeli government.
That eliminates the secession factor in a Civil War.

They can fight the Muslims AND the Christians at the
same time. Which part of that Holy War / WW3 will be
fought on US SOIL !!!

Remember this is coinciding with Easter
the resurrection of Jesus. It is my belief
they will strike Iran after these new governors
are in place.

Maybe Bin Laden was right
just maybe, this was a Holy War from the start.

We need to resist this TRAP at ALL COSTS!!!

Somebody needs to get this to Alex Jones!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
yes I know, call me crazy

but if somebody told you on Sept. 10, 2001
that 3 buildings in NY would be in ruins the
next day, u'd call them crazy too

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
yes I know, call me crazy

crazy...

thanks for leaving that door open.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA, using the police against its owns citizens is one thing. Which probably about 5% would do. National guard? hah they are citizen soldiers, they do the whole army thing part time. I would say about 5% or less would fight against its own citizens(these being also the 5% dumbest of the group). Your best bet to fight against american citizens would be contractors or foreign soldiers. Even that is highly unlikely.

This whole trend of Jewish demonizing kind of makes me think the nazis are going to rise again.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I had a thought the other night that might be relevant to your post.

I remember seeing a few comments saying "Islam will rule the world" And i thought how preposterous, Then i started to think how could that be achieved.

Then it sort of dawned on me that the Jews had pretty much accomplished it (ruling the world that is) And i think maybe it is the tolerance of the Christian Countries that had allowed the Jews with their religious solidarity to infiltrate/amass wealth and get themselves into positions of power through what can be described as religious nepotism.

Now just as the Jews had seized the opportunity, the same opportunity is there for Muslims who's religious solidarity is very much on par with the Jewish religion.
Indeed if we look at the richest man in the world according to Forbes is Lakshmi Mittal it shows there could be rivals on the horizon.

So knowing how many Muslims there are in the world are we seeing the elite taking steps to avoid a future power struggle ?

BTW this is only a theory based on observations and i am in no way casting a slur on any religion......I myself am an Atheist so i hope i can look at such things with impartiality.

Just trying to make sense out of a mad mad world

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm in no place to make an informed decision.

But an opinion I can make.

Either way I'm not happy with where we are headed now.

Iran is one thing, but the thought of NG vs the Citizens is ludicrous in my opinion.

The NG isn't huge, and they have limited resources compared to the the army with tiny bases spread through out the land.

If the NG was to be utilized in such a way, I think it would have to be years down the line, the NG would have to receive more backbone and some serious brainwashing would have to take place.

I also have trouble seeing the U.S. maintaining multiple wars on foreign land and a civil war at home.

I'm not saying your wrong, and I'm not saying I know what I'm talking about. Just that I think that succeeding in such a plan seams unlikely at this point.

Question, since if the governors that refuse the oath are removed from office, and allegedly the next in line takes the seat, how many next in power are jewish?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

When you view people as "goyim" and your religion (via the talmud) states that you can steal from the "goy" and kill the "goy" with no repercussions’ dont be surprised when the "goy" start to hate you.

If they don’t like all the hate that people have for them, they should take a good look at themselves and root out that small minority of them that are criminals.

I am sure that someone will come along and say that I am full of hate and that Jews are as innocent as baby lambs but I say thats as dumb as saying that they are all blood sucking vampires!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
just as I expected
lots of skepticism and doubt
all I can say is
time will tell

but if u have doubts then
why have these 3 commanders not
been arrested for conspiracy against
a sovereign state?

Why have the leaders of Guardians of a Free
Republic not been arrested for the same?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Netanyahu gets on a plane straight to a pro-Jewish rally, to give speaches on US soil hitting back at Omama. After insulting his peace envoy.

Is this respect? Is this an ally and friend acting as such?

It shows how the media is key and it also shows how crucial Jewish congressman and their lobby groups are.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
why have these 3 commanders not
been arrested for conspiracy against
a sovereign state?

Why have the leaders of Guardians of a Free
Republic not been arrested for the same?

What sovereign state I'm curious?

That might be because of just how deep the Guardians stabbed. Namely a couple of these points:

-Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
-Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
-End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).
-End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
-End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
-End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
-End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).
-Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.
-End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.

The rest are here:GOFR

I could see what you are proposing, but I am holding out some hope it is real.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Since you seem to have overlooked the replies to your question in the other thread, about why those 3 people are named in the documents, here they are again for your perusal.

They are being named in the warrant and ordered to comply, just as the governors have been.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Ionized]

top topics

join