It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was a setup!....State-run media conspired on racist Tea Party attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well according to this article it appears that the story may have been concocted before the incident is reported to have happened, with input possibly from the Black Congressional Caucus. If this is true, then as for me , the race card is no longer valid in these political cluster*Snip*. This BS needs to stop. If these race baters cannot hnadle themselves on the facts and in debate then , maybe they need to rethink their chosen proffessions. It is getting to the point it is akin to the boy that cried wolf.

Now Doug Ross found this—–

McClatchy released their story on the reported attacks on the Black Caucus members at 4:51 PM EST. The McClatchy reporter William Douglas refers to Huffington Post contributor Sam Snead as a source in his article.

But… The Huffington Post did not post their article until 4:56 PM EST

This is truly disgusting if true. And along with the fact that no video or audio exists of this word being said 15 times, especially with Jesse Jackson Jr. right there with a cam recording, I can safely call "BS on thier attempt to brand the protestors racist.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Do NOT Edit Out A Mod Edit

Thank you

[edit on 4/2/2010 by semperfortis]

[edit on 2-4-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If this is true I can't say I am at all surprised. Politicians will sink as low as they need to.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Caught red handed?

I wish this would happen more often. Too bad they are so good at covering their asses.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We are being turned against each other.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

McClatchy released their story on the reported attacks on the Black Caucus members at 4:51 PM EST. The McClatchy reporter William Douglas refers to Huffington Post contributor Sam Snead as a source in his article.

But… The Huffington Post did not post their article until 4:56 PM EST

Is this really all they have?

So you don't think it is possible the McClatchy reporter talked to the Huffington contributor over the phone or through email??? He used the contributor as a source...not the article itself.

So McClatchy got the jump on Huffington post by 3 minutes...that is the world of journalism.

I don't see the big conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join