It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Contributor to the Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I wanted to introduce myself after being a site "lurker" for some several months. I decided to register today concluding that there are some really interesting, well informed and decidedly thorough researchers here...I can overlook the occasional trolling in deference to the depth of some of your posts.

I work in botanical medicine based research and procurement. I specialize in survival medicine ( wild harvested ) and survival foods ( wild harvested )

I have a strong background in Ancient History and Theology and have seen my way into more than one conspiracy theory. Being in a community of like driven people can really foster growth and insights, I hope to be a contributor to others growth and insights as well.

Well met,
Shadowfoot

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Hi Shadowfoot, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
cool hi! I hope you enjoy reading on the site

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Greetings, Shadow! Welcome to the forums, friend.

Are you a "jack of all trades," so to speak, in regards to theology, or have you centralized your studies upon one belief system?

I look forward to your contributions, and may peace be with you.

-Quantum

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Welcome new person. I'm nuts but what ever you need to know don't be afraid to ask me.
Have fun and learn etc...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just posted a comment to your profile.
Thrilled to see someone with your wealth of knowledge here.
Definitely an asset!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Welcome Arrowfoot,

It's refreshing to see educated people that seek the truth. Your background sounds interesting. I look forward to reading your posts.

Peace.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey Shadowfoot, I'm looking forward to reading your posts, especially those on herbal/botanical medicine.

Do you know anything about the medicinal use of Datura, also known as jimson weed? A lot of it grows out by my house, along the roads.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jem78

Jimson Weed (Dartura) can be particularly harsh on ones nervous system, as such it is rarely used in modern medicine except as its derivitive form to make such nutropics like scopalamine.

I wouldnt advise playing with Dartura for its hallucinogenic qualities, it does work, properly prepared...but "work" means something more akin to shaking hands with the devil.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you very much, Im going to read your note now

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Im new as well, Welcome

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

I look forward to reading your posts and opinions.

Remain Vigilant

-bonsaisert

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I know no one wants extra work when everybody's already got too much on their plate, but I do hope someday you post a thread or two related to your knowledge of botanicals. That would be so interesting and though there's not a specific forum for it (to my knowledge), I think there ought to be because it comes up in so many threads ... on a Venn diagram, the ATS community and the natural medicine/traditional healing/"alternative" approaches community share a pretty large area.

Anyhow, belated welcome.

top topics

join