It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vieri: 'Revoke Inter's Scudetto!'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Vieri: 'Revoke Inter's Scudetto!'

www.football-italia.net

Christian Vieri has sensationally launched legal proceedings to strip Inter of the 2005-06 Scudetto for ‘spying’ on him.

The former Nerazzurri striker has been embroiled in a bitter row with his old club for several years.

It is alleged that Inter had a secret dossier of Vieri’s movements and even wiretapped telephone conversations to check up on who he was consorting with off the field.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well i thought i would show you guys this story from italy. We know football is corrupt and especially in italy.

But at least a player has the balls to bring a club to court for spying on him. He reckons they should lose a italian league championship of 2006 for spying on him, which the article reckons is illegal in the rules.

I seriously doubt a player will win but i am just glad someone brings these people to court for infringing there rights. I would suggest the spying was far more than phone taps, but thats all they can probably prove.

How do you feel on this?

www.football-italia.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As a French, I was Vieri's fan since Atalanta ( the 1st time ok? )
However, honestly , this is a private matter. You don't strip a football club off its hard-earned titel because some paparazzi hired or not by the club took too much liberties spying on him.
who gives a crap anyway?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Yep vieri was a good player when he was young.

But i thought this was news as it shows that clubs are spying on there players.

new topics

top topics

join