It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking the Illuminati on Facebook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Recently, I logged on to check the progress of a friend - a man I'd met in 2009. Born into an aristocratic Hamburg banking family, this man had decided to follow Christ to pursue a humble life of love and peace. Despite the loss of a substantial personal inheritance, this rare Baron lives a communal life, supporting the downtrodden and educating the fatherless.

But I happened to notice a few of his Aristocratic European former friends on the list to the left of the page, and one thing... led to another. Before I could drink a cup of tea, I found myself at home amongst the Rothschild clan, as if inadvertently ambling into the family estate on an evening stroll to find myself amongst their croquet friends.

For me, it all began with 'Sofia Von-Laufenberg', and her 37 companions.

www.henrymakow.com...

Here is an interesting article i found today about the "illuminati" gathering on facebook.
It is very interesting to see who they considder to be their friends.
I am not an expert in this subject but i thought the article might be an interesting read for some people.

Some of the friends connections might shed some light on the lives of these people.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Interesting. But you know Facebook is ... just Facebook. Really interesting is last comment on the page:

Henry Lincon author ( The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail etc ) began to join up the dots when investigating the Renne Le Chateau/ Sauniere mystery. I was part of a tour of some of these sites with Henry as guide some years back. He said that some of the icons in those early days that he uncovered had been carved into rocks, he examined these yet when he returned some hours later with a full T.V. Camera crew, the carvings had been obliterated. It quickly became obvious that they were under observation and shadowed in their investigation, they never found out by who !

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Associates of the 'angel illuminati':

Dr. Michio Kaku
CFR.org council on foreign relations
London 2012
SETI
Olympic Games

Some friends:

K Ginger Rothschild
Christine Kennedy
Ahmed Sultan
Lil Wayne
Pope Benedict
Bill Clinton

Its like a conspiracy theorists dream. We need to get this front page,

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Richard C. Hoagland is also a friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

For Pete's sake why would lil wayne be part of the illuminati cmon folks damn i mean ok thats enuff

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

I don't know. I'm not pulling names out of the air here. It is on the fb page. So why don't you look at it yourself?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
reply to post by time91

For Pete's sake why would lil wayne be part of the illuminati cmon folks damn i mean ok thats enuff

surely everyone wants to get down with Lil wayne, who the snip is lil wayne?

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[Mod Edit - snip]

[edit on 2/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

An american rapper, here is a typical moment in the life of lil wayne.

Not surprisingly, he just went to jail on drug charges...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by time91]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I went and had a poke around the profiles.
Seems the Illuminati's FB profiles are just as lame as everyone else's. Farmville!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Interesting, but you can't believe everything you read on Facebook, as there's plenty of imposters who are not who they claim to be.

I was reading a page about Tony Blair earlier. It's truly disturbing how many idiots actually still believe in this man and their comments are even worse. Examples:

I hope Blair can bring peace and democracy to Palestinians as he is their only hope and ours.

Gordon Brown is a good leader & will win the Election.

Go on Tony you still have it, fabulous and what committemt to the party welcome back.

Tony Blair has done more for world peace than any other leader and he continues to work hard for peace in the middle east.

Pass me the sick bucket.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Interesting, but you can't believe everything you read on Facebook, as there's plenty of imposters who are not who they claim to be.

That is what i was thinking at first, but there seem to be quite a few of them around, maybe to many to be all fakes.
Not sure do, like i said i am not an expert in these matters.
Maybe a member who has more knowledge about this subject could have a look at this.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I'm highly reluctant to use facebook, as any information you post can easily be used against you, so I just can't see people like the Rothschilds or Rockefellers using facebook, as anyone can access any information they post. Then again who knows.

The british government plans to start up it's own facebook, whereby every citizen will have their own webiste. I think it's obvious where they got the idea from and I certainly won't be signing up or disclosing any information to these crooks. That's if it ever takes off. The Tories are also planning something similar.

Every citizen to have a webpage under new public services plan
www.independent.co.uk...

Every citizen to get their own Mygov
www.publicservice.co.uk...

The more information they have on us, the more power they have over us.

The 5 Facebook Dangers
youngadults.about.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by jaamaan

I'm highly reluctant to use facebook, as any information you post can easily be used against you, so I just can't see people like the Rothschilds or Rockefellers using facebook, as anyone can access any information they post. Then again who knows.

I feel quite the same and do not realy like to use facebook.
That is one of the reasons that i can not trace much of the information presented in the OP.
But from the little bits that i can see without a facebook account it does seem that the friends lists that are presented look realistic.
Of course any one could create intermixing accounts and friends lists but the ones presented seem pretty extensive.

Also i think there is a system in place where you can claim an account that uses your family or artist name.

And why would they not use it?
Remember that scandal of the big chief of the british secret service his wife?
She was posting pictures of their children on facebook if i remember correctly.

MI6 chief blows his cover as wife's Facebook account reveals family holidays, showbiz friends and links to David Irving Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... g.html#ixzz0k8N2H6TD

[edit on 4-4-2010 by jaamaan]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
[edit on 5-4-2010 by mweiss]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mweiss

Not a very tactfull move.

You would have been better being polite and maybe even playing the part of a like minded person or sympathiser instead of trying to confront him with this garbage.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Removing your post,

Nice move.

At least we now know you won't stand by your words!

I should have quoted it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is my favorite part from that site..

Other named pages attached to this horned beast's form include: 'Angus Young' of AC/DC ('Highway to Hell' & 'Hell's Bells'), Arab Sultans and European Lords, Brandenburg, a couple of Rothschilds, a Rockefeller, 'Axel Rose' (Guns n' Roses - 'Appetite for Destruction'), 'Bill Wyman' the Rolling Stone ('Sympathy for the Devil'), 'Bishop Christodoulos'...

way above the kreep factor there /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The 'Evelyn Rothschild' Facebook page contains a central link directly connecting to the bizarre RAELIAN movement - a sinister New Age cult . The group's website states: "The Raelian Revolution is boldly bringing about a complete paradigm shift on our planet." This cannot be ignored, given its claim that a who's who of the world's elite, including Barack Obama and Tony Blair, are its "friends."

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's a conspiracy that this isn't on the first page, definitely one of the most important threads on ATS and deserves to be thoroughly pondered and analyzed by our community.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Jay Electronica]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I just became a fan of Alex Jones on Facebook. E-mailed him my personal story as it is truly amazing and unbelievable. Deals with Allah; Fox News; Illuminati the whole deal. Oh, and trust me, Illuminati is real; as who else posses the technology of a giant laser beam? just think of a little red laser beam that you can buy for 10 bucks except 1,000 times bigger. =)

People can mock me all they want as well. After we leave this Earth, all will be revealed, including my Reality. And Illuminati are definitely on Facebook - afterall they use Facebook; Myspace; Twitter, ect as a tool for spying on us! Trust me, I kn0w... They are afraid of us...

Anyone can feel free to add me on Facebook as well. Just search for " Matthew McDonell " - I believe I'm the only one and my profile picture is my avatar on ATS.

xoxo

=)

~ The Real Illuminatichild ~

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join