It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Reichstag to Pearl Harbor - 3205 days - Will History Repeat it's self on June 21st?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Two of the most crucial events that led to WWII was the Reichstag Fire and Pearl Harbor... Both were conspiracies, bot only one was eventually exposed.

The Reichstag fire was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933. The event is seen as pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany.

The attack on Pearl Harbor was an unannounced military strike conducted by the Japanese navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on the morning of December 7, 1941. It resulted in the United States' entry into World War II.

Now it's no mystery that 9/11 is being compared to the Reichstag Fire... I mean look at the similarities of what happened Post 9/11, and what happened shortly after the Reichstag Fire.

Both events suspended certain civil liberties, Both events created a fictitious enemy, and do I need to compare the Patriot Act to the Enabling Act?

Anyway... let me get to my point.

3,205 days after the Reichstag Fire happened Pearl Harbor was bombed. Now there are a few reasons why this is interesting to me.

3,205 days after 9/11 will be June 21, 2010... the same date that this work of fiction: Operation Blackjack takes place. While many people are curious about Operation Blackjack, I'm starting wonder if TPTB really did in fact throw it our face before it happens.

Do you guys really think they aren't capable of Showing it to us before it happens? They do it all the time, and now I'm starting to believe that on June 21 or 22 of this year will mark the date of a huge event that will in fact lead to WWIII.

Will it go down the way Operation BlackJack illustrated? No. But I think they most certainly gave us the most important clue, and that is the date.

Also Note that June 21st marks the beginning of Summer Solstice, and while that might seem irrelevant, I do believe TPTB do worship the Sun in some shape, form, or fashion.

I did a little research on Operation Blackjack, because when ATS covered the subject at first, I really didn't care about too much... So, even though I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones, I thought this video was interesting.

So All I'm saying is that on June 21st or June 22nd... be ready.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Regardless of whether Operation Blackjack is infact real, it is very very odd. It seemed totally out of place for any newspaper, not just The Telegraph and I could think of no reason for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Regardless of whether Operation Blackjack is infact real, it is very very odd. It seemed totally out of place for any newspaper, not just The Telegraph and I could think of no reason for it.

It is extremely odd... And I feel like this thread needs a bump since I made it at 5:00 AM last night and not many people got to read it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Curse you OP for posting something that caught my attention when I'm supposed to be working on homework!

That's creepy, all I have to say about that. Hopefully nothing will happen, but I have the feeling something will (not necessarily on that date, but sometime in the future).

In the video, Alex and whomever he was talking to talked about drills and almost creating this environment of "terror". I can believe it. I live by a railroad that always has trains passing, and I also live under the path for various aircraft (commercial, private, military, etc) going to several airports. For years, there was this set schedule for the trains, and aircraft rarely passed overhead between 10pm and 5am. If a train did pass, it was rare, same thing for aircraft. Lately (past 3-4 months or so), I hear trains and aircraft at 3am, nearly everyday. The aircraft thing is what gets me though, because they pass so low that my house shakes, and I swear it sounds like a bomb is being dropped or something (no, I've never heard a bomb drop, but this sound is almost scary). There has been a huge pick up in helocopter traffic as well.

I know it probably sounds like I'm calling for conspiracy or something, but I'm not. It's just that when I read about things like Operation Blackjack, and I already think it is possible for "them" to "warn" us, so to speak, and I am woken up at 3am by a damn plane shaking my house because it is so low, my mind starts thinking.

Both events suspended certain civil liberties, Both events created a fictitious enemy, and do I need to compare the Patriot Act to the Enabling Act?

Not trying to nit-pick or anything, but in the future you might want to post a link or something saying what each is or the similarities. I understood what you were saying, but a lot of people might not. Then the unfortunate thing can happen where this topic gets bogged down with questions about what each is, instead of Operation Blackjack/history repeating.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Thanks for this really interesting analysis you made.

I don't mean to offend you. But ATS is a magical website. 99.9% of doom/gloom predictions fail.

And thank God we have ATS

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ron Paul said [in a video clip that I watched over six months ago] that "they" held off on "their" plans at the end of the Bush Presidency because of "heat" from all the internet chatter.

It could be that the "heat" on them got so high, that "they" chose to create the Gulf Oil disaster. [An event in deep water lets them easily control access to real evidence, so no one can find a smoking gun to disprove “their” war propaganda.] How much oil is going to be all over the Gulf states on June 21st or June 22nd? What would happen if they "lit" this thing up on the Summer Soltice?

"They" then find [invent] evidence that North Korea torpedoed BP's rig and suddenly the whole oil disaster is an ACT OF WAR! BP is off the hook for the spill/oil volcano and WWIII is kicked off. The stated goal of TPTB is population control and war is one good way to cull the herd.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

not a bad theory. I guess we'll have to wait until the 21st huh?

With all the hubbub this year with our domestic terrorists, i would not be surprised if there was an event that triggered WW3, or something that would make the patriot act look like nothing.

a friend of mine kind of predicted the Russian train bombing. He basically did some news analysis on how they were reporting on possible terrorist threats regarding subway systems. Its like they knew it was coming. they let us know... (kind of) and then it happened. Then we had the militia thing earlier this year. Before that we were hearing crap on how militia members are the new terrorists, then we got the hutaree incident.

Yes i do think they throw it in our face beforehand. There is definitely some kind of climax coming this summer. either on the dates you predicted, or a little later, but this years going to be more interesting than the last 9.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Something is coming as I can feel it. The air as of late hasn't been right.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Again, Timewave Zero, using the Sheliak set, see's a peak on June 22. So, if we agree that Timewave Zero is authentic, and I think it is, something WILL happen on June 22.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry if my question is stupid. what do you people expect to happen? a nuke attack on major cities?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
I'm sorry if my question is stupid. what do you people expect to happen? a nuke attack on major cities?

Some are suggesting that a mysterious slideshow appeared on YouTube circa mid 2007 by an as yet unamed and unidentified sources.

www.youtube.com...

In the video high yield nukes are detonated over London, NYC, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Seattle, Mexico City and Ottawa, Ontario in an effort to launch The Union Of North America.

Even though both may be seperate incidents altogether the 3,205 day marker concludes June 21 2010 (which ties directly into the Blackjack vid). Hopefully it is nothing more then someone trying to blow a bunch of hot air but worse case we were warned.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well I'm not one for predictions OP, but if something significant does happen on the 21st and if it wasn't already clear that someone is playing a game, it will be then.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Coincidence?

I don't believe in them.

A part of me hopes something goes down this year so we can get it over with, but a part of me hopes not, as it will get ugly.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't know how relevant this is, but it is just something that I found a while ago, and the 3205 days rang a bell.

The ancient people worked on a perfect 9 year calendar, which consisted of 3205 days.

Maybe somebody can see if it fits with all the other calendars and predictions that are floating around.

See these links....

www.creation-answers.com...

A PERFECT 9-YEAR CALENDAR *

Renewal = 1 day
Year 1 = 356 days
Year 2 = 356 days
Year 3 = 356 days
Year 4 = 356 days
Year 5 = 356 days
Year 6 = 356 days
Year 7 = 356 days
Year 8 = 356 days
Year 9 = 356 days

* - Each 40th day (a perpetual rate)
must be leaped or intercalated
apart from days comprising the
the cited calendar count.

Calendar count = 3205.00000 days
40th (uncounted rate) = 82.17949 days
Average 9-year rate = 3287.17949 days

Annual calendar rate = 365.24217 days
Actual solar-year rate = 365.24219 days
Average difference = 2 seconds (!!!)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old_RSA
I don't know how relevant this is, but it is just something that I found a while ago, and the 3205 days rang a bell.

The ancient people worked on a perfect 9 year calendar, which consisted of 3205 days.

Maybe somebody can see if it fits with all the other calendars and predictions that are floating around.

See these links....

Renewal = 1 day
Year 1 = 356 days
Year 2 = 356 days
Year 3 = 356 days
Year 4 = 356 days
Year 5 = 356 days
Year 6 = 356 days
Year 7 = 356 days
Year 8 = 356 days
Year 9 = 356 days

Aren't there 365 days in a year?

3205/365=8.7 years

9/11/2001 + 8.7 years = some time in 2009 not 2010....Right?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

See these links....

Renewal = 1 day
Year 1 = 356 days
Year 2 = 356 days
Year 3 = 356 days
Year 4 = 356 days
Year 5 = 356 days
Year 6 = 356 days
Year 7 = 356 days
Year 8 = 356 days
Year 9 = 356 days

Aren't there 365 days in a year?

3205/365=8.7 years

9/11/2001 + 8.7 years = some time in 2009 not 2010....Right?

11/09/2001 + 8 year = 11/09/2009
11/09/2009 +0.7 year (8.5 month more or less) = june 2010

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

See these links....

Renewal = 1 day
Year 1 = 356 days
Year 2 = 356 days
Year 3 = 356 days
Year 4 = 356 days
Year 5 = 356 days
Year 6 = 356 days
Year 7 = 356 days
Year 8 = 356 days
Year 9 = 356 days

How did I not see this?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
we are close to 21 June 2010,,,Nothing happened yet!!!

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Prof. Twister]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Indeed... I guess we need to sleep one more night. Maybe, maybe it'll be our last night. Ok, that's a bit to dramatic, but I'm very curious about these last days of june and the predictions (WW III, BlackjacK) about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I had to post in this thread because I remember reading the looooong BlackJack thread last year as it happened. What a strange experience that was!

Anyway, on the one hand I think that since this prediction is made that means there is near 100% chance nothing will happen while on the other hand if something did happen, it would be the creepiest day of my life.

I did not listen to the vid yet - AJ is not exactly my cup of tea - but I wanted to offer this: It is almost certain that this day will be just like every other day, but as a thought exercise let's suppose that IF something happened then it would be like Pearl Harbor was to Reichstag, right? So Richstag set up the events that led to Nazi Germany and some would argue that 9.11 has led to similar things for the US. That would mean the event on the 21st (or 22nd or whatever) would involve two other countries besides the US. It would be a surprise attack between two other countries which would then lead to two factions of countries going to war similar to the axis and allies of WWII.

Short list in no particular order:
Iran v Isreal
NK v SK
India v Pakistan

....or of course, nothing.
What do you think?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by nydsdan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join