It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic experts to reexamine WTC rubble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

New York forensic experts will start a major new search Monday through debris from the World Trade Center for remains of people killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack, officials said.

Experts, including anthropologists, will hand check the material in the 1.4-million-dollar operation, which could go on as long as three months at a closed location at a landfill on Staten Island.
Previous searches through the mountain of rubble from the World Trade Center, which collapsed as a result of the aircraft strikes, have already turned up 1,772 pieces of potential human remains, according to the mayor's office.

rawstory.com...

I would like to see A&E there to do some testing on some of the WTC debris.
Perhaps sciences will explain why all these bodies are in tiny pieces.
I wonder why the government waited nine years to look for the bodies?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

great stuff impressme!

maybe this will be the catalyst that opens up a new investigation.

i will be watching this one closely. thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Are you serious? You don't think that the collapses alone could be responsible for that? Why would explosives need to be involved?

As for examining the debris, that's been done by FEMA and NIST. Demolition crews were also there for the cleanup, and they found nothing suspicious. The rubble was sitting there for eight months. This part of the conspiracy theory alone would involve too many people.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

I think thats a mistake a lot of people make; that it would take a lot of people to pull this stunt off.

for example: Manhattan project.... lots of people were in on this one, yet nothing was ever leaked to the public until after the war.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I wounder if this means they will UN recycle all the material that was sent to China or made into naval ships? I wounder if after however many people did who knows what to the remaining materials will be uncontaminated? Nine years later I wounder how reliable the memories or those questioned will be? Will we find out about the Bin Ladens?

This is just them trying to shut truthers up. If contaminated evidence could render useful evidence why haven't they found Jon bennets murderers? Who killed O.J Simpsons wife and her boyfriend? I haven't seen anything in a criminal court from that contaminated evidence. Then again those people didn't investigate their families murders either.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You don't think that the collapses alone could be responsible for that?

No, in a natural collapses the bodies wouldn’t have been blown into a million pieces.

Why would explosives need to be involved?

Oh, do you think the WTC fell naturally? Please explain?

As for examining the debris, that's been done by FEMA and NIST. Demolition crews were also there for the cleanup, and they found nothing suspicious.

And they told YOU that?

NIST and FEMA was not order to look for explosives nor did they test any of the debris for any chemical explosives materials.

The rubble was sitting there for eight months. This part of the conspiracy theory alone would involve too many people.

The OS is the conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Really?

THIS is a valid question, after all of these years? I am just dumb-founded, and speechless at this lack of logic....sorryk, had to point that out....

....however, moving on from that tidbit, and slightly off-topic diversion....

To the point of the OP. Maybe , finally, this will BE THE DEFINITIVE "study" that so many of the so-called "truth movement" have been clamoring for?

Will (and I address this as a general query) the acrimony and arguing finally be finished IF this 'new investigation' doesn't support any of the very closely-held "conspiracy theories" that have cropped up in the last eight years (or so...?)

I mean, unless I am missing something, isn't THIS the point of what has been a "goal" for those so-called "TM" proponents?

Let the "examinations" begin!!!

And, the chips (no pun) fall where they may!!!~~~

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Let me be the first one to pre-debunk the expected red-herring off topic report of findings. Of course, the dead should be honored accordingly (with a new investigation and report by an independent multi-national team including norsemen looking for ANY AND ALL evidence).

It's a money-making scheme. They can't seem to secure a building permit, so they might as well create jobs for "The Boys". I'm from the city and I know how it works.

Second on my wishlist is a sodium pentathol flavored or waterboarding question and answer period with the shrub family and a few select others as respondents. Just want to ask some questions and get some clarity.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Really?

THIS is a valid question, after all of these years? I am just dumb-founded, and speechless at this lack of logic....sorryk, had to point that out....

Speechless? You? Right! No matter what any Truther has to say, you will apply your great lack of knowledge regarding 911 in creating a derogatory reply.

What lack of logic are you talking about? I assume you have some evidence that you would like to share with us concerning the tiny pieces of body parts.

Do you have some forensic evidence that prove explosions did not blow up the WTC and the people in side the WTC?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yes, but the manhattan project didn't involve thousands of Americans murdering thousands of other Americans. It wasn't even secret for that long, and during the time that it was, measures were taken to keep it secret. Most of the people working on it didn't even know what they were working on, but they found out afterwards.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

it was an example of how thousands of people were able to keep their mouth shut for a long time. yes, people did die because of this project. Hiroshima, and Nagasaki...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

No, in a natural collapses the bodies wouldn’t have been blown into a million pieces.

When did a few thousand turn into a million?

Towers 1 and 2 didn't fall at free fall speeds. The debris fell faster than the towers. WTC7 only had a brief moment of free fall, and that is because it buckled when it collapsed.
wtc.nist.gov...
As for why none of the buildings tipped over, I'll just let Brent Blanchard explain:

With very few exceptions, a tall office building (i.e., 20+ stories) cannot be made to tip over like a tree. Reinforced concrete smokestacks and industrial towers can, due to their small footprint and inherently monolithic properties. However, because the supporting elements in a typical human-inhabited building are spread over a larger area to accommodate living and work space, they are not nearly as rigid, and the laws of gravity cause them to begin collapsing downward upon being
weakened or tipped off center to a certain point. Blasters are well aware of this and often rely on this principle in designing upper-floor charge patterns to maximize breakage and in predicting debris drop zones.

www.implosionworld.com...

NIST and FEMA was not order to look for explosives nor did they test any of the debris for any chemical explosives materials.

But they did test it, and I'm still not sure how the demolition crews wouldn't have noticed anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

When did a few thousand turn into a million?

Who said a few thousand?

Towers 1 and 2 didn't fall at free fall speeds. The debris fell faster than the towers. WTC7 only had a brief moment of free fall, and that is because it buckled when it collapsed.
wtc.nist.gov...
As for why none of the buildings tipped over, I'll just let Brent Blanchard explain:

wtc.nist.gov...

Your source has been DEBUNKED, long time ago. NIST is not credible any longer, most experts do not defend its proven fraudulent work. Read the below sources.
If you find a problem with the sciences and mathematic in these reports below, done by these intelligent professionals, then please show your sources in disproving their work.

Most people are waking up to the fact the WTC were demolished by controlled demolition. NIST flat out lied and made public statements that there were no explosions or eyewitness accounts to hearing explosions at the WTC and it was NIST reasons for not investigating or doing any hypothesis into a study of demolition at the WTC.

It’s pretty much proven that NIST did everything in their power to avoid looking into demolitions which is the only thing that can factually and scientifically explain the demise of the WTC.

[color=gold]Scientists, Scholars, Architects & Engineers respond to NIST

www.911blogger.com...

[color=gold]Propping Up the War on Terror
Lies about the WTC by NIST and Underwriters Laboratories

www.911review.com...

NIST's World Trade Center FAQ
A Reply to the National Institute for Standards and Technology's

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

On August 30, 2006, the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) posted on their website a list of fourteen frequently asked questions (FAQ) and answers to them. NIST should be commended for at least addressing a number of the serious questions that have been raised with regard to its investigation. However, NIST's new FAQ avoids answering the central charges of its most visible critique, Building a Better Mirage: NIST's 3-Year $20,000,000 Cover-Up of the Crime of the Century:

•That NIST fails to support its key assertion that "collapse initiation" automatically leads to "global collapse".
•That NIST uses the diversionary tactic of describing some events -- such as the airliner crashes – in great detail, while almost completely avoiding the core question of what brought the Towers down.
•That NIST's report is internally inconsistent, supposing that steel columns were heated to temperatures hundreds of degrees in excess of the maximum temperatures indicated by its steel samples.
•That NIST fails to substantiate its implied claim that its computer models predicted "collapse initiation".
•That NIST fails to even address most of the features of the Towers' destruction that are apparently unique to controlled demolitions.

911research.wtc7.net...

[color=gold]PROOF THAT THE THERMAL AND GRAVITATIONAL ENERGY
AVAILABLE WERE INSUFFICIENT TO MELT STEEL IN THE TWIN
TOWERS AND 7 WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 9/11/01

www.journalof911studies.com...

[color=gold]Response to NIST on Control Demolition Investigation Failure

www.sealane.org...

These professionals and scientists have proved NIST is a fraud, they proved [color=gold]NIST sciences is a lie.

But they did test it, and I'm still not sure how the demolition crews wouldn't have noticed anything.

Who tested the WTC debris for residue of explosives? What agency tested for the uses of demolition, explosives, chemical residue, or explosives compounds?
We know NIST didn’t, they have admitted that much already.
Please give me a source to whom and what agency that did these tests and please show their results.

Other than that if you cant, then I assume you are only given your opinion and everyone knows [color=gold]opinions are not facts.
Perhaps we might get lucky and a group of demolition experts and scientist might try to examine what is left of the WTC debris and do some serious testing to see if they can find explosive chemicals residue on any of the WTC debris.

Remember folks, the article [color=gold]does not say they are investigating to what happened to the WTC they are only looking for body parts that is all.

So, for some of you who thinks this is a “new investigation” into the demise of the WTC, it is not.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Nice post impressme!
Nist and FEMA have profited from 9/11 greatly with increased budgets and power they had a vested interests in keeping the cover up going I expect we will hear from them soon about this new investigation and they won't be happy about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
reply to post by ugie1028

Yes, but the manhattan project didn't involve thousands of Americans murdering thousands of other Americans. It wasn't even secret for that long, and during the time that it was, measures were taken to keep it secret. Most of the people working on it didn't even know what they were working on, but they found out afterwards.

And Stalin knew what it was all about before Truman did.

Some secret.....

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Are you serious? You don't think that the collapses alone could be responsible for that? Why would explosives need to be involved?

As for examining the debris, that's been done by FEMA and NIST. Demolition crews were also there for the cleanup, and they found nothing suspicious. The rubble was sitting there for eight months. This part of the conspiracy theory alone would involve too many people.

It`s a safe bet that most of the body parts recovered were from people trapped above both impact points, so, in normal circumstances they would have been squashed between floors, okay they would have been torn and ripped to pieces, but, unlike any of the thousands whom have died due to earthquakes and pulled from the mountains of rubble upon them, here we have human remains a sixteenth of an inch in size (roughly this big >-

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

Any pointers as to why all the contents from both buildings was completely vaporised?

Also, I noticed you mentioned NIST, you may want to watch the video in my signature.

Just curious... you contradicted yourself here, sir. If all the contents of both building were "vaporised" (sic)... then what is going on in the video you posted?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Who said a few thousand?

I've seen numbers higher than in the article posted, but saying a "few thousand" is close enough to 1,772, so I'm not sure why that matters.

Your source has been DEBUNKED, long time ago. NIST is not credible any longer, most experts do not defend its proven fraudulent work. Read the below sources.

Those links you provided do not show the opinions of most experts.

If you find a problem with the sciences and mathematic in these reports below, done by these intelligent professionals, then please show your sources in disproving their work.

I'm not going to debate the entire content of several websites at once. I would rather that you bring up the top few points made on those sites that you feel are the most important. There is too much craziness there to be addressed all at once, and the criticisms on those pages about WTC7 predate the final report.

NIST flat out lied and made public statements that there were no explosions or eyewitness accounts to hearing explosions at the WTC

I remember them saying that there were no explosives heard during the collapses, which is much different than saying that there were no explosions at all on 9/11.

it was NIST reasons for not investigating or doing any hypothesis into a study of demolition at the WTC.

They looked into that possibility in their final report on WTC7. Please read it before crapping on it.

Who tested the WTC debris for residue of explosives?

I didn't say that they specifically tested for explosives. I was referring to FEMA's metallurgical examination.
www.fema.gov...
The National Science Foundation also analyzed the dust.
www.nsf.gov...

NIST explained why they couldn't specifically test for thermite in their faq:

Analysis of the WTC steel for the elements in thermite/thermate would not necessarily have been conclusive. The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC buildings

www.nist.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Any pointers as to why all the contents from both buildings was completely vaporised?

They weren't, just look at photos of the rubble. That would also imply a hell of a lot of exlosives, which would have been louder than any demolition heard before.

Also, I noticed you mentioned NIST, you may want to watch the video in my signature.

Any real molten steel would most likely have come from the torches used at cleanup. Any other molten metal could be easily mistaken for steel.

Besides, until "truthers" can explain how thermite or any other explosives would explain the presence of molten steel days/weeks/months after the attack, then the whole molten steel argument is a waste of everybody's time. Explosives go out quickly.

new topics

top topics

join