It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Motherships exiting portals in the SUN's corona

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Like many on here I have seen these "anomalies" around our sun coved in many posts here on ATS.

I personally don't buy the NASA Story, because of how tightly the data is controlled by them and more so my GUT feeling.

Is it a mothership? hmm, personally I dont think so, IMO I believe more in the fact that they are more than likely new planets which shall I say our Sun has given birth too.

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Then I ask myself what does that mean about who might be inside the Mother Ships and just how many Aliens could there be in one ship let alone two is a question that might just boggle the mind.

I have wondered the same thing for many many years MaxBlack, though not so much numbers, but size.

There seems to be a unspoken consensus that any alien life is going to be between 1.50m and 2.5m high and walk on 2 legs.

Which I personally do not see being the case, we only have to look at life on our own planet now and in the past to see that animals/planets etc were alot bigger.

So I for one would not be suprised at all if ET and his ships are way bigger than people think they are.

"TIME" will tell I believe.

Thanks for the post OP.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDon
Is it a mothership? hmm, personally I dont think so, IMO I believe more in the fact that they are more than likely new planets which shall I say our Sun has given birth too.

The Don.....

I'd be very interested to know how that might come about.

On what do you base that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hi

I will send you a U2U so not to derail the thread.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hi
I will send you a U2U so not to derail the thread.
Thank you.

TheDon.....

I think it would be on topic if you posted it here, because it would exclude the "mothership" option.

I think you could post it here without any problems.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Highly unlikely that the sun has given birth to new planets.

Besides the scientific mumbo jumbo explaining how it's unlikely and the SOHO observatory watching the sun every minute there is also thousands of people here on earth who watch the sun with their solar telescopes.

Any sign of a planet being born, hell any sign of 'motherships' orbiting the sun would be well and truly spotted.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well I don't think this is really what's happening around the sun. I don't usually believe what NASA says, but in this case it could be true. I have looked and I do not see any of these planet size ships showing up on any pictures other than NASA's pictures.

There are a lot of citizens with solar telescopes. So how come there is not pictures of planet size ships from these people? I had a solar filter for my old telescope but it does not work with my new bigger scope. And I was able to get great views of the sun with the smaller scope.. surly I would of seen planet sized objects around the sun with it.

So this story I don't buy... sorry.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

As unlikey as a mothership? That is the question right? I dont know what it, they are I am just saying what I believe it they are :-)

Regarding SOHO as you more than likey know there is aony threads and post on the internet regarding the downtimes and data loss etc etc.

Also one must remember that all data and images we recieve from any space project is carefully vetted before the general public recieve it.

Yes there is people here on earth that look at the sun but though a very limited specturm.

Also to add I am open to the idea as well, that there might be a ET infulence regarding this process as well.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Just to further what I was saying, anything orbiting the sun should be fairly easy to spot (especially planets and motherships).

Like the ISS:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Like many on here I have seen these "anomalies" around our sun coved in many posts here on ATS.

I personally don't buy the NASA Story, because of how tightly the data is controlled by them and more so my GUT feeling.

Then I ask myself what does that mean about who might be inside the Mother Ships and just how many Aliens could there be in one ship let alone two is a question that might just boggle the mind.

I have wondered the same thing for many many years MaxBlack, though not so much numbers, but size.

There seems to be a unspoken consensus that any alien life is going to be between 1.50m and 2.5m high and walk on 2 legs.

Which I personally do not see being the case, we only have to look at life on our own planet now and in the past to see that animals/planets etc were alot bigger.

So I for one would not be suprised at all if ET and his ships are way bigger than people think they are.

Thanks for the post OP.

How many of these animals on our planet are able to wield tools? To think abstract concepts and thoughts? I really doubt that dolphins, with all their intelligence, could build a spaceship and fly to a different star system, I think two decent graspers and a basic humanoid shape is a given for technological intelligence.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi

Thanks for the image, I actually saw that when it was released very cool :-)

Though I am sure you are aware of perspective and distance right?

I think we are going off topic here.

As I stated i just posted my believes nothing more or less :-) Which I am very happy with.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Most definitely aware of perspective but the fact remains that the images in the OP showing these 'motherhips' or 'planets' as you put it make them many times the size of earth.

Very hard to miss if really there, which they're not.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Compression artifacts as others have said before me. If NASA were involved in a conspiracy to cover something as significant as this up then they simply wouldn't make the pictures public at all. At least not in the original state. I would have thought that would be obvious, but apparently not.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
oh !! oh !! phage got a new profile picture !!!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the post OP.

New planets would be a good possibility (huge, but not out of the question I s'pose) but wouldn't/couldn't an amateur astronomer verify this from their backyard? I realize it's not easy scoping out the Sun without some heavy duty filters but, is it that it's hard to do or....are these 'things' not within range (behind)?
I think we've all come to the conclusion NASA isn't the most forthright agency out there so, we can't expect them to divulge new findings if they can't back it with their own answers.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I know exactly what these objects are in the picture. They are Death Stars from a planet called Gorak. It's well known where I come from that the Gorak death stars always hide close to the sun.

Right now they are using the energy of the sun to power up their weapons in preparation for the 2012 invasion.

I was sent here by my planet elders to warn the leaders of earth (Steven Greer & Prophet Yahweh) of your impending doom but I had a bucket bong tonight and found myself typing this to you instead.

Do not fear! All is not lost! You have a metal of curious properties on your planet that can save you all from the Gorak's terrible mind probes and death rays. I believe you call it tin foil.

I implore you... all you need to do is wrap a liberal length of foil around your head (around 5 meters) and pad it down. There will be mass hysteria on your planet soon so I suggest fastening the foil with some gaffer tape. One cannot be too careful.

Please Earthlings... Heed My Warning!

... transmission end

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Thank you.

A star for you for just making me smile.

Good day to you Sir.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have trouble understanding why people think it is difficult to fathom that there could be (many) forms of extraterrestrial life, living in conditions unbeknownst to us, Surely something of that intellignece could stabalize the molexules in the (ship) to withstand high temperatures, Or maybe they are using plasma to counteract the suns gravido-electrical effects on the craft.
These beings dont have to be our size remember. Something living on a denser bigger planet would be... bigger just like of their where people living on saturn orjupiter would be 1000 ft tall.

Just speculatin

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

These beings dont have to be our size remember. Something living on a denser bigger planet would be... bigger just like of their where people living on saturn or jupiter would be 1000 ft tall.

Just speculatin

Saturn or Jupiter?

Have you ever speculated over what a Gas Giant is? Also, it 1000 ft an arbitrary number or could the Saturnians & Jupiterians actually be 987 ft?

IRM

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
I have trouble understanding why people think it is difficult to fathom that there could be (many) forms of extraterrestrial life, living in conditions unbeknownst to us, Surely something of that intellignece could stabalize the molexules in the (ship) to withstand high temperatures, Or maybe they are using plasma to counteract the suns gravido-electrical effects on the craft.
These beings dont have to be our size remember. Something living on a denser bigger planet would be... bigger just like of their where people living on saturn orjupiter would be 1000 ft tall.

Just speculatin

I think in part because it would take away from their dogmatic belief system that they've been so entrenched in.

And as shown above (a few postings back) when they can't understand it scientifically, they embrace it emotionally with (nervous?) humor.

I personally believe we're living in a parallel universe. It probably consists of many different dimensions too.
And perhaps the closer we get to this alignment with the center of our galaxy...the most obvious they'll start becoming?

Maybe it's just a matter of accepting with some due-diligence.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join