It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Google app allows you to talk to the animals...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Making the world's information universally accessible is a key goal for Google. Language is one of our biggest challenges so we have targeted our efforts on removing language barriers between the species. We are excited to introduce Translate for Animals, an Android application which we hope will allow us to better understand our animal friends. We've always been a pet-friendly company at Google, and we hope that Translate for Animals encourages greater interaction and understanding between animal and human.

www.google.co.uk...

EDIT: Sloof Lirpa edit.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Sloof Lirpa indeed

Doesn't matter, I can talk to my dogs. Well, they can get their message to me, and I to them. I know what they want,(it's usually food or walkies) and they know what i want. (usually food or walkies
)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
great i will download this App and talk to beetles, ive always wondered what they were saying

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I spoke to a wasp once*, to be honest, insects don't really have alot to say for themselves. It just wondered what I was up to with the hose.

*it'd been a very very long weekend i was suffereing with sleep depreivation. But we definatly connected

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

great i will download this App and talk to beetles

Find out how Paul and Ringo are doin'!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My cat is PO'd because it only works from human to cat, not in reverse.

Now all of my BLAH BLAH BLAHs make sense to him but his don't to me.

So I'm going to get him a bowl of cat food and all I get back from him is BLAH BLAH BLAH and I'm like, "learn how to speak english you little furry jerk" and he was like BLAH BLAH BLAH back to me and now I am pissed off to.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Another April fools article. There should be a temporary hold on new threads during this day. 3/4 of the crap I have seen is all fake April fools articles. Do people really keep falling for this stuff?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I can't wait to talk to my bearded dragon!!

Lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I do believe the guy who had the idea to make this app has no animal. I mean, I do perfectly understand what my cat tells me, and he does understand what I tell him. Of course, we do not discuss philosophy or politics, but at least we have some common ground (I'm hungry / cuddle me / it's been 3 weeks since you didn't clean the litter box / go to bed now you geek etc).

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
uhm...point or order...google is now called Topeka

Topeka

heh heh....

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join