It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WND Doctors Orders N.Y. Times columnist: Death panels will save 'a lot of money'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

I think a revolution already took place.

Hell I remember a time that I did not even understand or even hear the words abortion, gay rights.....they never existed.

The revolution already took place and now we are on the cusp of another.

lol

Not sure what that has to do with healthcare reform, but nevertheless, it's nice when people finally show their true colors. If many people were honest, they would just say they don't want to help others access health care who they don't consider real humans....

Yeah, well abortion is not mentioned in the bible, for all its supposed ability to make god cry. You also probably remember, with nostalgia, a time when blacks, women, and children were considered property, fine if treated nicely, but certainly not worthy of rights. Gay people are people, it's so retarded that there some still want there to be second class citizens. Real American, buddy.

I like progress, others are fearful of such. That is really the difference between forward thinkers and rigid conservatism. There was a time people were exed out for saying the earth revolves around the sun, sent to gas chambers for being a jew, and hanged for being a witch. Thank god humanity has gone through numerous revolutions, hopefully we will go through many more (and I'm not talking about teabagger devolution, as regression into darker ages has also been a common affliction of our species).

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/1/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
People have a problem with Death Panels but they don't have a problem with the biggest Death Panel of all: Our political leaders and their military industrial complex. I think it's hypocritical for all of these people to whine on and on about the Death Panel but yet they are down for more war and more war.

I bet 1 million dead Iraqis and the ever growing population of dead afghanis would tell you those whining about death panels, to shove it. They didn't even get that courtesy. Their prescription and cure was a bomb dropped on their head in the name of "peace".

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by justinsweatt
People have a problem with Death Panels but they don't have a problem with the biggest Death Panel of all: Our political leaders and their military industrial complex. I think it's hypocritical for all of these people to whine on and on about the Death Panel but yet they are down for more war and more war.

I bet 1 million dead Iraqis and the ever growing population of dead afghanis would tell you those whining about death panels, to shove it. They didn't even get that courtesy. Their prescription and cure was a bomb dropped on their head in the name of "peace".

Well, it's the same mental defect of looking at the world as us and them, considering Iraqis or Afghanis less than real people. If we did, how could we live with ourselves? Especially as christians? And people think abortions make jesus cry. Divide and conquer is how the powers that be keep us bent over. While we squabble over gay rights, and whether providing healthcare is an equanimity to Hitler gassing the jews, the powers that be laugh all the way to the bank. I wish I believed in hell.

Best,
Skunknuts

<< 1   >>

join