It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chocolate Cigarettes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
They're just going by what has worked for Starbucks and countless other coffee houses and manufacturers. Add different appealing flavors and people who normally wouldn't drink coffee might try it and like it. Same with these cigs... jazz 'em up and see if you can tempt those who don't smoke. I know people who -started- smoking (and started BACK up again) in order to lose weight! *L* It's worked, so maybe chocolate cigs will be the low-cal alternative to actual chocolate. No carbs either, I'm guessing.

In the end, cigs are just like any other consumable. People are either going to buy them or not. Get addicted or not. At least there are many over the counter aids for quitting now so people who want to stop can have help trying. Personally, I enjoyed smoking. When I finally quit it was because I woke up one morning and they literally made me vomit. Each drag made me heave. I was fine the night before and the next morning it was over. Thought it was the cigs so bought a fresh pack, but same result. Puff, puff, heave! *L* It's doesn't seem as much fun anymore anyway with all the restrictions.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
we'll i might start smoking cigarettes when i can get them with that flavor

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greys
we'll i might start smoking cigarettes when i can get them with that flavor

Hehe..good 1

In my opinion there is gonna be those who think like this and will give it a try. A lot of people try when they are younger and some dislike and some like. But for the younger age group that do think about giving it a try, this will infulence there decison due to chocolate.

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeh, I can't believe that they are making these, its like cancer candy for kids!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
NWO?......population depletion? You see where this is going right?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Population depletion? Don't be far fetched, if they wanted to do that then they would put stuff inthe water....oh wait they do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join