It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Rep. Hank Johnson Is Concerned That Guam Will Tip Over...*Sigh*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Tip over.
And.
Capsize.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

/story

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow and here is Pelosi making a bold statement.

500 Million Americans will lose their jobs per month

500 million per month. as they say

"ONLY IN AMERICA"

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The main man want to give a lesson on Geography

What makes these people tick?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm thinking he might've taken that episode of 'Lost' where they show the island at the bottom of the ocean a little too seriously. But then does anyone else remember the number of people who took "The Day After Tomorrow" as a prediction of what will happen to the world if we don't listen to little Al?

CNN Anchor Cited Fictional Hollywood Global Warming Movie, The Day After Tomorrow, to Defend His Science Reporting.

On CNN American Morning today, Senator James Inhofe, the chairman of the Environment and Public Works Committee, engaged in a heated exchange with CNN newsman Miles O’Brien over CNN’s biased and erroneous coverage of global warming. Senator Inhofe questioned the journalistic integrity of CNN anchor for, ‘scaring a lot of people’ with hyped climate reporting. Senator Inhofe also questioned O’Brien about his 1992 CNN report regarding fears of a coming ice age. O’Brien responded by citing the 2004 fictional Hollywood global disaster movie, “The Day After Tomorrow” to back up his science reporting. “This is "The Day After Tomorrow" scenario that we're talking about,” O’Brien said after being confronted by Senator Inhofe on his climate reporting.

Apocalypse Soon?

Specifically, a movie about global warming. It's called "The Day After Tomorrow." And if it doesn't actually unseat George Bush, it won't be for lack of trying. It opens on May 28, but this movie is already being vocally touted by none other than former vice president Al Gore, on behalf of MoveOn.org, a liberal Internet advocacy group backed in part by billionaire George Soros that appears to be dedicated to defeating Bush.

I love idiots! The world would be majorly boring without them. But it is extremely scary when they have actual power over others!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by kozmo
WTF is up with the people of Gergia that they elected this... this... complete MORON!?!? Someone should tell those folks that there is no cure for stupid!

Well, he occupies Cynthia McKinney's former district, so that should tell you much. Sadly, this is my district.

To be fair, he is quite ill with hepatitis and may be roaring on medications. On the other hand, his inner circle seems to recognize him as being a not-too-bright kind of guy and they keep his meetings with constituents tightly controlled.

All I can say is that my district has the unfortunate habit of consistently electing completely idiotc representatives. I need to move.

Hmmm...what was wrong with Cynthia McKinney?

Oh and he said it was "obviously" metaphorical in a humorous way? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Nothing. At least she had the good sense to ask some serious questions about 9/11, which is more than I can say for the other 99% of congress. And anyone even trying to compare her to this idiot must be on drugs themselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by RcknShdw

Since he is so ill and incoherent, why hasnt he been removed from office?

Just out of curosity, did he get his Hepatitis through IV drug usage?

1 minute hes dumb, the next on medication and now hes shooting Drugs?

great clip, if I was the officer I would have laughed my ass off

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
great clip, if I was the officer I would have laughed my ass off

That came after, when they were in the Admiral's office.

"Damn, did you hear what that ass-hat asked me???"

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Senator Senator James - I don't care about looking things up - Inhofe questioned someone else's facts eh?

"I don't have to read it, or know what's in it. I'm going to oppose it anyways," he said.

I wonder where he gets his facts?

nhofe said public opinion and information provided by news media have helped him become a staunch non-supporter of the bill.

Oopsies.

chickashanews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Ouch. Palin / Johnson 2012? "Vote for us or America will tip over dontcha know!"

remember, this guy is on your side with the whole GW issue. You should be proud.

That was low. I apologize.

I wonder how many more of these mental giants there are making decisions for us in government?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why doesn't the military officer just respond with "are you kidding me?".

It's so asinine it almost makes you wonder if they're laying the groundwork for something planned to go down on or around Guam.

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I wonder how many more of these mental giants there are making decisions for us in government?

You know, that is actually both funny and interesting.

For if one is to take Lincoln's Gettysburg address to heart when he says "government of the people, by the people, for the people" one could interpret that in the same way the phrase "jury of your piers" is intended and deduce that the asshattery quotient from our representatives is directly proportional of that of the population at large.

Democracy is often ironic ...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Nothing. At least she had the good sense to ask some serious questions about 9/11

I wouldn't say that nothing was wrong with McKinney simply because she asked some 911 questions.

McKinney is a full blown hate-filled racist and did little for her district besides renaming a major Atlanta thoroughfare after herself.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
LMAO but it would be pretty darn crazy if one day we were to turn on the news to hear that Guam had "tipped over and capsized"
hidden message maybe?? Na, he just an imbecile..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Best live ever given with a straight face, " We don't anticipate that."

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

"jury of your piers" is intended and deduce that the asshattery quotient from our representatives is directly proportional of that of the population at large.

Dear god!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

remember, this guy is on your side with the whole GW issue.

I thought that at once, I wonder if any of our representatives have done nearly as much research on the GW issue as many members of this forum.

What do our law makers do on their days off?

Heck! what do they do when they are not off?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join