It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Corrie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Rachel's bravery will never be forgotten. Everyday, more and more people become aware of Rachel's work in Palestine and the positivity she left behind. Her parents have tirelessly been working for the last 7 years to bring justice for the shocking and disgraceful behaviour shown by the Israeli and American governments regarding Rachel's death.

I sincerely hope you will help Rachel, her parents and supporters by spreading this video and learning more about her. Please visit the Rachel Corrie Foundation:

www.rachelcorriefoundation.org...

pls watch the video and spread this amke it viral...many thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Never forget Rachel Corrie U.S. volunteer murdered by an Israeli bulldozer while trying to protect Palestinian homes - Her family has been met with hostility while pursuing a civil suit after calling the initial investigation a 'whitewash.

http://(link tracking not allowed)/8XKYvg

www.rachelcorrie.org...

☮ BDS

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marmitenews
Never forget Rachel Corrie U.S. volunteer murdered by an Israeli bulldozer while trying to protect Palestinian homes - Her family has been met with hostility while pursuing a civil suit after calling the initial investigation a 'whitewash.

http://(link tracking not allowed)/8XKYvg

www.rachelcorrie.org...

☮ BDS

correct

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ripe at such a young age...RIP.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

that she may rest in peace at Home near Jesus, RIP dear Rachel !
I'll remember you during my whole life because your death did shock ma a lot, I am very angry at those zionists ....
you who did fight and protest against those bulls destroying palestinian homes all over, leaving the kids and their parents on the streets ...
I think no one american will ever accept some fool to destroy his home, but yeah when zionists do it then lots of Joe Sixpacks accept everything : being clever you know ....
RIP and may this zionist government vanish from earth as soon as possible !!!
Love will overcome this foolish politics.

new topics

top topics

join