It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope will suffer..........Fatima Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
with this pedophile scandal being hung around the current Pope's neck....and the growing rage directed at this Pope Benedict XVI, it appears we are much closer to the fulfillment of one of the obscure Fatima prophecies.

That prophecy pertains to a large crowd of people that are angry at the Pope for some particular reason, and they are expressing their anger by bringing their displeasure of that Pope, right to his very door step.

Here is that prophecy: "I saw the Holy Father(the Pope) in a very big house, kneeling by a table, with his head buried in his hands, and he was weeping. Outside the house, there were many people. Some of them were throwing stones, others were CURSING HIM and using bad language. Poor Holy Father, we must pray very much for him."-Jacinta Marto

(you can find that prophecy in Lucia's Memoirs, on page 128 at the following link=> www.pastorinhos.com... )

Within the words of the 2nd Secret of Fatima, you will find the prophecy stating that God's punishment for the crimes of the World will include: THE PERSECUTION OF THE POPE!!! (also: war, famine, and persecution of the Church)

The Catholic Church is "part" of the world. So this can mean more specifically that God will punish the Catholic Church for its own "crimes"...by means of persecutions of the Pope and by persecutions of the Church.

The 2nd Secret assures us, that "the Pope will have much to suffer"

Both the 2nd and 3rd Secret pertain to a warning for the Church: that in the time of punishment, many priests, Bishops, religious people, and the Pope himself will be killed by soldiers during that period.

It is likely that the Pope seen in Jacinta's vision regarding the crowd hurling curses and stones at the Pope in the large house.....is the same Pope that will "suffer" the rest of God's punishment...including the destruction of Vatican city and ending in a cruel death at the hands of soldiers.

continued...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
continued:

**In itself it is kind of strange that one of the few Cardinals involved in the cover-up of the Fatima secret in 2000 became the Pope**

Pope Benedict was a key figure in the cover-up and the lies regarding the Third Secret of Fatima. They mislead the public into thinking the wordless vision of the Pope killed by soldiers is the ENTIRE Third Secret warning by Our Lady of Fatima. And they mislead the public about the interpretation--that it pertains to the past and not the future). At the very top, the Vatican lost faith in the 3rd Secret by the year 2000, and then lied about it.

When the time comes for the Fatima prophecies to break-out upon this earth in full, will it not be an APPROPRIATE FATE that a Cardinal that lied TO THE WORLD about the Third Secret of Fatima in 2000, would be the Pope that is compelled to release the full contents of the Third Secret and thus be forced to swallow his pride and admit to having lost Faith in God's messengers at Fatima and for having lied to the world in 2000 about the Third Secret.
It will show that the Vatican was willing to deceive the world and Catholics in order to protect its self-centered interests. But it will exhibit other things as well.

At a time when the Pope's character is fully tainted and discredited....A time when the Pope is fully considered an evil pedophile sympathizer, a liar, a nazi, a hoaxer, a hypocrite, a crazy nutjob and worse...Will arrive the clear beginning of the MAJOR events predicted by the Fatima Prophecies, especially events pertaining to Russia. The Pope will know God's threats to the world have begun. Then the Pope will have the "fear of God" instilled into his soul and be compelled to release the full contents of the Third Secret to the world.

Many will accuse the Pope of using the Fatima events to trick and scaremonger Catholics into returning to the Church and returning to the disgraced Pope. These many people will accuse the Pope of a hoax and of fabricating a completely new version of the Third Secret. They will say that he lied in the past in 2000, and now he is lying in the present day about "this new text" being the third Secret.
They will say that "before" the Russian Hitler came to power "last year" that this "new Third Secret did not exist." They will say that "only after" Russia became transformed into something dark and ominous, that the Pope saw an opportunity to redeem his image and power by prying on people's superstitions and gullibility by utilizing Fatima and a grand forgery...all done by using the tried and tested technique used before by false mystics of releasing a "so-called successful" prophecy only after-the-fact that it has come true...And by including in the prophecy threats from God that scare the pants off everybody...and releasing it at a moment in time that the world is full of fear because of Russia. People will say that the Pope's fear-mongering hoax regarding the Third Secret at that moment in history was the most irresponsible thing that could ever be done by any Pope, ever! The Scorn that will be heaped upon the Pope will be unprecedented.

The Pope will have to suffer for the crimes of his Church.
The Pope will have to suffer for previously choosing the ways of the Church over the ways of God.
The Pope will have to suffer for his lack of Faith in the warnings of 1917 Fatima.
The Pope will have to suffer for revealing the Third Secret too late...and the world not believing his word when he does release it.
The Pope will have to suffer for being perceived as one who tried to trick the world with a grand hoax.(possibly not just the third secret)
The Pope will have to suffer for knowing the Fatima prophecy ended up being God's Truth but many will not believe him when he finally warns the world, because of his own guilt from the past, and because of the perceived need for him to desperately rebuild his Papal credibility at any cost.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Pope will have to suffer when Vatican City is attacked by a foreign army(likely Russian) and he forced to flee into exile.
The Pope will have to suffer a cruel death at the hands of soldiers.

-
?the7t?hrtn?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
St. Malachy predicted our current pope will be the last 'real' pope. Nostradamus predicted that the catholic church would come under attack and fall out of favor (If you believe that book of prophecies found recently in Italy was made or directed by him). Edgar Cayce predicted there would only be one pope after John Paul II so it sounds like all of them are coming together to warn people. I consider all three of these sources 'credible' (as much as prophets can be).
Even web bot predicted that the vatican would be overrun by hostile people, but then again it was probably just picking up on the prophecies already on the internet...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is a good thing because after all when the Catholic church falls, then so will the other religions.

It's now time for an era with NO religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
This is a good thing because after all when the Catholic church falls, then so will the other religions.

It's now time for an era with NO religion.

You've obviously never heard of these things called Muslims and Protestants...and having no religion wouldn't solve anything. People just use religion as an excuse, most of the disputes are over land and pride.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
G'day All,

When the Anunnaki come and reveal them selves to be the god of the bible, then most religons will meet a timely end.

Why pay money too a religon that has lied to your people for thousands of years, I say disband the Vatican and seize it's assets for world hunger.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is extremely interesting.

There is an alleged locutionist in Philipines, called Duke Puntalangit, who claims that in the early 90's he received messages from the Virgin Mary, telling him precisely this, that the Vatican on purpose chose not to reveal the real message of Fatima in 1960 as was mandated, and for this reason the chastisements foreseen by Sr. Jacinta will begin this year (2010).

He also claims that communism in fact is not dead, and that everything will begin when the Pope makes a visit to Russia.

Even though some of his assertions are a bit cryptic and even wild, he does provide a time frame for everything.

dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
major news developing:

It suddenly appears that the prophecy of a large angry crowd protesting the Pope has a solid chance of being fulfilled on Halloween.

Two sexual abuse victims that have meet with the Pope in 2008 and have pledged to hold the Pope's "feet to the fire," are spearheading a campaign to bring 50,000 people to St. Peter's Square in Vatican City on October 31st. (The Pope resides just off St. Peter's Sqr).

In a prepared statement they said:
“For the first time, the children of these crimes from all over the world can unite in one voice...This will mark the day that the world could not deny this problem anymore. Then those in pain can stand up for themselves with no more shame, and begin to heal.”

the news article goes on to say:
"They intend to gather thousands of victims, along with church reform activists and ordinary "people in the pews," in Rome on Oct. 31. They're asking that Benedict XVI participate and that the event be simulcast to Catholic churches around the world...Whether or not Benedict XVI agrees, McDaid and Horne said the event will go forward. Both men told NCR they are working with reform groups around the world, particularly in Europe, to build support....Horne told NCR that he also plans to offer a four-point platform for reform to church officials ahead of time, in hopes that the Oct. 31 event could become an occasion for the pope and other senior leaders to officially embrace it...McDaid said that he hopes the Vatican, and Pope Benedict XVI personally, grasp the magnitude of the crisis facing the Catholic church. "I told the pope when I met him that you have a cancer in your flock, and you need to do something about it," McDaid said. "It's been two years now, and little has been done."..."

the news articles:

ncronline.org...

sg.christianpost.com...

the prophecy:
""I saw the Holy Father(the Pope) in a very big house, kneeling by a table, with his head buried in his hands, and he was weeping. Outside the house, there were many people. Some of them were throwing stones, others were CURSING HIM and using bad language."

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't want to offend anyone, but I need to say what I think.
The Catholic church has been one of the worst things to happen to Christianity ever. From the beginning of the papacy till now it has been about power and money and control of the masses.
Even keeping the Bible in latin for so long so only the priests and the rare educated of the dark and middle ages could read it.
And the practice of "indulgances"--don't get me started. Basically paying for salvation. LOL
Simply put: the Catholic church is a construction of MAN. It is therefore going to be corrupt.
I need to stop because this topic gets me too riled up.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
This is extremely interesting.

There is an alleged locutionist in Philipines, called Duke Puntalangit, who claims that in the early 90's he received messages from the Virgin Mary, telling him precisely this, that the Vatican on purpose chose not to reveal the real message of Fatima in 1960 as was mandated, and for this reason the chastisements foreseen by Sr. Jacinta will begin this year (2010).

He also claims that communism in fact is not dead, and that everything will begin when the Pope makes a visit to Russia.

Even though some of his assertions are a bit cryptic and even wild, he does provide a time frame for everything.

dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com...

He also states that in the next month 3 bombs in the us will be used but 1 will be averted while the other 2 blow up a city. He says the president must publicly make statements to have the city revealed.

Sounds like a nut job.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yes it is Fatima.

I have been thinking this for a longtime.

One must pray for the Church.

One must be active and voice their concern as well for this must be sorted out.

The fallout could be and is shaking the very core of the Catholic Church in my opinion and seems to give a large upper hand to any anti Catholics...and their are a few of those.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
"Human Rights Campaigner, Rev. Kevin Annett, to Serve Public Summons on Pope, Queen of England in London next week

by Kevin Annett: Hidden From History on Monday, September 13, 2010 at 10:19am

Human Rights Campaigner to Serve Public Summons on Pope, Queen of England in London next week - Rev. Kevin Annett will help launch new International Tribunal

Building on a decades-long campaign to expose crimes in church-run Indian residential schools in Canada, Rev. Kevin Annett will be in London from September 13 to 20 to help launch a new International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State: and will serve a public summons on Pope Joseph Ratzinger and the Queen of England to appear before the Tribunal.

Annett, who helped force an apology and official inquiry into the deaths of children in Indian residential schools from the government of Canada, will be in London during the Pope's visit in order to bring charges against him for his complicity in crimes against humanity.

"The residential schools were one tip of an enormous iceberg of genocide and murder that emanted from the Crown of England and the Vatican" said Rev. Annett today in a press statement.

"Our Tribunal is uniting victims of church-state terror in seven countries, including England, to put on trial the institutions and persons responsible, beginning with the Queen and the Pope."

Rev. Annett will serve a public summons on them to appear before the sessions of the Tribunal. While in London, Annett will also give lectures and readings from his new book, "Unrepentant: Disrobing the Emperor", released this fall by O Books - and he will conduct public prayer vigils of remembrance for the victims of church violence.

A complete itinerary of Rev. Annett's visit to England follows.

From London, Annett will travel with a delegation to Geneva, where they will make a presentation before a United Nations committee, and to Rome, where Annett will conduct a third and final rite of exorcism outside the Vatican. Annett will also speak in Ireland, Slovenia and Germany.

To contact Rev. Kevin Annett in London for interviews, leave a message at 208 340 6779, or through this email. See his website at www.hiddenfromhistory.org .

Itinerary of Kevin Annett's activities in London,

13-20 September, 2010

Monday, Sept. 13: Arrives London

Sept. 14: Available for interviews

Sept. 15: 7 pm - Public lecture to the Secular Society, Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, plus screening of Annett's award-winning documentary film "Unrepentant"

Sept. 16: 11 am - Prayer vigil and press conference announcing Tribunal outside Westminster (Catholic) Cathedral

7 pm: Lecture and readings from his new book at Passing Clouds community centre, north London

Sept. 17: Prayer vigils outside Lambeth Palace and Houses of Parliament while Pope is present - times to be announced

Sept. 18: 1:30 pm - Participation in "Protest the Pope" march, Hyde Park

5:30 pm - Informal meeting and interviews, St. Martin in the Fields

Sunday Sept. 19: 10 am - Prayer vigil and exorcism rite outside Westminster Cathedral, presentation of Summons to Pope

Monday, Sept. 20: morning presentation of Summons to Queen of England, Buckingham Palace

Sept. 20 evening: Departs for Geneva

Note: Kevin Annett will return to England on October 14 for more lectures and events

“No matter what a man’s faculties otherwise might be, if he be willing to risk death, and still more, if he suffers it heroically, in the service he has chosen, that fact consecrates him forever.” — William James

Read and Hear the truth of Genocide in Canada, past and present, at this website: www.hiddenfromhistory.org , and watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on the same website.

UNREPENTANT: Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide- Winner, Best Foreign Documentary Film, Los Angeles Independent Film Festival, March 2007, Best Director of a Foreign Documentary, New York Independent Film Festival, October 2006- Winner, Best Canadian Film, Creation Aboriginal Film Festival, Edmonton, 2009

"As a long time front line worker with the Elders' Council at the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre, I stand behind what Kevin Annett is trying to do for our people. The genocide that continues today and which stemmed from the residential schools needs to be exposed. Kevin Annett helps break the silence, and brings the voice of our people all over the world."Carol Muree Martin - Spirit Tree WomanNisgaa Nation

"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers WindElder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe NationWinnipeg, Manitoba"
...namaste...b.

... www.myspace.com/butlincat www.facebook.com/butlincat www.apfn.org

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I often thought it was Pope John Paul the 1st who Fatima was referring to? With al the money laundering which priests in the Vatican Bank were involved in. And that the Pope knew he was going to be murdered. As he tried to remove those who had caused all these problems in the first place. Someone correct me if I an wrong pls, tyvm.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I also had a prophecy a year ago about the pope
I saw him, as I was standing on the carpet he walks down to be worshipped and adored and I yelled aloud there is the pope.
There was a crowd that became riled with anger and moved against him to do him harm and he denied who he was,
I stood perplexed and said again that he was the pope and his guards came to me declaring I was wrong.
Then I percieved an angel at my side who asked " you do not understand?" and then went on to further say,
"He is not the person he appears to be."
I then was overcome by a flooding of understanding which disclosed he would have the blood of saints and martyrs on his garments and the deception of the nature of all we thought would end like the rituals will be uncovered and lies and secrets HE KNOWINGLY TOOK OATHS TO KEEP FROM US, the deaths caused by his word he is a thief and a liar.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
I don't want to offend anyone, but I need to say what I think.
The Catholic church has been one of the worst things to happen to Christianity ever. From the beginning of the papacy till now it has been about power and money and control of the masses.
Even keeping the Bible in latin for so long so only the priests and the rare educated of the dark and middle ages could read it.
And the practice of "indulgances"--don't get me started. Basically paying for salvation. LOL
Simply put: the Catholic church is a construction of MAN. It is therefore going to be corrupt.
I need to stop because this topic gets me too riled up.

I'd like to take it one step further and say that the Catholic church is the worst thing to happen to humanity, for all the reasons listed above as well as the general corruption each "Father" and "Bishop" take part in.

If the pope is supposed to be "God on earth," why can't he reconcile these people back to his fold?

edit on 30-9-2010 by holyTerror because: improper format

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kernoonos
G'day All,

When the Anunnaki come and reveal them selves to be the god of the bible, then most religons will meet a timely end.

Why pay money too a religon that has lied to your people for thousands of years, I say disband the Vatican and seize it's assets for world hunger.

Or when the WHOLE thing is orchestrated by TPTB to align with such prophecies and thus begin the media secretion of disclosure to prepare the crumbling old world order into preparing for the holographic invasion.

possibly?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, it's almost Reformation Day/Halloween.

I have breaking news to report from this week, regarding the potential for the Fatima Prophecy to be fulfilled in two days time.

Victims of sexual crimes of Catholic priests, Gary Bergeron and Bernie McDaid, are moving forward with their event that will bring a large gathering of victims of sexual abuse by clergy in several days to Vatican City. The event was planned for the victims to say to the Church with a united voice "Enough!"

The Vatican has announced that:
The media will not be allowed to film the Reformation Day Event on Vatican Property
and that the victims have been denied permits to gather "as a group" on Vatican grounds.

Mr. Bergeron response to the Vatican:
"Although we are disheartened by the news, we are not discouraged. An invitation was extended to them for what could have been a moment in time that may have helped heal victims of abuse. They said no...It was one thing for the Vatican to say that we were not welcomed, but now to hear that they are trying to stop people around the world joining us in spirit, by attempting to stop the filming of anything that happens at St. Peter's square is quite frankly, Enough."

The survivors will gather first at the city square to announce the "year of the survivor." They will then led a procession to Vatican's St. Peter's Square, where the survivors have been denied entry as a group, but may possibly attempt to enter as individuals.

The Vatican is saying that it is protocol for filming not to be permitted in St. Peters Square.

The emotions will undoubtedly be raw, with many teary eyes in the crowd.
Just imagine it, and you may feel a fraction of what they will feel.

The emotions could very well spark into uncontainable anger once they reach the Vatican walls. That anger could bring to fulfillment the 93 year old prophecy that would announce the time of Fatima's fulfillment has indeed arrived for the people that are alive during the reign of that particular Pope.

Again, that prophecy of the crowd directing immense anger against the Pope:
"I saw the Holy Father(the Pope) in a very big house, kneeling by a table, with his head buried in his hands, and he was weeping. Outside the house, there were many people. Some of them were throwing stones, others were CURSING HIM and using bad language."

the news articles:
www.earthtimes.org...
ncronline.org...

new topics

top topics

join