It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for Your Biometric Social Security Card?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ready for Your Biometric Social Security Card?

www.time.com

Two Senators, New York Democrat Chuck Schumer and South Carolina Republican Lindsey Graham, certainly seem to think so. They recently presented an immigration-bill blueprint to President Barack Obama that includes a proposal to issue a biometric ID card — one that would contain physical data such as fingerprints or retinal scans — to all working Americans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here we go. Step right up, get your mark.

If you do not, you cannot buy or sell.

Sound familiar.

The New World Order is an in your face anti-Christian agenda. This is shown by the recent arrest of the Christian Militia, an overwhelming presence of atheists and Masons on ATS, and the news doing the CYA.

www.time.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Sigh... looks like I'll have to steal that dead person's identity before it's too late..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wasn't the new bill they just passed today include the RFID tag? I believe there is another thread posted here that talks about it. If that is the case, we won't need a biometric system for eyes and fingerprints. We will just need a bar code scanner, lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike360

Just look at bar codes....

666 is in there. Always.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Who cares.. I am going to get it. How is a chip going to control my mind? If I start to feel different I would just cut it out of me. I doubt this is the mark of the beast. Why would you go to hell for eternity because you got a chip to live in the world we live in today...? The bible is so metaphorical you can't just pin point it on this chip. Good thread though S&F

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A social security card is not the mark me the beast, the mark of the beast will be implanted or stamped on someone's hand or forehead. This just looks to me like a measure to increase national security.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Everbody keep,stalking about the nwo the beast and hatriots also the biometric card as if all these things can be stopped.

A few years ago it was total speculation as to the nwo and the chip fall of church christian .
Also your healthcare .
Now with the miltias and the EX senators death and husband youve got obamas army starting , and the recent high ranking people statement that israel did 911 .
All this type of events with deciet you shall know with there deeds is in the bible and
some prophecys.

What i am getting at is if this is the beast system or one world goverment "both the same" with plans for new faith to come about the way the majorty of kids are brought up these days they will accept this anything with rewards or easy life with do as you want.
you do know these things can not be stopped because it proves this because they are happening so fast.

if people fight they will lose against the nwo , as writen who can stand against the beast,this is getting frightening to say the least.

Also look at the attacks on the pope this has not happened before like this as well as the christian bashing threads,we have had the wars since ww2 the advent of lots of illegal drugs,the kids now doing sport killings for fun and status girls to.
alex jones i think might be one of the messengers exposing the lies and bad fruit as did senator Schafer I am sorry to get slightly of topic but i think this is relevent to inform people thinking of going to fight you wont win because god is allowing this to come to pass for a reason,and i believe its happening more everytime i log on to the net.

i bet id cards and will be changed to a chip or tattoo as well as uk id cards for everyone by 2012 will do the same the european union and the usa also russia all same to be playing the same side. I am sure there is lots more i could of added ,but finally, Dont take the mark do not get killed joining militia look after your family and live your life ,also go find god any way you can and pray also confess or repent. please think about this it is important for you

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Biometric ID cards were supposed to be mandatory in Serbia, but Orthodox Church got involved and they're optional. Actually, you still get the plastic, but it has no chip in it and thus no digital data or a barcode - just written usual stuff. We're conspiratorial people by default and these things caused a lot of stir.

By our constitution a church is supposed to act separately from politics but it interfered in this case which caused critical reception among some folk, but generally positive, even though it's backed by "superstition". These cards were pushed strongly by the EU.

How bout that for a conspiracy huh?

Anyways, I'm soon to get one of them chipped ones, it's not like they get under your skin really. You can hack em anyway

Edit:

Here's how those cards look like (adopted, final version of Serbian ID card):

informisanje.info...

They're just a plastic like a credit card, with or without chip/data on the back.

[edit on 30/3/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can't handle it. My soul is so susceptible to biometric data on my ID card.

It's as if I have sold my soul to the satan beast.

top topics

join