It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidents and Probabilities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

You must be seeing things. How many fingers am I holding up?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

One...and that one is a violation of the T&C of ATS. Tsk tsk.

Seriously, you are the one that keeps arguing things/people dont/didnt exist.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

You have a keen imagination.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm looking to find my own beliefs in this matter. I came to this thread for stats and probabilities...because numbers (math) are far more tangible than memories, youtube videos, people saying stuff.

I don't see either side providing real, non opinionated numbers. Yet I see all this arguing over "stats" "probabilities" and "physics". All which deal in numbers and answerable equations.

There are none here.

Another wall for information I am looking for.

I have taken in a number of the youtubes, testimonials, documentaries etc. Which is fine. Now I would like to see the ACTUAL numbers behind the physics, probabilities and stats. Any help would be appreciated. Dividing into "Os'ers" and "truthers" just divides and conquers people's ability to work together to a solid, provable outcome.

My reason for searching is that so far, each story leads to unlikely, even silly outcomes, or ties into each other blurring the whole mess.

I don't believe things about the OS, and I can't stretch to believe some things about the other. I don't like not knowing. With such a massive event, such coverage, in such highly populated areas, (for the most part) I don't understand why there is so much banter.

When I stand outside the box with my own set of beliefs, it appears that NOTHING is reliable. Where can we go for proof, truth?. If a spaceship appeared over Manhattan...it would be disputed. Regardless of which side of the deny ignorance you are on...it seems we've been divided. We all know what comes next..

edit on 12-8-2011 by Demoncreeper because: esh.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join