It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012...they know its over for them!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
the elite know their their curse of creating evil on the earth is over...
when the illusions of time that they made with manipulation of are whole human consciousness are lifted by the energies our spirit, which we are endowed to receive by our creator...
the things the elite do are not perceived as evil by them, it is perceived as creating scenario's that causes problems so the whole can learn from and carry on with the next step of are human evolution that will eventually lead to spiritual evolution...
they have been cursed to control this process, but to their mentality their curse is a reward to be masters of our destiny...
In the end though the prime creator will be the master of our destiny and theirs.
since the truth has been hidden in the dark to all of mankind the truth will eventually will be revealed when the energy of time no longer imprisons are mind...then we will see through the minds eye and know time,death,fear,etc are just an illusion of the flesh...or what i call the illusions of the unknown.
what we dont know creates fear which in the flesh is a survival instinct but in the spirit fear does not exist!
when are evolution is made spiritual the elite's curse will be lifted just like are veil of the unknown.
remember good and evil is just a construct we've made with are mind because we are spirit having an animal experience, and the animal instincts are being preyed and fed on by a giant vampire....while our spiritual true nature is being dumbed down and this helps us stay stuck in the illusion!

i think they are still attempting to re-create a new false reality that right now is being fought spiritually but they will fail...the only reason they are attempting is because the curse created by are whole consciousness(their curse and ours is the yin to the creators yang so we can learn about ourselves.the curse is the the only way this 3d rewalm can exist because its causes cycles!

thats my thoughts no doomsday or worrying about things we cant control because it disrubts this learning process...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by BroketheWall]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

Your post reminds me of a fiction book by Colin Wilson called "The Mind Parasites" and also The Predator talked about by the Yaqui Indian, Don Juan, in which our mind is HIS (the Predator's) mind. I like the analogy of the vampire, i.e. that we are food for something else. After all, that's the main function of Life, that everything is food for something else.

mclinking

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I quite agree with you. I meditate every day and it has helped me to realise some things too and most important of them is, that fear is pointless whatever happens. Even if I die I should keep calm and peaceful. And I also think, that all these doomsday talks are created to keep people in fear, because those in power are actually afraid of losing all they have. They are not Gods and even they don´t know what´s going to happen. So, I really don´t care much of NWO, reptilian, HAARP etc theories, because I´ve realised, that IF something happens (and Mayan calender referred to something Universal), then it´s biger that all of us and we just should keep calm and be positive, because thoughts are energy and we should help to creat our reality, not live in constant fear or helpless anger for some supreme evil beings who rule us.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

So is this an opinion piece, or just some creative writing?

IRM

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
never read the book but once you wake up you can see these connections in everything.
food,love, communication, and life itself from micro to universal...everything is connected because thats are true nature and makes order out of all this chaos!!

no need for fear...i remember when i first started hearing about 2012 it scared the living hell out of me just like revelations in the bible...then i realized with 9/11 fear can be used to control and distract from whats really important.
a couple of ufo sightings is what started my journey to figure out the meaning of llife...and ever since my mind has been racing a mile a minute so every now and then i have to meditate to just stay centered and stay in observer mode instead of being a tool for this process to go on any further...
i think we need to spread the truth about 2012 but i also think eventually something will happen when the masses will wake up so no worries here!
thanks for your thoughts

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

its an opinion but its the truth...any criticizing is welcome

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

its an opinion but its the truth...any criticizing is welcome

'The' truth or 'Your' truth? There is a difference!

IRM

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I actually think they're quite ready to continue their ways if the SHTF in 2012. In fact, I'd bet that they're the only ones who hold the knowledge of a cosmic catastrophe like this, and have prepared accordingly, just as their bloodlines did 26,000 years ago.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

yep thats my truth and yours is what you perceive it to be but the truth you cant deny is that we are all one on a larger scale...im interested in your beliefs on 2012 so we can communicate instead of getting into a pointless distraction from the real issue.
the truth you perceive is probably directed towards your own beliefs...my beliefs are truths and do not need to be believed in because they are the truth thats why it will be brought to the light...

the truth is found within ourselves, dna,chakras, consciousness itself...once humanity understands how these things operate then they will become truths as i know them to be...
believe what you want to believe though im not forcing my opinion onto you im just sharing.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

yep thats my truth and yours is what you perceive it to be but the truth you cant deny is that we are all one on a larger scale...im interested in your beliefs on 2012 so we can communicate instead of getting into a pointless distraction from the real issue.

My apologies. I'm a stickler for words. I just like to define the terms so we are both on the same page. That way we can communicate without a need for interpretation and confusion.

the truth you perceive is probably directed towards your own beliefs...my beliefs are truths and do not need to be believed in because they are the truth thats why it will be brought to the light...

OK.. firstly, you cannot assume to know what my 'truth' is without discussing it first.

Now we appear to be moving the goal posts from what we have already tried to pre-establish. It appears (correct me if I'm wrong) that now you're suggesting that 'your' truth is 'the' truth.

the truth is found within ourselves, dna,chakras, consciousness itself...once humanity understands how these things operate then they will become truths as i know them to be...

C'mon now! DNA, Chakras and the like have no bearing on what will or will not happen in 2012. Let's not confuse things or get sidetracked here.

believe what you want to believe though im not forcing my opinion onto you im just sharing.

Again... we have not established what I believe and yet the tone of your post has become somewhat guarded and defensive. I never suggested anywhere that I feel anyone's opinion is being forced upon me. I can think for myself without being persuaded by another. It's a non issue.

However I am very open to discussion.

IRM

[edit on 30/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

yes there probably will be a new cycle for the ones who need more time to learn about the nature of the spirit and for other spirits who love the challenge of the flesh...because we are very competitive by nature...
but them controlling is just like how we need bacteria in our bodies...
without the bacteria we could not survive because it controls how are food digest and kills off the pathogenic kind. the pathogenic kind couldnt survive without another cell or bacteria to infiltrate. so the bacteria couldnt exist without a host or us without it...the elite works the same way in comparison with us...they need us to survive we need them to learn from and to grow...just like when your immune system learns about the knew virus it is better at protecting against it. so when we learn more about this virus we can protect ourselves with the truth...
Its funny how we all need eachother and everything and dont even realize it!
read on edgar cayce he talks alot about how the world is related to the human body itself...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

how is telling you believe what you want to believe being defensive??

i said probably because i dont know your beliefs and will not judge you one bit on them...
Dna and chakras have everything to do with 2012...dna is a frequency resonator and the chakras are the receiving points of the frequencies we receive and perceive with, not just with are 5 senses but with are 3rd eye or the minds eye. Right now frequencies and new energies are being took in by are chakras and dna and thats what will lift the veil of this order out of chaos...these are truths and all i have to do is wait and if im wrong i will apologize!!! but i can already seeing the changes happening and everyone awakening to this illusion already so i highly doubt it...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

You mentioned 2012. But this worries me as most are anticipating the Big Event to happen 21/12/2012, whereas there is increasing evidence that the OK given by TPTB to approval of the film '2012', as witnessed by the official notice shown BEFORE the film starts, namely that said film has been approved for 'public consumption' - I began to smell a rat, that maybe 21/12/2012 IS the End Date, but NOT the date of the Big Event, something TPTB are expecting to happen some 18 months earlier. In short, 2012 believers are looking at the wrong date. I'm now looking at October 2011. Watch from now on what TPTB do.

mclinking

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

I´ve had the same thoughts. I recently learned about this October 2011 theory and it seams to me, that both dates may be right, but in Mayan Chalender 2011 referres to something more spiritual, while 2012 is just mathematical end date of cycle. Another thing is, that there are many negativity, fear and money making around 2012 date, but those who are interested in 2011 seem to be more spiritual people, in a good way. We´ll see.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
well october of 2011 is new to me...give me some info??
im ready for either date...i just want to see everyones reaction however it may go down??

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
have you seen the movies
"thx 1138"
"2081"
and "dark city"?
^^^^^^^
(about manipulations of realities)

(if u didn't you can find them here www.movies-links.tv...
it's pretty much what you said
great post! s&f

i too think that their time is up, whoever "they" are... we are living in a false reality, day by day it reminds me more of the matrix, and it starts to make sense to me
tell you what, "they" are desperate, they will use whatever means to keep as many people ignorant and asleep, but.... i know the truth and good will prevail in the end... i started to let go of fear little by little, and it feels great

it feels good to see other like-minded people

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I actually think they're quite ready to continue their ways if the SHTF in 2012. In fact, I'd bet that they're the only ones who hold the knowledge of a cosmic catastrophe like this, and have prepared accordingly, just as their bloodlines did 26,000 years ago.

I agree they do know and may have prepared 26,000 years ago but now something from beyond them has entered this MATRIX and is aware fully of it I think the something will become more effective once the MATRIX POWER SOURCE IS LOCATED
. Then we shall see who are the vampires and they shall see there is no escaping the closing of this little universe in which they exist within. As far as FEAR goes ALL STAY FEARLESS FOR THAT IS THE KEY TO OVERWHELMING THIS MATRIX THING they grew off of fear taught us to acknowledg it and respond to it. The attitude of bowing to those who are not gods is being absorbed for their GOD IS COMMING TO PAY A VISIT. Wonders who or how they feel, they the ELITES WERE CREATED LMAO. TRUE GUARDIANZ dont possess the need to rule over any KIND for they know who created them and know they can never match the creators powerful energies which keeps these powerfull GUARDIANZ HUMBLE AND KIND AND ETERNAL DESERVING OF LIGHT. WEAK technological war spreading petty evil possesing KINDS like the power feeling without acknowledging they still need to eat flesh and so to remain strong THE GUARDIANZ ONLY CRAVE THE MEGA EVIL ENERGIES WITHIN THIS LITTLE UNIVERSE AND ARE ATTRACTED TO ANY LOCATION THESE ENERGIES MAY BE. UM JUST SAYEN WE WERE SNACKS SO?????WHY NOT RETURN THE FAVOR
S&F FOR THIS FEARLESS POST!

NERVOUS YET
NONFRIENDS

[edit on 3/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i think the elite are 4d entities and their pawns are the key figures you see in the government...these 4d entities may do walk ins on some though.
the pawns are born into it like we were born into a religous family that enforced there beliefs on us. so they cant control their own destiny. that makes me think they will actually be renewed with the frequencies also...but the 4d entities are already above us in dimensions so they could probably go manipulate more 3d worlds...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Here are some info about 2011:
www.calleman.com...
www.calleman.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by raynemarina

ill checkem out later tonight which one is more in line with what im talking about??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join