It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's not your country. You do not own the U.S. of A. So therefore the U.S. of A is not your or my country. And since it is not our country we can't change it nor do anything we want within it. Agree? No? Face it, we need a whole new, alternative America to come and shine forth. One which we can own so we can then say this is our country that we own. Until you own the U.S. of A. you live in, you have no voice in it, which means you can't run one aspect of it from your home which just happens to sit on U.S. territory. And though there is no owner, the federal and state governments act like they aren't actually us but possess it. One might say that before you own a country, you got to own the state you reside in first.

Why don't you own the U.S. of A? Or the state you reside in? Care to answer? Do you even want to own the land called America with others that dwell like you in the United States of America? If not, why not?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Nobody can really own anything.
We are all just passing through.
No matter whether you spend a lifetime paying for something and have deed/title in your hand..you still do not really own it.
Anything can be taken from you without notice, by either government/ state/ or natural disaster..
Not to mention..you can't take anything with you when you die.
Nothing on this planet, nor the planet itself..will ever be "owned", by anyone.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Because people arguing over who owns the land they sit on is tantamount to remoras arguing over who owns the great white they're hitched to. At any moment the shark could bolt out from underneath you and leave you asking "Where'd my land go?" Best just to enjoy the ride and take advantage of the freedoms the great white provides while you can.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I concur, "owning" is merely possession, and like you said, only temporary.

Now "pwn" psssh I have pwned plenty, in the same respect, I have been pwned a time or two as well

new topics

top topics

join