It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My crop circle predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In my finite wisdom of the cosmos and all things circular I will predict with pinpoint accuracy the crop circle hot spots for this year.

No this is not from the GFL, nor is it from the Ashtar command!

I get my channelings from a much higher power!

He came to me when I was finally prepared to be enlightened, and what a shining light he was!

His name....

His name was Steve, he's a sparky, put a new light in my back patio.
Top bloke.

Ok seriously now.

Please take a look at this map:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97c54592aba1.png[/atsimg]

Three places are major standouts this year:

Marlborough

51°25'15.86"N 1°43'49.01"W

Avebury

51°25'32.81"N 1°50'52.55"W

Alton Barnes

51°21'29.69"N 1°51'24.30"W

I expect quite a lot of crop circle activity in and around these areas this year, particularly Early August.

So, stay tuned, keep your eyes on the sky and I'll see you guys back here in August!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
In my finite wisdom of the cosmos and all things circular I will predict with pinpoint accuracy the crop circle hot spots for this year.

No this is not from the GFL, nor is it from the Ashtar command!

I get my channelings from a much higher power!

He came to me when I was finally prepared to be enlightened, and what a shining light he was!

His name....

His name was Steve, he's a sparky, put a new light in my back patio.
Top bloke.

Ok seriously now.

Please take a look at this map:

I expect quite a lot of crop circle activity in and around these areas this year, particularly Early August.

So, stay tuned, keep your eyes on the sky and I'll see you guys back here in August!

Chadwickus the prophet?

Are you being serious with this one?

~ Zeus

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hey everybody I just found a CC hoaxer!

I knew it would just be a matter of time before one bragged about it - I know I would!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I particularly loved this part of your thread!

Star and flag from me!

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Deadly serious.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A bit obvious there that is were most are found nearly time too usually beginning of august.

The question is will we get real proof to the culprits responsible prob not i like them even if it turns out to be Bill and Bob and a plank and string.

Some on here get too worked up on this subject but i like it crop season always fun you will prob get a hit on your prediction of place Chadwickus.

THANKYOU

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hello Chad!

Where were the las places on 2009?
I'm curious, is there a pattern?

SNC

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
crop circles are not related to ufo's in my opinion, but they are related to man,,, his town seems boring empty, just farming away.....
get drunk and think lets say ufo's have visited next thing you know they are out there with planks next day its all over the news and a few hundred visitors and guess what booom!!! injection of visitor monies into the local area, get rich quick, hey lets even write a book about it!!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
get drunk and think lets say ufo's have visited next thing you know they are out there with planks

I agree with you that crop circles are man made, but I hardly think they are created on impulse by some bored drunks....

The circle making has evolved into an artform, with stunning, complicated and beautiful patterns which require a lot of planning and also a great deal of accuracy during the actual work in the crop fields in the dark of the night. Just look at this amazing piece of art from the 2007 season in England!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1c7a513d83b.jpg[/atsimg]

Away from the usual crop circle haunts in Wiltshire this design appreared in mid July near Ashbury, Oxfordshire. It's been dubbed the 'Butterfly Effect' for obvious reasons.

www.circlemakers.org...

So, Chadwickus, any hope of a beautiful butterfly formation in Australia? I like butterflies!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

You might be lucky with the butterflies.

We'll see.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Four days from August and here is our first of many crop circles from the above stated areas.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

top topics

join