It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs

seattletimes.nwsource.com

VANCOUVER, Wash. — After nearly five decades, guys like James Noce finally get to tell their stories about Area 51.

Yes, that Area 51.

The one that gets brought up when people talk about secret Air Force projects, crashed UFOs, alien bodies and, of course, conspiracies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The secrets, some of them, have been declassified.

Noce and Barnes say they never saw anything connected to UFOs.
Barnes believes the Air Force and the "Agency" didn't mind the stories about alien spacecraft. They helped cover up the secret planes that were being tested.

On one occasion, he remembers, when the first jets were being tested at what Muroc Army Air Field, later renamed Edwards Air Force Base, a test pilot put on a gorilla mask and flew upside down beside a private pilot.

"Well, when this guy went back, telling reporters, 'I saw a plane that didn't have a propeller and being flown by a monkey,' well, they laughed at this guy — and it got where the guys would see [test pilots] and they didn't dare report it because everybody'd laugh at them," says Barnes.

Disinformation? Truth? Frankly speaking, I have no idea. It does seem to contradict the trend that people have been saying here on ATS that they are preparing us for a huge UFO disclosure.

seattletimes.nwsource.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Awesome find!
*S&F*

I bet there are hundreds of reports from pilots that would do things similar to the subject, just to watch it make the news, then laugh about it.

Hilarious and Brilliant at the same time!

You know, my take is that Area 51 was always a secret spy plane test location.
Has absolutely nothing to do with "aliens".
And everything todo with US Technology and spy planes.
I'd like to bet that 100% of the 'UFO's we see are actually spy plane technology.
Or even drone, no-human pillot test aircraft.

Of course....this will be 'debunked'.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There's already a thread on this...I just can't find it

Lines

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Disinformation? Truth? Frankly speaking, I have no idea. It does seem to contradict the trend that people have been saying here on ATS that they are preparing us for a huge UFO disclosure.

4 names:

Col. Phillip Corso
John Lear
Phil Schneider
Milton Cooper

All former US military that said "Yes, Area 51 an area where USAF developes aircrafts based in alien reverse engineering".

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
To be fair, this is possibly the most likley explantation.
To be honest, i agree also with the post above, that they were just testing out new planes. I recon this could explaine the triangle ufo's. Dont know why, but they just seem to me like they are man made

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hence why I believe Roswell was a crash of military aircraft being tested and epically FAILED.
The article even states that a test pilot donned a monkey mask while testing an aircraft and flew beside a private pilot.
Not that much of a stretch to put on an "alien" suit and mask just to freak people out and scare off any looky loos.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I find it extremely hard to believe that advanced aliens would not have some type of automatic self-destruct wired into their ships...

Surely they have watched CNN and can see what we would do with their technology?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
sounds like this guy didn't have the need to know. not everybody that works somewhere knows everything; and with good reason.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Mathius]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathius
sounds like this guy didn't have the need to know. not everybody that works somewhere knows everything; and with good reason.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Mathius]

Precisely. Everything is compartmentalized, employees have their assignments but does everyone know the whole picture? Of course not...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
lol useless thread

its not like in a government facility, every worker will know everything that is happening around and IF something like ET was happening, very few people would know

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
the true believers wont be swayed by an article like this. its all stuff that has been heard before. i personally think area 51 is disinfo.

but while all those true believers are out there scanning the night sky and wasting massive man hours researching the history of it all, they arent fighting the wall street/banking takeover of our government, which is tangible and happening right now.

sorry folks, id like to think there are more intelligent life forms out there, and who can honestly say that there arent. but the fact remains that while you are looking for aliens, you arent looking for the enemies of humanity that are alive right now and working against you and you arent doing anything about the corruption of society.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Paging Doctor Zaius

On one occasion, he remembers, when the first jets were being tested at what Muroc Army Air Field, later renamed Edwards Air Force Base, a test pilot put on a gorilla mask and flew upside down beside a private pilot.

Yeah, sure. Ever tried flying a plane upside down while wearing a gorilla mask?

I didn't think so. That's just crazy talk.

It's rather obvious this is a cover story to keep the public from finding out about the ongoing Gorillian invasion of Earth.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
so we're now supposed to believe this whistle blower. But not any others right? "this guy's story is more believable so it must be the truth".
i think nowadays most of what goes on at area 51 is just plain old testing of new systems, but i also believe that at one point some very strange stuff was going on.

whatever the case is, those who believe nothing other than run of the mill military testing are just as rabid as the "believers". all it eventually results in is further polarization and the end of intelligent debate.

top topics

join