It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadians website

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
www.pleiadians.net...

What's up with that?
What are your thoghts on that whole site?

Idk if this was posted already. Sorry if it was

I find it funny that the picture in the middle has triforce all over it. And then looks like one xD
in case your a rock, a triforce is something from the popular legend of Zelda series. It's made of 3 golden triangles, formed to make one bigger one(I.e. Google)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Apparently pleiadians have been incarnating here to help with the harvest. Some of them get to the point where they can see through the veil somewhat, remember who they are then gather on the internet, unless you are one and aware those sites will just appear to be garbage, however you may just find yourself resonating with the concept. Geez the universe is a strange place, too strange to ever comprehend.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

G'day wartooth420

What do I think?

I think they want your money.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38a6df1f6480.jpg[/atsimg]

Comes the Awakening : Realizing the Divine Nature of Who You Are
(A Pleiadian Book) (Hardcover)
~ Lia Shapiro (Author) "Where do I begin to tell the story?..." (more)

Price: $16.29 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

www.amazon.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Why on earth would they need or want money?

(Rhetorical question)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yeah I have also found this site before. The problem I had with it is that in order to read any info other than the tiny snippets on the website you must purchase their book. Sounds kind of fishy to say the least. Plus if they were real aliens they would know the necessity of a good domain and probably could have got the .com instead of the .net

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Amusing
Their first crappy button is called pLeIAdian ReaLm

Now, not sure what the end L stands for, but the first 4 cap letters spell it out fine enough...LIAR
LIAR L erm...liar losers? Liar Loners...you decide what the final L is.

ok, now to actually go through the website...sorry, that just stuck out to me the moment I clicked on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Grab it while it's on special.....

Save yourself 9 bucks!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You better not mock them because no doubt someone on here will have been under their anal probe at some point that to could happen to you

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

You better not mock them because no doubt someone on here will have been under their anal probe at some point that to could happen to you

Well as the lady who wrote the book says:

"Look for the answers within!"

liashapiro.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I do find that interesting having the tri-force on the website. It reminds me of the saying 'Beware the Prophet seeking Profit'.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Reminds me of a site I saw a few years back of someone either screaming about/ selling 'Orgone blasters' to kill Reptilians or Grays or something. Looked very early 90's too, just the style, colorful, big and small text tossed there and there.

Put her name on the website too

Just one of these sites that either ask you for your money or try to drown an subject topic into a pool of garbage to distract you from more sincere sites that actually do research.

Could be a distraction or disinfo site

Wait, found it... seems different but it's the same site

www.orgoneblasters.com...

[edit on 29-3-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

(Rhetorical question)

These 541 light year web hosting fee's aint cheap!!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

when I read "native american" the 1st thing that came to mind was human sacrifice...its culture is built around human sacrifice, I'd hate to think that is an integral part of an advanced enlightened culture from the heavens

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by Chadwickus

(Rhetorical question)

These 541 light year web hosting fee's aint cheap!!

Then we should ask for an even bigger discount, they aren't even right about how far away they are. The distance to the Pleiades is 133.5 parsecs which is 435.4 light years, not 541:

www.bautforum.com...

best-estimate Pleiades distance of pi_[abs]=7.49+-0.07 milliseconds of arc, corresponding to a distance of 133.5+-1.2 pc

And this sounds pretty good:

We came long ago from the STARS as STARSEEDERS and now have evolved and exist in another realm. As you acquire enough information to accelerate your own evolution, YOU will become the NEW STARSEEDERS of this realm!

What exactly is involved in being a starseeder? If that's anything like what Captain Kirk did when he visited all the hot alien babes in all the different star systems he went to, that might help to sell more books.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I jumped into their forums to try and determine the objectivity levels and maturity of their user base. I quickly came away feeling quite disturbed that there are so many people there that sadly are those who are alone and in pain, hoping they are a star seed to another who is certain they are being bullied by reptilians and thinks that he may be the antichrist.

I have a nagging suspicion that the site is a parasite, feeding off the hopes of vulnerable people and furthering the already high levels of confusion and trepidation for the future.

In my world hope does not come unlocked once you have handed over some coin and if this site was truly on the level I do not believe for one micro second that it would urge those it has a mission to draw to itself to first hand over some money before being allowed to heed the message.

Some in defence might come and say that they have expenses to regain and that a book costs money to have published but a true pleiadian that I have always thought would be much more advanced than a terrestrial human being would be a poor pleiadian indeed if they could not find a much more effective way to make large amounts of money in a regressed and compared to an extraterrestrial society, a primitive human culture such as ours.

I would think that it is fair to think that if they require money for a book then firstly should they not prove that they have pleiadian contacts or are the gullible and those desperate for hope going to be forced to take it all on hope?

My mind drifts the Vatican City from reading this site because it seems to be a growing marketing habit for those who think they are in the know to expect their wider humanity to take such life controlling things on faith is it not?

To my mind this so called pleiadian site promotes a beautiful message but unfortunately from its poor execution I must assume that it is all a lie based upon hope, longing and feeding on a deep need from its more gullible members to find acceptance and purpose.

It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt!

[edit on 29-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

"Love is the deciding factor.....we have been created in Love.....find Love.....strive for peace and the spirit of Love.....let our Love and Light flow....."

"Click the button to hear the song about feelin' the love"

www.liashapiro.com...

......& so I clicked the button.....

DON'T CLICK THE BUTTON!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

"Love is the deciding factor.....we have been created in Love.....find Love.....strive for peace and the spirit of Love.....let our Love and Light flow....."

"Click the button to hear the song about feelin' the love"

www.liashapiro.com...

......& so I clicked the button.....

DON'T CLICK THE BUTTON!!!!

To click the button or not to.. that is the question

resolution... dont click the button again!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Beatrix Kiddo Jr

G'day Beatrix Kiddo Jr

I TOLD YOU NOT TO CLICK THE BUTTON!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Oh crap...I clicked the button.

Was she in pain?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Excellent post, SmokeJaguar67.

Sites such as the one in question - and all other related ones - come across, to me, as being nothing more than a cult of personality. There is always a “special” person at its head who has contact with, or who is the conduit of, a greater power. Of course, as soon as it is suggested that that personality or greater power is from another world, then all those lost and lonely souls come running even faster.

They are, without doubt, proto-religions and conduct themselves in exactly the same way. And of course, as with all religions, there is never any proof, but plenty of empowering language and amazing promises to bedazzle the prospective believer.

It always amazes that, in previous discussion with believers of the GFL and Ashtar Command I have had on ATS, those believers will make constant excuses for their belief’s lack of real, decisive evidence time and time again. There’s always a parroted explanation. Yet, they will never admit to it being in a religion (even when, in one case, I pointed out that the Ashtar Command openly boasts Jesus (in the guise of star ship captain “Sananda”) as one of its leaders.

I am not against anyone finding happiness – heck, we all need some – but I do object to anyone falling for such obvious – and, to my mind, cynically manipulative – tomfoolery. It seems that you have to check your reasoning at the door when joining such organisations, or at least subscribe to their outlandish concepts without question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join