It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu and the HOAX continues ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have recently been reading several articles about swine flu.

I thought ( last year ) there seemed to be more then enough evidence to be around saying swine flu and especialy the mass vaccinations to be a hoax.

I read about swine flu being man made and it was not nearly as severe as the common seasonal flu. All the way to the main stream media even. ( In the Netherlands )

The recent articles lead me to believe they will simply go on with the whole hoax all together.

First article.
Swine flu virus not so new, study finds

It's telling that swine flu is not new at all, gives an explenation of why influenza can become seasenal but most of all it keeps this flu out there for people to be scared IMO.

Second article.
Resistance can develop fast with swine flu: report

This article tells about the resistence from the swine flu against availible drugs.

First of all, I don't get why they make a link to bacteria resisting antibiotics. Because a virus behaviour is all together different from bacteria.
I mean a virus I've learned to be some sort of rna thingy not even acknowledged to be alive. A bacteria is alive and considered an organism just like you and me.

I also think this article is there to spread fear and it could mean that we will be the subject to another swine flu outbreak.

The article also tells us that a virus mutates verry rapidly. Which ladies and gentlemen leads me to my next point.

How could you ever be protected by a vaccin based on an old virus when just one single mutation can make it more deadly then ever.

Well.. I'm not an expert but I think we ar not done with the swine flu yet.
I think they are going to keep it around.

We will be expected to be vaccinated whatever the cost IMO
Funny thing is that usually any returning dissease will be less dangerous than before and as everything in my country leads up to the fact that swine flu was harmless I think it's weird they are still keeping this a hot topic.

Any thoughts ?

Edit.
Sorry about spelling mistakes. ( spell check failed me, again )

Edit.
Another thing I've heard, to keep the fire burning red hot.
The doctors her got extra money for every swine flu shot they gave. Enough for them to go on a world tour. About 10.000 euros all together. was said in the piece that I read this in.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Who friggin knows...

It seems everyone has an agenda then there's stuff like this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In a nutshell, the HHS director Sebilius extended the pandemic emergency act for two more years???.....

What's coming?

[edit on 27-3-2010 by wylee]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Yes. I read something else that said the same thing.

It is exactly what creeps me out.

First they set up new rules for what can be called a pandemic.

The swine flu gets exactly that label because of these changed rules.
The new rules say that every seasonal flu is a pandemic.

The swine flu is not nearly as dangerous as they say but still they extend the pandemic. ( not really weird because it now applies to the rules )

Just like you said, What's coming ?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I do not know about hoax, but it was certainly a panic health authorities did not stop. One may even say that some of them blew on the fire.
As for vaccine - vaccine imitates part of virus less prone to mutations then virus part that is target for antivirals. So vaccine will work on general population much more efficient then antivirals. Even so almost every year new vaccine is needed since flu mutates and same strain can change or new one can take its place as most common one due to "good" mutation to it or "bad" mutation to its competitors.
Question is why last year ,with relatively mild flu, so much panic was involved and why , for such a mild flu, mass vaccination was considered.
I have two theories. One on more "conspiracy side" - some lab was messing with 1918 virus and it was released by accident. Public naturally was not informed, but when reports from Mexico with high death toll started to arrive guys at the top concluded that this is due to "rogue" 1918 virus. Thus the scare - because Health officials were very scared in the beginning.
Other is more down to Earth - Initial reports from Mexico stated high mortality, Pharma companies smelled major profits in crisis year when they were waiting for losses. So they pulled their strings and generated/did not let calm mass scare , forcing politicians to purchase their products.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Someone mentioned on another thread about OBAMA"S PRIVATE ARMY will enforce public health and emergency missions and those mission might well be to enfore vaccination or quarantine initiatives.

Interesting times to be alive right?...

Down here in tx we just had another wave of the swine flu. A lot of people are sick for it being beautiful outside. I got sick, my girlfiend is sick, my roommate got sick his girl friend had it. Vit E worked good for me. Also Sunlight helps. I'm going to say it now before it becomes illegal to say so "under new health initiatives." J/k I hope.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank you Zero knowledge.
But both of your theories creep me out the same way.

All the dead people in Mexico did not die from swine flu. The very first ones.
This was told on mainstream television. ( out here)

As far as I know, a natural immunity is immunity for life. A vaccination has to be repeated.

Even the seasonal flu does not guarantee immunity.
As one of my articles said, people who were once in contact with a related strain are now immune or would get much less dangerous symptoms.

To wylee.

Yes I read about that.
My problem ?

Out here they, at a certain point diagnosed every incoming flu like symptom as swine flu. Without proper testing.

As if the normal seasonal flu was not happening at all.

If this means interesting, I don't like interesting at all.

top topics

join