It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Conspiracy Theory - Calling All Members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A unified conspiracy theory, although there would be many controversial topics, it would take into account pretty much all of the forums in ATS. The team members would be assigned single forums to assess the moat reliable info.
Most importantly though, all the different forums would become connected together, which would take the bulk of time to compile.
It could be a sort of conspiracy bible for all members and it could constantly be updated by new material or insights.
What do you think?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think it is a great idea. How shall we proceed? I am willing to take a few forums on, and subsequently, provide you with my exective summaries. Let me know.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I like the idea as well. Give more info

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sounds good.. I'll help.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Descartes:

We conspire, therefore we are.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh and about the conspiracy Bible, I think it should be called the Bibble, because my stepdad was joking about writing the Bibble, because he saved a couple of sheep from being run over. When I asked him about it later he said that the Bible was written 200 years after Jesus died so somebody else could write the Bibble.

I nominate the Bibble, does anybody second?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hockey_crazy
. When I asked him about it later he said that the Bible was written 200 years after Jesus died so somebody else could write the Bibble.

It was actually written/put togherther ( and improtend stuff left out) in Constantinople - todays Istambul/Turkey 300 years after the Jesus died.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman

. When I asked him about it later he said that the Bible was written 200 years after Jesus died so somebody else could write the Bibble.

It was actually written/put togherther ( and improtend stuff left out) in Constantinople - todays Istambul/Turkey 300 years after the Jesus died.

Thats actually what I thought, but my dad said 200 years

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sounds like a good idea to me, I'd like to contribute.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Oh and about the conspiracy Bible, I think it should be called the Bibble, because my stepdad was joking about writing the Bibble, because he saved a couple of sheep from being run over. When I asked him about it later he said that the Bible was written 200 years after Jesus died so somebody else could write the Bibble.

WTF is a Bibble

A5H

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
LMAO, So what's the plan I don't get it?
Oh and what's sheep got to do with a 'bibble'

Ash

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'll help as much as I can.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Souds refreshin.

If the Bibble is written can we have follow ups and call them Bibble 2,3 etc.Its boring when there now secqual(another crap spelling)allways good to see how things pan out

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
ill help if it ever happens

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh yea, didnt realize there was so much response. I was thinking something more serious, BUT I REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF THE BIBBLE.

Shall we take this to Collaborative Fiction?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ill cover the top end of it, the secret society connection, and the ancient civalization, also to include the education system and the manipulation of it. Pluse ancient artifacts.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If you keep it in the fiction category will be better and more open minded.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'd love to help

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Once I get Writer Status, I'll put something up in Collaborative Fiction. Unless one of you would like to start it, hopefully, I'll be in shortly. I think it would be a good idea to take this to collaborative fiction, though. Someone reply if they would like to start it. Don't forget, you have to write the first piece though!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Count me in on this one. Especially with the religious forums. I have a suggestion too. Should there be some criteria that must be met to be considered "reliable information". As for being in collaborative fiction. Is it really neccessary? Maybe we could talk an admin into starting a forum specifically for this

top topics

<<   2 >>

join