It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I dreamed about higher dimensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello guys,

I had a really awesome dream. I am not the best at writing descriptive essays so here it goes. (short as possible so i don't bore you)

I was floating in space... dreaming. And i was thinking, how would the universe look like if i kept zooming out?

I was zooming out from the solar system, then i saw the milky way, then i zoomed out some more, and i saw our galaxy & galaxy cluster. I kept zooming out, and i saw what we see as the universe. i kept zooming out, and i saw multi verses, and then i kept zooming out until i came out of what appeared to be an atom, i looped a few times, to see if i could figure out what i was witnessing. It really blew my mind, and i want to know what your thoughts on this are.

I read somewhere a while back that atoms hold all the information within the universe. that each atom is connected to each point everywhere at the same time.

That was the coolest OBE i have ever had!

[edit on 3/26/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

That sounds cool! Next time it happens how about checking out some of the mysteries here on earth and the moon and mars, etc...tell us what ya find...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hmm well did you read about that atom thing right before your dream, or OBE, becasue sometimes when we think about something right before we sleep we might dream about that. If you havent then I say what did this multiverse look like

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sounds like it could be Lucid dreaming. Third dimensional maybe astral?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

That sounds cool! Next time it happens how about checking out some of the mysteries here on earth and the moon and mars, etc...tell us what ya find...

I wish i could. If i do dream this thing again, ill see if i can find out the secrets of everything

Originally posted by Maddogkull

Hmm well did you read about that atom thing right before your dream, or OBE, becasue sometimes when we think about something right before we sleep we might dream about that. If you havent then I say what did this multiverse look like

Thats the thing, i didint. I have not saw that animation/video in a long time.

the multi-verse looked like an isotropic vector matrix... at least the 3d shape i saw. but when i zoomed out from the multi-verse, it was an atom. from that atom i saw molecules, and so on and so forth. it was a really great experience.

Originally posted by manbird12000
Sounds like it could be Lucid dreaming. Third dimensional maybe astral?

I was lucid. I knew i was dreaming, i just did something i was never able to do before. see everything!

thanks for the replies guys. glad your not calling me a nut!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the origin of all is the simple sense of freedom from freedom objective reality but as positive reality nothing so freedom square awareness become like life intelligence, it is just like saying great what do we do now, you dont have anything to do while knowing that you can do most positive you of positive forever sense and always free because truth is nothing but you are not nothing of course since you are that free life intelligence which mean nothing objectively to see as yourself but something definitively you the best sense of you that you love to realize

it is to understand how from that it means a lot of intelligence to handle, it is not that simple even if it is totally true free life from whatever it could be there, because you are related to free life truth origin which is really nothing as a positive sense secure hndredpercent in positive sense basics mean
so that is why anything there you must resolve it to that abstract result base to then think your psotive sense resolution free life you wanna do

but of course even there it get complicated other then evil reasons of all, from what gods originally know truth but choose to not be true just truth forms life and keep awareness truth free life to atoms that void awreness free life do
that god original not the one of religions, thought like he could be static aware of that void awareness life free and then see what to do as positive sense he is by being aknowldge of what it does mean in generating the absolute positive around,
and surely a point was pleased of that awareness by meaning the pleasure of void truth awareness life, was interested of that sense free in being aware of truth life
so here where it could reach both as one source of conscious in atoms moves or the positive static sense of absolute sources

so this is the idea behind the whole one always, it is not really one whole but as a way of truth life and not truth life itself

one whole is the mean of nothing as perfect positive result, when there is something it means that it is not resolved the result, it is not so really nothing the mean is the result is nothing because it is perfect what is but everything on its right place

the free original life sense of it could had realized it afterwards and it doesnt matter because it acts free of it all for itself so it cannot not respect the positive result nothing when it is off too and always meaning positive as positive absolute new realisation each time

and it is better to realize your stuff outside so you dont break the balance of what is obviously perfect balance since nothing negative on the contrary all result is positive nothing meaning security of positive as a result and only that sense certain
but when it means to realize somthing outside as objective realisations then it should be an add to the objective nothing and here where all become important to know in details

but you cant know something unless you are it positively as just aware of what you realize always without meaning realizing it

so there where the reality as the concept with nothing surely was the source of truth life justifications, from being real with even nothing you can be sure of nothing to be an add on it right
and here where the valorisation of nothing surely come from, nothing as perfection justification of all since the result is nothing so all fit perfectly

you can be real with that from up, by meaning to realize your own perfection sense directly so it is surely an add without having to justify not breaking the reality of nothing right truth

so that proove how nothing exist it is the relation to nothing as else positive perfect result that is the source of evolutions to always more positive life truth

so we can say that the whole is nothing reference as something perfect result abstraction, that is why when god cut in times creations as wholeness each time he cant be right because those wholeness are never perfection abstraction so they cant mean to justify nothing truth whole

those gods are responsable for so much evil realisations and results

so it says how each awareness is itself free life not attached to anything around but the nothing whole as a perfect result that is the reference of freedom base

and that surely what explain those huge disparaties in being different ones awareness forms and realities true ones, the whole is nothing and not something, it is the way of reference reality with nothing need to relate to for any add to itself life aware reality
and that is why surely kind of separation would cut a bit of ones justifications that are unuseful to any truth
but it says also how the concept of infinite is not an absolute one itself, infinite is in relation with positive truth being always positive life freedom result
so there cant be infinite negative only positive infinite concept reference as absolute concept only and never a reality can be of, it is like the justification of absolute is the concept of infinite right
what is definitively right as zero result is necessary infinite source of positive truth that is the source of absolute reality life

that is a kind of lucid dream sorry for syntax and chaotic words i wish if a lot of people could talk freely it has no effects or cause

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
that is why it is said that men condition is more true then women one, because men condition is more affiliated to the positive freedom original sense in god
while women condition is more affiliated to the positive realisation as the concept of positive, which is wrong
in truth positive is the freedom sense source end always

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

First I want to say, if you believe you were out of body but having a lucid dream, then it was just that - a dream in which you were lucid (or awake). So everything you saw was just that, a dream.

However, if what you experienced was and OoBE and you were in your astral form, then what you have experienced was real.

Then again who am I to tell you if your dreams are real or not? I do want to share with you though that I had a similar experience, not exactly like yours but it reminds me of mine.

Anyway, what happened to me was I was having an OoBE (I was projecting) and I was being guided by what I believe to be a spirit guide for obvious reasons. I was able to travel the galaxy, the universe, and then I was taken to places I've never seen in a picture before, things I cannot explain with words. The only problem was is that I had no control over how long I stay at each location, I was being 'guided' - the spirit/entity that was guiding me was holding me by my upper arm/shoulder and basically dragging me to these places. At one point I was able to visit my dead uncle and talk to him, at the location where we spread his ashes but it was only for a brief moment because I was pulled away to another place before I was even able to have a talk with him.

It was a very beautiful and amazing experience.

OP, you should really look into astral projection. If you would like some information (I'm not saying you don't know about it already just trying to be helpful here) don't hesitate to ask me, just send me a U2U. I have a plethora of information regarding OoBE/astral projection, spirituality and the likes.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

thanks for sharing your story. touching... did anything else stick out to you in that dream?

i have a lot of questions around astral projection. I have always been able to control my dreams most of the time. this one though, just seemed as real as my keyboard and monitor in front of me.

astral or OBE, i was guiding myself through space.

would that be considered OBE, or Projection?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
but if your theory is correct, is doesnt change anything, since you didnt see anything besides universes ... so, its not like you discovered fire ...

nice dream by the way

if your dream was "real", then it could mean we are in a virtual world, and actually nothing exists, just information and what we see is what we are told by information to see, what we feel is what we are told by the information ...

so, if you want to talk about it, thats what I would imagine from your dream

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

thanks.

I know it was just a dream, but its something i thought was an awesome experience.

zero-point.tripod.com...

i had to look up a pic to show you guys what the omniverse looked like.. at least the best visual i can describe.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I kept zooming out, and i saw what we see as the universe. i kept zooming out, and i saw multi verses, and then i kept zooming out until i came out of what appeared to be an atom, i looped a few times, to see if i could figure out what i was witnessing. It really blew my mind, and i want to know what your thoughts on this are.

Hi Ugie1028,

My Thoughts!

To Infinity and Beyond, where there’s always a “BEYOND.”
Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

trapped in a finite space in an infinite space/time.

nice pics n stuff. there is definitely a beyond in infinity!

top topics

join