It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu: experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey everyone.
I've had a couple of deja vu experiences myself. Nothing too special though. The two that i remember right off the bat was of a view of the sunset, and this hallway that i walked through.
I was wondering if there have been any new discoveries made on deja vu experiences. All i've heard are theories like how deja vu is just your mind replaying the experience over in your mind really quickly. I don't think there's any evidence to back those claims up though. If anyone has any info they can share with me and the rest of the ats community, i for one would enjoy that. I did a little searching myself but like i said i didn't find anything that seemed very convincing.
Also, If you'd like to share any of your deja vu experiences i'd love to hear them. I think that deja vu could be more than just a glitch in the mind. Isn't that why some people know something bad is going to happen?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

I have these incidents happen to me all the time, well they use to happen to me frequently. It would be something meaningless like some future game that came out almost like I pictured it, to something important like losing one of my friends in combat. I can't say if it is a vision to the future but sometimes it sure does feel like it. Now a days I don't have them anymore and when I think of something that might happen soon it won't happen till months or years pass.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Although I'm just an anthropologist, i'm fortunate enough to have a friend here at Clarion who is a psychology major, and another friend at Case Western Reserve studying neurology, and is going to be a brain surgeon.

They've both told me there is massive evidence that deja vu is nothing more than a seizure in the hippocampus. In fact, theres enough evidence to basically support it as fact. It's a theory, but so is germ theory and gravity.

Believe me, I'd love to have deja vu shrouded in mystery, because when it happens it's so neat to me.

new topics

join