It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Your Current 5 HIGHEST PRIORITIES? --Ponderings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Particularly since the "HEALTH CARE" charade, power grab . . .

Given all the recent CURRENT EVENTS STUFF . . . I have a personal urge for a major REALITY CHECK with folks hereon. Didn't quite know where to put this but figured this was as good a slot as any.

WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT 5 HIGHEST PRIORITIES?

I'm interested in substantive, serious, real priorities. What are the things you spend the most time thinking about and working toward currently?

Here's some grist for the mill:

1. NWO GLOBALISM--FOR OR AGAINST? How big an issue is it for you? --1-10 with 0 = not at all & 10 = ETERNAL LIFE AND DEATH MAXIMUM IMPORTANCE

2. FACISM/COMMUNISM/STATEISM/TYRANNY in the USA or wherever--FOR/AGAINST; and, again, the same 1-10 priority ranking.

3. SURVIVALISM ISSUES--FOR/AGAINST . . . 1-10, what sort of priority is it for you? What actions have you taken? What actions are you about to take? What actions have you merely fantasized about?

4. SPIRITUALITY--Walking closer to God. Has anything changed on that score in the last year for you? Why/Why not? 1-10--what sort of priority is it for you and why?

5. PARTY TIME--EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY for tomorrow population control sentences to death all us useless eaters anyway . . . What kind of 1-10 priority is it to engage in such activities as though there's no tomorrow or what sort of 1-10 priority is it to lay aside the fun and game and get deadly serious about preparation for the near future?

6. RELATIONSHIPS--have events the last 12 months altered the 1-10 priority that RELATIONSHIPS have in your life? How so, if so?

7. FOCUS--have events the last 12 months sharpened your focus to a handful of priorities as never before in your life? IF SO, what handful of things? How do you rank them in terms of relative priorities?

8. OTHER--WHATEVER you care to add in the broad general topic area.

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL WHO CARE TO SHARE THEIR PERSPECTIVES ON THE ABOVE.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Spirituality and family/relationships are my top priorities.

The rest are things I think about on occasion but they don't consume me like my love for God and my family.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by BO XIAN

Wellllllll, Those two things take care of the top Biblical priorities:

A) LOVE GOD FULLY, FOREMOST, FIRST, ALWAYS;
B) LOVE OTHERS AS YOURSELF.

I have a belief as a sociologist and a psychologist . . . that folks would do well to thoughtfully ponder, and/or pray about their priorities NOW, while it's RELATIVELY calm.

Trying to sort foundational priorities out in the midst of maximum confusion, stress and crisis can be even more stressful and result in some really dumb decisions and actions.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Particularly since the "HEALTH CARE" charade, power grab . . .

Given all the recent CURRENT EVENTS STUFF . . . I have a personal urge for a major REALITY CHECK with folks hereon. Didn't quite know where to put this but figured this was as good a slot as any.

WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT 5 HIGHEST PRIORITIES?

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL WHO CARE TO SHARE THEIR PERSPECTIVES ON THE ABOVE.

1. REMAIN LIGHT BOUND EVEN WHEN SURROUNDED IN COMPLETE DARKNESS STAY TRUE (REGION MAY NEED LIT)!
2. DO MY BEST TO FOLLOW THE LORDS WAY ON EARTH WHICH WILL FURTHER STRENGETHEN MY FAMILY AND SPECIES AS A WHOLE.
3. ALWAYS STAY HUMBLE TO ALL AROUND ME MAKING IT EASIER TO SEE THOSE WHO ARE EVIL.
4. REMAIN ALERT FOR ANY POTENTIAL CHANGES IN LIFE AND DO MY BEST TO OVERCOME THEM.
5. TRY MY BEST TO SURVIVE ON PLANET EARTH AS A HUMAN DOING MY BEST BUT EXCEPTING I AM NOT PERFECT IN THIS REALM OF DARKNESS.

Ok thats my input hope its not the strangest but if it is I LIKE BEING STRANGE

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

1. REMAIN LIGHT BOUND EVEN WHEN SURROUNDED IN COMPLETE DARKNESS STAY TRUE (REGION MAY NEED LIT)!
2. DO MY BEST TO FOLLOW THE LORDS WAY ON EARTH WHICH WILL FURTHER STRENGETHEN MY FAMILY AND SPECIES AS A WHOLE.
3. ALWAYS STAY HUMBLE TO ALL AROUND ME MAKING IT EASIER TO SEE THOSE WHO ARE EVIL.
4. REMAIN ALERT FOR ANY POTENTIAL CHANGES IN LIFE AND DO MY BEST TO OVERCOME THEM.
5. TRY MY BEST TO SURVIVE ON PLANET EARTH AS A HUMAN DOING MY BEST BUT EXCEPTING I AM NOT PERFECT IN THIS REALM OF DARKNESS.

Ok thats my input hope its not the strangest but if it is I LIKE BEING STRANGE

Thanks much. I love your emphasis on humility. I believe that's going to be an increasingly crucial focus, value, attitude in coming months and years.

Lack of humility will likely mean premature death and/or greater suffering.

Dark darkness is usually detectable enough by many . . . however, when it's hidden in 'angels of light' . . . it can be . . . extra seductive and deadly, imho.

The Book says , what fellowship has light with darkness? Too many pretend they can carve out some gray that will allow them to have their cake and eat it, too. I don't think the multiverse was engineered that way.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
1. Gotta finish the new Left for Dead game on xbox

2. Being able to down more then 3 car bombs using real jager

3. getting a new ringtone for my cell, im goign to live on the edge and go with Kanye West

4. Need to go to the gym today and shred some iron to stay pu mped for my brahs

5. waiting for the new lady gaga cd to drop, its GONNA BE THE BOMB!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
1. Gotta finish the new Left for Dead game on xbox

2. Being able to down more then 3 car bombs using real jager

3. getting a new ringtone for my cell, im goign to live on the edge and go with Kanye West

4. Need to go to the gym today and shred some iron to stay pu mped for my brahs

5. waiting for the new lady gaga cd to drop, its GONNA BE THE BOMB!!!!!!!!

Slow down, buddy. You are aiming pretty high with these goals. Well, I guess if you aim for the moon and miss, you'll still land among the stars.

Anyways, these are the more realistic goals I've seen from ATS thus far.

You could always go with the played out ones, that really mean nothing:

1. FIGHT THE NWO POWER TO THE PEOPLE YEA!
2. IMPEACH (INSERT NAME HERE)
3. RUN AWAY FROM SOCIETY AND LIVE IN ISOLATION AWAY FROM MIND CONTROL WAVES! GOD FORBID I ACTUALLY STICK AROUND AND TRY TO IMPROVE THE WORLD AROUND ME!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi Bo.
Good question. It's almost like New Year's resolutions, to which I always joke "smoke more, drink more, never exercise". lol.

But I will take this seriously as per your request.

1. At the risk of sounding like I'm on a stage in competition for the Miss American title, what absorbs my thoughts most and what I want with all my heart is world peace.

2. I would like justice and fairness among all people, the world over.

3. An end to poverty -- worldwide.

4. Advances in Medicine. Cures for our most deadly diseases.

5. An end to the maltreatment of women and children. (Men, too, in the event this occurs.)

6. Space travel in my lifetime. Yep. I would love to go into space.

7. A final determination for once and for all --- can humans communicate and see the dead? There must be a scientific way to determine this.

8. I wish I would take better care of myself and those around me. I get sidetracked.

9. I would like it very much if ATS members would be more respectful of one another's opinions.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
1.) 9/11

2.) Economy

3.) American civil liberties/unalienable rights

4.) Peace

5.) Illegal wars in Afghanistan/Iraq and pending war with Iran.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't know how they relate to the past 12 months, as I have had these priorities for a lot longer than that, but here are mine.

1. My health (eating right, exercising, emotional health, etc.)
2. My relationship, family and animals
3. Maintaining a life of security, happiness, love and prosperity
4. Equal rights and treatment for all
5. Ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by BO XIAN

The rest are things I think about on occasion but they don't consume me like my love for God and my family.

This is exactly what I was thinking. It is enough keeping these two things sorted out properly.

I look at other stuff from different angles but nothing is near as important as the two you listed. Everything else is just sort of entertainment in a way.

Raist

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
1. Maintaining and growing relationships with the significant individuals in my life.

2. Living a sustainable existence: Creating an organic (biodynamic) farm of my own. Promoting the local organic food movement. Maintaining a lifestyle of anti-consumerism.. etc..

3. Pursuit of knowledge in everything worth knowing.

4. Supporting and educating others on the ideas and decision makers that promote positive growth in society.

5. Seeing the world and living my life to the fullest.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . .

I guess there's some merit in having such clarity about such things! LOL.

However, I won't resist asking . . .

What will such an emphases on such priorities result in for you . . .

that is likely or will likely be . . .

1. Markedly better for you now?

2. Greatly helpful in overcoming or at least surviving looming traumas?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would have to say

1) Family/Relationships

2) School - After my time in the military, I have found myself behind the power curve. On that note, being at the expected place in life at the right time does not mean much to me anymore. You gotta run your own race.

3) Spirituality/life - I'm not looking for all the answers. I just try to better myself so I can be a positive influence for those around me. I have gone through just as many pitfalls as the next guy, if not more.

4) Party Time - I'm still young; I like to drink good beer and meet new people.

5) Political trends/ related issues - I have been around long enough to see that certain things repeat themselves. I have been reading ATS for about 6 years now (or at least registered); that's a little less than 1/4 of my life and I am not sure how I feel about that. lol

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My top five priorities are still pretty much the same as they have always been except that I am less interested in romance!

1. looking for, trying to discern and telling the truth
2. doing what I do best better (this would be mostly about music making)
3. getting up and working six days a week - regardless of whether I have a job or not I always have something I am working on to better myself or my community.
4. knowing and learning love
5. staying healthy as possible - (lots of room for improvement but at least I got my weight down to ideal weight and am eating less but better quality food).

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
I'm interested in substantive, serious, real priorities. What are the things you spend the most time thinking about and working toward currently?

1. My family
2. My God (working on making this #1, but it isn't easy)
3. My career
4. My downtime (hunting, fishing, sports, video games, etc)
5. ATS (believe it or not!)

We are given 60, 70, 80+ years on this planet if we're lucky. That isn't a whole lot of time and it's certainly not enough time to afford wasting it worrying about crap you can do little about. Do I think about the current state of our country, and of possible wars, and of various conspiracies and cover-ups perpetrated by the government upon the people? ABSOLUTELY I do. However, I don't dwell on them because that does nobody any good, especially me.

Honestly, if I sat around all day mired in deep thought about some negative crap like the Middle East or terror attacks, life would really suck!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPsychoSexy

You could always go with the played out ones, that really mean nothing:

1. FIGHT THE NWO POWER TO THE PEOPLE YEA!
2. IMPEACH (INSERT NAME HERE)
3. RUN AWAY FROM SOCIETY AND LIVE IN ISOLATION AWAY FROM MIND CONTROL WAVES! GOD FORBID I ACTUALLY STICK AROUND AND TRY TO IMPROVE THE WORLD AROUND ME!

1. IF I have the underlying implicit statement remotely accurate from your above . . .

A) I agree it's not overly realistic at this stage--pre-Armageddon--to fight the NWO.

B) HOWEVER, imho, neither is rolling over and playing dead particularly admirable. I believe the authentic persons of character are called to stand up and be counted for those values and priorities that they hold most dear. Wimping out is not admirable nor likely a good survival trait.

C) I doubt that the NWO folks will allow any successful impeachement any more than they did Clinton's.

D) I don't think there's any very effective place to hide--except IN GOD.

E) Improving one's surroundings is always a priority, to me--at least if one has done what one can about the higher priorities and still has some time and energy. Food, air, water, shelter, clothing can be a bit higher priorities. Though, improving one's surroundings usually involved improving those options and choices, too.

F) I don't recall, did you list your TOP PRIORITIES?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

1. At the risk of sounding like I'm on a stage in competition for the Miss American title, what absorbs my thoughts most and what I want with all my heart is world peace.

WORLD PEACE IS A PRICELESS PRIORITY, CERTAINLY.

Personally, realistically, I don't see it happening until after literal Armageddon.

2. I would like justice and fairness among all people, the world over.

YEAH, ME, TOO. Again, until after literal Armageddon, I think it will be about all we can manage to try and help improve such things within our relatively small circle of influence. However, I sure think working in behalf of such things is a worthy priority.

3. An end to poverty -- worldwide.

I've reluctantly come to the conclusion that the NWO folks have never wanted that removed. They are heartless, demonized elites with guides from hell--literally. Death, suffering, destruction is their meat and potatoes and their sadistic entertainment. Besides, they want the population down to 200 million.

Nevertheless, again, I work as much as I can to end such within my sphere of influence.

4. Advances in Medicine. Cures for our most deadly diseases.

Again, I'm convinced that there are dozens of emphatic, effective cures that have been prevented from becoming wide spread and available because the elites WANT the population to be forced down to 200 million.

However, I do spread what knowledge about such that I can within my sphere of influence.

See Henry Wright's A MORE EXCELLENT WAY--he's facilitated healing of many incruable diseases including cancer etc. etc. etc.

5. An end to the maltreatment of women and children. (Men, too, in the event this occurs.)

YEAH. That's a big priority. I warn my students that if I ever catch them in Walmart abusing a child, I'll make a scene.

However, I'm not hopeful in the short term. Abuse will worsen horrifically, imho. . . . until after Armageddon--when ALL abusers will be removed from the planet, imho.

6. Space travel in my lifetime. Yep. I would love to go into space.

I'm increasingly convinced that we already have it . . . for black ops agents of the elites.

Of course, various Christians evidently are increasingly being given visits to Heaven and coming back to tell about it. Jesse DuPlantis even went in a sort of craft kind of module of some sort.

Interesting times on such scores.

I wonder if we really do have bases on moons of Saturn or Jupiter etc.

7. A final determination for once and for all --- can humans communicate and see the dead? There must be a scientific way to determine this.

I don't think researchers--at least secular researchers--have anything close to a reliable way to distinguish between a spiritual entity with full knowledge of the departed pretending to be a deceased person vs the deceased person communicating across the gulf.

Personally, I think that's a hazardous thing to dabble in.

8. I wish I would take better care of myself and those around me. I get sidetracked.

You are the only you that they and the world has. That's bound to be priceless in a list of ways. Sometimes the most loving thing one can do for others is to take care of one's self. You can't take care of others if you don't take sufficient care of yourself.

9. I would like it very much if ATS members would be more respectful of one another's opinions.

Yeah, wellllll . . . when parents train even young children to have no respect for the parents nor for their siblings . . . what can we expect?

The NWO folks have deliberately shredded the respect aspect of our social contract in a list of ways. The fruit harvest of such efforts has not yet fully come in. Sadly.

Still, it's a worthy priority.

THANKS MUCH for your substantive replies.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

1.) 9/11

I am skeptical that the whole truth about that will come out before things get really super nasty and messy globally. Perhaps not until after Armageddon. Will be interesting to see who played what parts for what goals.

2.) Economy

imho, they are deliberately crashing the global economy in order to more easily force a world currency and global government.

3.) American civil liberties/unalienable rights

Those have been shredded relentlessly for decades. Check out the quotes of our leaders for the last 110 years:

www.freerepublic.com...

I believe our civil liberties are going to be increasingly diminished, trashed, restricted, lessened.

Standing up for them will have to be as wise as brash to be more than a oolish waste of energy, resources and life.

Tyrannical globalists only want slaves.

4.) Peace

I think you can kiss peace goodbye until after Armageddon. War will likely be on the USA's shores within 6-24 months.

5.) Illegal wars in Afghanistan/Iraq and pending war with Iran.

I don't know that any wars have been all that legal given that it seems evident that the conspirators have shredded precious lives and property for their genocidal, geopolitical maneuvers for at least the last 110 years. See the link above. Some insist that even the Civil war was trumped up or at least triggered by them for their manipulative reasons. I'm not yet convinced on that score but I wouldn't totally put it past them either.

I expect a global WWIII as a manipulation to help set up the tyrannical gobla government by ramming such down the throats of war ravaged populations world wide.

It will be a massive engineered crisist to yield the result they want.

Thankfully, God will have some surprises for the evil doers. There will still be plenty of death and destruction at best. Scripture says that unless the days will be shortened, no flesh would survive.

Preparation time will not be endless, imho.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUBSTANTIVE PRIORITIES.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muuuhahahaha
1. Maintaining and growing relationships with the significant individuals in my life.

THAT'S SURE A TOP FLIGHT PRIORITY to me . . . and to most folks with any sense, at all. Nothing else tangible and earth bound is worth what precious relationships are worth.

It's sad to see so many dollars and so much time and energy wasted on chaff--even on destructive chaff that hurts relationships.

2. Living a sustainable existence: Creating an organic (biodynamic) farm of my own. Promoting the local organic food movement. Maintaining a lifestyle of anti-consumerism.. etc..

CONGRATS ON THAT. SOUNDS WONDERFUL. I wish everyone who at all could was diong the same.

3. Pursuit of knowledge in everything worth knowing.

I think that for some of us, that's almost like breathing. We are knowledge sponges. Knowledge can get out of place but it's sure a high priority, imho. And, simply fun, as well.

4. Supporting and educating others on the ideas and decision makers that promote positive growth in society.

ADMIRABLE. I wish I felt it would bear more fruit in the short term. Certainly I do a fair amount of that as is possible.

5. Seeing the world and living my life to the fullest.

LOL. Been doing that a long time.

Great responses. Thanks tons for your meaty items.

Have a blessed spring and summer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join