It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthing into the 4th.for beginners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hello all my friends (those who like me and dislike me)
This message is intended for those who are now starting to see the light.

It's very difficult to find words of encouragement and guidance, especially if you have not contacted your spiritual guide. I know exactly how this feels because I am without a master. I was in the wilderness and almost suffered insanity and death. I punched through and I want to do all I can to help others.

I know that some of you are learning about your duality. I know that you are fighting within yourself (Is this right? is that right?)..(Am i doing good?, am I doing bad?").

I beg you to find away to give yourself enough love to be able to accept your positives and your negatives. You are the only person on Earth who can initiate this cleansing. If you do not do this, you will never reach the 4th. You may be able to access some of the astral, but that is the muddy yard compared to the garden of Eden in the 4th and above.

Secondly you have to fast daily during your meditations. I find that when I begin to drink water or eat food, the connection to the higher self is wobbled into dust.

Thirdly, you must resist physical action, including auto-sexual activities. The chi energy within your navel needs to be used to shoot upwards into your crown chakra.

This will raise your passion level substantially, and your ability to soak in holy spirit or love energy.

Learn that it takes time to ride the ecstasy of this state of mind, you have to learn to relax. When it tickles, I like to burst out the laughter and vent the energy. If it hurts, I will cry it out for a few seconds.. This helps in your honest pursuit to reconcile your life and forgive yourself and others.

That is the only path way to find the understanding that everyone is just as screwed up as you. To understand and have compassion for the fact that everyone has been doing exactly what they thought was best for them. Nothing wrong with that. There is just simply a a lack of understanding of self. This is understood in a world like this it is rare to find someone who is aware of the truth.

The faster you can stop judging others and yourself, the faster you can enjoy both energies. Similar to what a bisexual must feel, love and attraction to both males and females. The freedom to just be and accept and love despite the people who are trying to hurt you.

You love them all. That is the truth. That is the only way.

Once in the 4th, for god's sake let go of your doubts and trust in the energy that you're receiving. Trust it. Talk to it. Love it. It is Source. The one that will love you throughout the many lives of your existence.

There is only one thing every man and woman should be doing on earth. That is raising their inner energy of love. Harness their energies of passion and shoot it upwards through their spine and out their skull.

Open their minds eye, the one in the center of your head. It is there. Open it.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I truly hope we all ascend spiritually together, as a whole. I hope I live to see that day, as many people wish the same thing as I do.

It will take the collective consciousness of everyone, or mostly everyone to do this. It's almost how religion works (yes I hate to use this as a reference so bare with me). People 'find God' and feel the need to share it with the whole world.

Well we need to spread the love, and the light. We must focus on this task. If we collectively do so, we will accomplish much more than any religion has ever in history, and ever will in the future (hopefully!).

Spirituality is awesome because everyone finds their own path, and because of that we do no preach to people facts and OUR personal beliefs, but we challenge people to find their OWN truths. Keep on doing this everyone, because one day it will be very worth it. Like I said, I just hope I'm alive in this generation to see it. If not I will see it in some other form either way... but being here to personally witness everyone ascend to a higher spiritual level would just be incredible! Don't you think?!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

yes! very incredible. It seems like more and more people are talking "strange' these days. could be a sign of a massive awakening...

Sometimes I wander what kind of distractions they are going to give us this time...... they are creating another paper enemy as we speak!

I think people are starting to see the dog fight they've been living in. They are starting to see the real battle. The holy one.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just as physical life is gifted to us all, the spiritual is gifted as well.
Life provides. Life is alive.

To be born of the next realm, one does not rub a magic lamp or recite magic words, one is simply conceived and expresses that which they are, all things express that which they have been given to be.

Obtainment is a lie. Selfishness cuts oneself off from others.
Obtainment is a lie. If you think you know, you will become more lost.

Understanding is either an expression or it is not Understanding.
This is why the Word came to us along with the Spirit of the Word.
Truth and Truth expressed, and we are either like them because we are their children, or we will pass into the Void from which we came, just as all lies/death.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Perfectly said. The walk is difficult at times, but it's all about loving one another and accepting our individual uniqueness of self expression. it is all just a bird song. One needs to learn their own song and do so with love and compassion.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thank you Manbird! I so enjoy your posts! Please elaborate on your fasting during meditations? I am using biaural beats Lambda and hyper Gamma. I see snapshots of things, which change very quickly before my minds eye during meditation. These items are not from any memory that I may have had. I am having a very strong sensation in the third eye chakra, rather constantly now, (even after meditaion). Sadly, no great visions, just audible contact with my higher self. Basically it tells me that I'm doing fine (spiritually) and just enjoy life more. (I'm so into...how am I doing on my mission). Your comments (and everyone elses) would be greatly appreciated. Much love to you all. Namaste.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

This is so great to hear and thankyou very much! I found a lot of results with Theta, Gamma waves. Now my face and body vibrates to those frequencies will almost! Just make sure you don't over do it, and try some in between meditations without it, to see if the frequencies have activated within you.

The snapshots that you see in the beginning can sometimes just be images you generate when you needing to see something. Otehr times it could be actual visuals that you don't have tuned up enough. I use visualization to try to grab a hold of the energy wave, other wise my eyes start spazzing and my third eye starts thumping and aching.

The third eye sensation will be there for the rest of your life should you continue to use it, it takes some getting used to. It feels like a void is opened up inside your forehead. Sometimes it feels like my brains are going to get sucked through the black hole (I often think it actually is one). There are techniques you can use to balance your chakra's to keep them from spinning painfully, also to close it when you don't desire to use it.

The audible contact with your spiritual guide is the greatest thing of all the experiences of the higher realms in my opinion, he/she/it will better guide your steps better than any book or person ever could. But you have to not use your desires to run the show, let it take you how it wants to take you. Sometimes it might seem irrelevant to where you want to go, but believe me...it leads you there and in much better shape.

Listen to it often, it is you talking to your lower dimensional self. It's your father, the son of the father.

Let me know how you coming along.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Thank you! during meditations, should one just quiet the mind and go with the flow or is some type of mental input needed..visualizations et cetera? Also, I found the higher self to be (initially) very business like almost curt in responses, sometimes it would answer my questions before I could complete the question in my mind. I'm just enjoying it. I wish I had more time to meditate! Thank you again, it is greatly appreciated!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

It is definately happening, something wonderful! Will we get to go home or will we step into a new dimension? What ever happens, it will be beautiful, because it is the design of the Creator. Thank you so much for your posts and your insight. Much peace and love. Namaste

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum

It is definately happening, something wonderful! Will we get to go home or will we step into a new dimension? What ever happens, it will be beautiful, because it is the design of the Creator. Thank you so much for your posts and your insight. Much peace and love. Namaste

It'll be a world added onto what we already see. the 4th is the awareness of I AM, the conscious mind.

Speed of light replaced with the speed of thought. The Quantum Eye and mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

what you are saying is in truth coming from something else,

first dimension is truth as certainty freedom realisations of absolute positive life bases

second dimension is conscious source the first god void whole nothing aware, there it is freedom of approving positive certainty absolutes equations out that generated a sense of life reality truth responsables of creations needs for life expressions out

third dimension is creations existence conditions life truth of gods wills business, so the fake sense of freedom as livings creatures existing

fourth dimension would be the freedom of those conditions, since conditions life are known well of their sources and existence of times became a fact truth with universe true existing life

the fifth would be what that freedom expressions true life would realize

and 6 would be the freedom of

there are dimensions because each dimension is always reality life with nothing truth the reason base of certainty and always positive infinitlly,

so there is always a way out of all to restart better that is why it is levels but also dimensions levels, each dimension being of different levels from nothing to absolute realisations life objectively out of freedom level life

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

i think talking in circles stop when we speak of truth it is linear straight evolving free sense life reality
that is why dimension exist as the most high being the later ones but of course later true is the reference of highest dimension alive of freedom absolute realisations

dimensions are to truth free reality life and not to subjects free ones true livings, that what should make gods understand how realisations is nothing to them since it is to truth objective source and to get to their levels as livings free ones

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

from what they really enjoy truly explaining absolutely their positive moves and existing facts static awareness
so whatever they are positive of and for they would know to realize their resolve absolutely inn realizing it fully, and it would be to them always unikness character of positive ones life realisations supports to livings unik ones they are absolutely positive as

and maybe this arrogance of gods would cease forcing smaller to humiliations and fatal disgusting conditions while representing higher dimensions of life truth reality

what is small cannot compete with big, big would always have something more to say and to do over small head and objectively around

the only rescue to small is truth that big must realize too and respect above himself

i dunno but there must be a way that justify bigs intelligence agreeing on something because respecting common truth source
and not agreeing together because of business shares

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
objective is always the source of living reality, it is on different level true

because objective is where all meet so it is the field reality and living because same real with same real become one real square same which is life, because awareness same move it become individual move like

that is why there is no reason to be such impressed by god, the fact that objectively god as living exist so anyone meaning himself one would objectively use god life to speak

i mean he is not what all speak and all things are, each thing and each one free positive aware is itself positive drive energy, but using god like they use nature also for subjective means, like saying you are sad so you would use nature senses to play your sadness like but that is you not nature the energy source for doing this

the only problem is that they kill us and can determin all what we will use they can enslave us fully to their business they are huge big to us, so they can see us of all what we can do from outside what of course we cant see about them when barely we can see all abstraction but in real we are conditionned of our bodies eyes that they condition it so small as limited to what we can realize to ourselves realities

so we can say like, that truth as abstraction source meant objective certainty being real, then truth of that realisation become living reality at a point as real same certainty out

then objective reality become alive of what truth as living is out real, but objective reality source of truth abstraction didnt change, it is still the same nothing certainty that become more clear not from what else clarify of but from itself constances logical evolutions in repetitions of what you cant harm yourself nor be else, so the repetition would be the best of what you are interacting with the knowledge of that can invent some tones of life as real same nice

so truth or gods became objectively alive from what they were real with the source of truth with certainty reality facts life itself

but then awareness of gods as part of objective life would be awareness of being positive subjectively real with source living without being objectively real

like before they had to be real objectively to have a sense of living awareness like since they dont have bigger conditionning them not respecting their freedom to force them to its sense of living like they force us to their living wills

that is why only who resist to their absolute conditionning wills by insisting on his freedom even with nothing reference, which is in our conditions not nothing but really negative reality of worse end, but only those understand that being true living is through realizing something true of them, by being real then
and the rest keep thinking that being living is from what god is alive and you love him

loving the source is to what you are positive about not for the source itself doing to you, there must be always reference to truth, you cannot be positive to something you dont know at all and have no point of

it is simply being aware that you are a positive there by being aware of source living existing, you make that parallel anology

and a fundamental principle of truth, say how you cannot have any idea of what is more, which is very logical, so only what is now clearly absolutely is responsable of what is living now

so what is meant being a source cant be say anything about it at all, that is why the reference to the source is only to say what is here now that you know as clearly there you or around, so you are reacting as positive living sense for what concern your reality directly and never for the source

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
we are not gods slaves for what we are dogs like they say about us
we are enslaved of highest source truth we are from, which proove how they are evil and never that we are wrong or less
they force us to be such less by abusing truth facts while they are never abused them of

the point in following what is objective is the point that made abstraction source follow objective certainty and become certain truth without choosing it

they are the dogs while noone is there up to tell them so and humiliate them like they do with us

top topics

join