It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Life Experience Database

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately, most people tend to forget their life as their brain ages - typically remembering only the best or worst memories they have experienced.

But with the dawn of digital media, we can more easily record and keep close to us these events in our life. (Cool little gizmo here) But for what purpose?

Wouldn't it be great if there was a straightforward way to record and archive every single experience in your life?

This information could be extremely valuable to your children and others close to you. You can keep a record of all the mistakes you've ever made, and your children can run searches on this information and find tips and advice for living their own life without making the same mistakes you made.

In a way, through each generation of your family, this database will grow and grow, enabling your family easy accesses to the riches of knowledge.

I understand that a lot to do with living life without unnecessary struggle is simply following common sense ie. Pay your Rent on Time, Don't overeat fatty foods, Don't drink alcohol and drive, Go to bed early before an exam....but I think it would be fascinating to have at your fingertips, a record of your father or mother's course of life; in a way you could adjust your course of life to press even further than theirs.

I believe that in a tool based society, the tool of knowledge is the most useful and powerful tool we have to wield.

join