It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain your User name

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

I was in Peru at the time i joined this site and i had just been to the local Catholic Church(Not to pray i might add) so the 2 seemed to fit.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I wish I could change my user name since my "stop-loss!" ends in july from the army but then I remember why I never want to sign up ever again. Time for some well deserved freedom!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
GypsK :

Long time ago in another forum comunity my nickname was "Kindra" (which is an evil character in the dutch 'Red Knight' comics). later on I wanted to change it to Gyps (because my granparents where gypsies), but all of my friends thought that was confusing, so I changed it to "Gyps-Kindra" and kept it that way for years.

Then when I needed a nick for my char in the mmorpg 'Knight online' , the name GypsKindra was to long to use, so it became "GypsK" and that remained my nickname ever since.

some keep calling me gypsky... duh

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey.

Bildeberg: I took it from GTA4, when you go to the LiesDamnLies website, which is a parody of this website btw, one of the posters is Bildeberg.

Poor guy ends up drowning himself because another one verbally abused him back to the stone age while high.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

simple, i will never reveal who i am
I am no one, i hide in the shadows, and the rest of the MIB speach

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Mine is an anagram of my real name...A big 10,000 points in life if someone can figure out what it really is

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
My name is a mix of two things, firstly it's the name of one of my favourite characters from my childhood Prince Valiant! and secondly the meaning of the word valiant, to be brave, it means alot to me!

There's my explanation from the previous thread like this!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The truth is elusive and must be searched out constantly. The wonders of the universe never stop astounding. . . so constantwonder

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's my name. Don't wear it out!JK

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

are you a sufferer, AD?

Yeah, it can be a tough row to hoe at times.
I've been at the podium in front of thousands and been fine. I can present a case in court without even blinking.

But I can also be in a shop or some public place, and I fall apart.
When I panic all the reality falls away to the point that I can't even recognize the products on the shelf in front of me and need to escape.

It can be so severe that an ambulance needed to be called, and to the point that I've been hospitalized several times.

[edit on 26/3/2010 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Zarniwoop:

Obvious to some, maybe not to others :-)

Character from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series.

Zarniwoop works in the offices of the Guide, on Ursa Minor Beta. When Zaphod travels to Ursa Minor Beta to meet him, he is informed that Zarniwoop is unavailable and too cool to see him right now. He is in his office, but he's on an intergalactic cruise

en.wikipedia.org...

Now... name the origin of the old guy in my avatar. Again...obvious to some, maybe not to others.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There is an ancient gnostic text called The Thunder, Perfect Mind. For many years, I thought the title was "Silent Thunder, Perfect Mind." Although I was mistaken, I still thought it would be a cool name for any kind of text or even a user ID on a messageboard.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

My lovely lovely ex screamed at me and called me a .."BEEPING".. demon... nice.

And I started playing Oni on the PS which actually means demon, go figure and I just added the 'x x' because even though I may act like a demon.... sometimes.... I do have a heart so.... I am a demon with a heart.

Oni x x

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Mines cause i like the band Rise Against

Simple as that!

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It's from one of the Origional Outer Limits episodes . Creatures from another planet who cannot find it in themselves to destroy the evil indivduals , or " Misfits " in their society decide after studying Earth covertly , to send them all here in the hope we would do it for them . We do , so they decide not to destroy Earth after threatening to do so because we did then the favor .....Yeah , I know , crazy Story Line there , huh ? Well , to tell you the truth , I feel like one of those ' Misfits ' sometimes , and can relate to those Po Bassteds trying to survive in a no win situation , hence Zanti Misfit .........

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Steve E. Goodyear ? ....................

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
whaaa's the question?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm just Penny Q..... coz I have no imagination

From my very first time on the intenet (1996) I have tried to find a nickname but never found anything that suits me, guess that says something about me in itself.
I'm just me, no pretences, no hiding, just me

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
JUMPINGBEANZ,, my nan brought me some back from the grand canyon on holiday and they kept jumping,, like me i cant stop!!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have a heretical view of most things:

Heretical: of, relating to, or characterized by departure from accepted beliefs or standards

I'm also kind, generous and caring. So... Benevolent Heretic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join