It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral--Picture Perfect Example Of Project Blue Beam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I think the subject was discussed in the many Norway Spiral threads that appeared in the weeks after the incident, but I wanted to address the issue here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a thread detailing some of Project Blue Beam's goals.

I have tried to link to Wiki, but they are down at the moment.

Here are my thoughts.

Could the Norway Spiral indeed be either a test or an actual exercise using technology to fool the populace into thinking we are being invaded, or to institute a new religion based on these sightings?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well to this day I think the guys over at MIT do a great job explaining what this could possibly be. Take a look at this video that shows MIT student radio discussing the Norway Spiral. MIT Student Radio Discusses Norway Spiral

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
People would have to be pretty incredibly simpleminded to form or worship a new religion based on eye candy spinning in the sky, or when the Elites tell them to worship something new.

People aren't like cavemen awestruck at towering monoliths anymore... Or are we?

I know I wouldn't anyway, I can't say the same about the malleable simpletons out there.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Could the Norway Spiral indeed be either a test or an actual exercise using technology to fool the populace into thinking we are being invaded, or to institute a new religion based on these sightings?

~Keeper

Well, if they plan on doing more of these "tests" in the future, they don't have to waste their time making spirals in the Norwegian sky. I am Norwegian, and it took us herring munchers half a day or so to figure out that it was a failed rocked launch. Then we went on with our business as usual.

I suggest they create a spiral over US the next time if they want to make people panic about aliens invading them. Paranoia seems to come so much easier to Americans.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

~Keeper

That's the thing I've never got about Project Bluebeam... who would believe holograms in the sky and why would they just stop believing in whatever god they currently believe in?

I really don't think too much of the whole Project Bluebeam thing... in fact, It's one of the most unbelievable and silly conspiracies IMHO.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

People aren't like cavemen awestruck at towering monoliths anymore... Or are we?

Are you kidding or being serious there?

People spend up to 16 hours a day (and in many cases that is being generous) in front of the monolith in the corner of their living rooms, or the type that attaches to the wall, that display pretty patterns all day long - if you let them.

Damn, I know some people that have a fit if there is even a suggestion they can't watch their favourite soap, or the footy match!

Not worshiping monoliths? It's done all day every day, by millions of people all over the world. Sadly it's getting worse, not better.

Worse still, is that these monoliths tell the sheeple what to think and say, especially about things like the Norway Spiral, and the sheeple then repeat what they are told to.

I actually had an in depth discussion about why someone should do their research into the Norway Spiral, and they said they didn't need to because the news had already "covered it, and explained all that was needed".

Wow, som bloke on the telly said something, so it must be true...

top topics

join