It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling Aliens or Demons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There's many many people on this board that believe that aliens may be some kind of demonic force or they're demons themselves and though I don't agree that the UFO phenomenon has any connection to demons I have noticed a growing trend within the UFO community.

Channeling

Now most of us recognize this as a New Age trapping and being that new agers are pouring into the UFO community bringing their ideologies this was bound to happen. UFO community members claiming to channel alien entities from The Pleiades, Galactic Federations, The Earths Future or some Benevolent Alien Monk race. We see it all the time...Sister Nahmahsti channels Zorgon and his ClipClop Brotherhood and suddenly the entire UFO Community is talking about the ClipClop Conspiracy to wipe out the human race or make us their spiritual brothers and sisters. Soon SIster Nahmahsti is selling her information and eventuially she's proven to be a fraud or at least she goes way way off the "deep end" of sanity and people turn their back on her...yet...there's a minority that still cling to her bullcrap and even begin channeling where she left off even creating histories and channeled drawings of these beings.

Back in my Christian days I was taught that channeling was "evil" and that you may become possessed and blah blah blah. Though I'm no longer Christian, I do believe channeling can open a person up to unexplainable entities that never tend to be "good". I'm sure there's exceptions, but not many.

Do many of you feel this is ruining the UFO Community and do you feel they're channeling aliens or is it demons? I'd also like to know if any of you have "channeled" these beings and what drives you to do this and how do you know these are alien beings and not demons (alien spiritual entities)?

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello *bump* anybody?

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What the..... one minute iwas in parnormal studies now im here

*Look's around* What does this have to do with paranormal studies

Hey i think your right sinobyte it gives the UFO comunity a bad name when any false claims are made like that women from seatle cant remember her name who chanelled "RAMTHA" or something like that your right it started a whole cottage industry of books and readings to the stars...In most of the material i have read that chanellers are not held in high reguard, as far as accuracy by the psi community when tasked with finding info on things so yes i agree with you. And inviting any energy form to take over your mind and body is a bad idea in my mind, Like ouiji boards if you invite something in you never know what is going to show up.
p

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
What you call demons probably are aliens. Angels, aliens, demons, whatever you want to call them.

Lucifer was an angel. Said to be the most beautiful angel of all. But as we all know, he fell from grace and he is the "bad guy" to most.

The problem is this, how would we know the difference? If an angel came to us and said come with me in my ship to a better place, should you go? This is a beautiful creature, full of light and warmth, it must be holy. But if Lucifer was the most beautifel angel of all, how could we tell the difference.

I don't neccessarily believe in demons as being ugly reptillian creatures. Those are the Draconians, the Philistines. The ones that David destroyed at the Battle of Gath. Goliath and Og.

Angels and demons are probably both very beautiful. The Nephilim. The Seraphim. I would suggest that you trust your faith before trusting any super-being. Angels like humans can be good or bad.

The question if angels and aliens and the like are connected, probably no more than we are connected to them. But it makes one wonder.

Nutzo

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Your post was interesting but really didn't touch on the subject at hand...channeling. lol...thanks for posting though. Anybody else have an opinion on channeling and the entities channeled and it's effects on the UFO Community?

top topics

join