It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empire of the City, George Washington, and the Holy Roman Empire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

In the video they they show the flag of D.C.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/958c0a642c01.png[/atsimg]

They say in the video above that the tree stars represent the three city states, The Vatican, City of London, and The District of Columbia. This may be true, but it is also the Washington Family coat of arms.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d590ee32aab.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is another version of it on a stained glass window in Selby Abbey. The abbey was founded in 1069 though the glass is from the 14th century. This Crest is in the abbey paying homage to the Washington ancestors who bore the family crest.

The different versions of the stars called mollets, one has holes in it one does not. The one with holes signifies a Knight. The one without signifies a third son.

Washington's ancestors come from the ancient kingdom of Northumbria in what is now on the borders of England and Scotland. The original Washington land tract of land between the River Tyne and the River Wear considered to be a "Cradle of Christianity" in 1000 a.d. also the first place a book was written in England. From there the English Language and Christianity was spread throughout the world. They say Jesus visited England in his time, could it have been here?

Ancestry UK

My , possible way out there theory, there is speculation that Jesus was actually Caesarion, the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra. Julius Casear was son of Gaius Julius Caesar. Making Caeserion the third son with the name Caesar. He was also called the King of Kings. This might explain all the obelisk. Strange too, what do we call a birth not of the normal fashion? Could this be a twisted version of a virgin birth?

You can watch The Ring Of Power documentary for more info on this. It's very long. The Jesus, Caesarion link is in the first part. Each part is 2 1/2 hours long, but is is very interesting and covers many of the topics we discuss here on ATS.

Redicecreations.com

Selby Abbey - Washington ancestry - Holy Roman Empire? Could they been guardians of a secret, predecessors to the Knights Templar, and the builders of the second Roman Empire?

Interesting fact also, George Washington himself picked the site of D.C. on a tract of land that was called Rome, 'Mary'land. He was also born on at a site on Popes Creek in 'Virgin'ia.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

If there is anything really significant out of all of that, its the fact that D.C.'s original name was Rome.

The United States has more in common with Old Rome than the Vatican or the Germanic Holy Roman Empire.

Soon after the American Revolution, the French Revolution and Napoleon would break the Holy Roman Empire and the Vatican. We helped fund Napoleon though the Lousiana purchase and in 1812 fought our Second War of Independence with Britain. Napoleon said something very prophetic about the US after the Louisiana purchase, that we would become such a great power that we would one day humble Britain.

Not long after the conquest of half of Mexcio, Federal power was consolidated in the US civil war. During the war everything from the foundations of the Federal Reserve, the Trans Continental Railroad and Income tax were laid.

By the 1890s we had resurrected the Roman Salute as the Bellamy Salute. The goddess Columbia had become the American Roma guiding the nation in its Manifest Destiny. Eugenics became increasingly popular. Shorty thereafter we went to war with Spain and took its colonies. Work on the Panama canal would follow in the wake of that war.

In the early 20th century, some theosophical literature began to compare America with Atlantis reborn. This is especially true in the writings of Manly P Hall.

World War I brought down the Romanovs, the Hohenzollerns, the Ottomans, and the Hapsburgs. It would further consolidate American power. The rise of the Federal Reserve and Fort Knox would further empower the Federal government.

World War II would cement the US as a global hegemon, the Bretton Woods system put much of the world's economy under the influence of the US. The Soviet Union was propped up as a boogeyman, to justify the birth of the Military Industrial complex.

The collapse of the Soviet Union was supposed to herald a true new world order, a Pax Americana. The world was not ready for it. Extremists and radicals reacted with terror.

Which brings us to our current phase, the birth of the Imperium. For almost nine years has America engaged in war to pacify radicals and extremists that pose a threat. That war will not be ending anytime soon. Once a campaign is complete and the client state is stabilized, another campaign will begin.

I fear that at some point in the future, in the wake of economic collapse, out of the ashes of the American Republic will emerge a Columbian Imperium. At that point rebirth will be complete.

I don't think its the work of any human secret society. Humans are too disorganized, fallible, and stubborn. History also tends to repeat itself. If there are any chessmasters moving pieces on the board, they arn't human. They would have to be beings that arn't fickle like humans. They would have to be ancient, patient, and focused.

If they exist, they wouldn't operate from London, the Vatican or D.C. They would have to come from elsewhere, like archetypes guiding the human collective unconscious. The Abstract entities, hard for most people to conceive or even understand, would manipulate human consciousness through memetic engineering, synchronicity and psychogenic phenomena. If I was an ancient Roman I would call them gods.

That is if they exist though. Everything could just be mere coincidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I believe too that there may be a patient hidden hand guiding directly or subconsciously the events that unfold. I believe that it is too complicated of a plan to be handed down from generations of human minds.

Washington might have been one of them or perhaps persuaded by these forces in a certain direction. Possibly being one trying to suppress enlightenment even further. Note his experiences with the green skinned beings in what was probably a UFO at Valley Forge during the winter he and his troops were snowed in. Winter being the time that Persephone is supposed to be with her husband Hades in the Underworld.

I find it interesting that the Caesar lineage claims to trace their roots back to the Godess Venus a.k.a. The Morning Star, Lucifer, The Enlightened One.

Also the painting on The Capitol Rotunda of Washington being deified as a god.

The Apotheosis of Washington

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb703cbc6ac4.jpg[/atsimg]

Directly under him is a depiction of war with "Freedom Godess" wielding her sword and the eagle. Both seem to be looking at the guy with the torches "enlightening" the man beside him that seems to be thinking. Also behind her is an inverted pentagram, which is the orbit of the planet Venus as it is in conjunction with Earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/363e17ae2926.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de824194de34.jpg[/atsimg]

I think The Freedom Statue on top of the Capitol and on the painting is none
other than Persephone Godess of the Underworld.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44f54c8fa942.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I can almost guarantee Washington, was chosen by forces or powers beyond our understanding.

In my university US history class, we discussed what happened to Washington at the age of 23 during the French and Indian War.

On July 9, 1755 his unit was ambushed by French and Indian forces. Every officer but him was shot off their horses. The Native Americans specifically targeted all of the officers, but could not hit Washington. They shot his horse out from beneath him, but could not hit him. When the battle was over Washington discovered he had four bullet holes through his jacket, but he was untouched.

He's not the only one in history like that. There are others. If something like that happens, those people have likely been chosen by forces beyond their comprehension for a great task.

Notice on the Apotheosis who those gods are.

War, with Armed Freedom and the eagle defeating Tyranny and Kingly Power
Science, with Minerva teaching Benjamin Franklin, Robert Fulton, and Samuel F.B. Morse
Marine, with Neptune holding his trident and Venus holding the transatlantic cable, which was being laid at the time the fresco was painted
Commerce, with Mercury handing a bag of money to Robert Morris, financier of the American Revolution
Mechanics, with Vulcan at the anvil and forge, producing a cannon and a steam engine;
Agriculture, with Ceres seated on the McCormick Reaper, accompanied by America in a red liberty cap and Flora picking flowers.

Mars, Minerva, Neptune, Mercury, Vulcan, and Ceres. Those are the gods of Rome. Where is Jupiter though?

The Eagle with the thunderbolts is Jupiter. The Eagle is the most sacred animal of Jupiter and the thunderbolts are a symbol of his power. In fact in Roman myth, Jupiter transforms into an eagle.

Jupiter in the fresco is leading the goddess of America, "freedom", the same goddess on the Capitol Dome.

In ancient Rome, the goddess Roma personified the Republic and later the Empire. The goddess Columbia is basically Nova Roma. She is the goddess known as "Freedom", "Liberty", and "the Republic".

What we are looking at here is an elite Imperial Cult.

Another factor to consider is this: In the 5th century the Byzantine emperor ordered the destruction of all Greco-Roman temples. At this time, a special religious tradition was brought to an end. It was an athletic competetion that honored the gods for over 1000 years. You know it as the Olympics.

In 1859, that honor would be revived. Is this a coincidence?

Its almost as if these old Roman gods had been sleeping and now they have returned to impose their will on the world.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I am pretty sure that the Jewish time of Exodus was before the Roman Period. In fact I think the Roman's were descendants of The Tribe of Dan of Israel ~ Canaan. Estimated at 1690 - 1199 BC. Though no doubt that the Roman Gods are portrayed.

Pharaoh of Exodus

Though I am not well versed in Jewish lore, I understand that the eagle was one of the signs of the Tribe of Dan, one of the LOST tribes of Israel. Also red and white were their colors. It is said that the Tribe of Dan was the Jews that Moses led out of Egypt and took over Palestine.

From what I have read is that The TOD migrated north and west out of Israel and settled most of Western Europe. Including Greece, Italy, Germany, Denmark (Danmark), England, and Ireland and Here in the U.S.A. eventually. I think this is who we are dealing with. Zion

Dan translates to Judge

(Genesis 49:16) "Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel."

Greek Orthodox Church

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84bb0ab0f66b.png[/atsimg]

Holy Roman Empire Crest

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/791ee1023d46.jpg[/atsimg]

Holy Roman Empire Flag 1200 - 1350

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaef840260ae.gif[/atsimg]

Denmark (Danmark) Flag

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b80db6dcd51b.gif[/atsimg]

Invaders of England Viking Ship

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36827b41aec2.jpg[/atsimg]

Union Jack

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b999ebd01920.jpg[/atsimg]

I find This very interesting:

1. An eagle, on a blue banner. This represents the Tribe of Dan, and is borne by the Grand Master of the First Veil.

Encyclopedia of Freemasonry

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cec6c2b1a1e.jpg[/atsimg]

Jacob also known as Israel, children became the Twelve Tribes. Stone of Scone a.k.a The Stone of Jacob was used for centuries on the Coronation throne of the Monarchs of England and Scotland. The Monarchs sat on it, a desecration in my eyes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b933045551a.jpg[/atsimg]

I read that the scales of justice that is used around the world is another sign of The Tribe of Dan.

"Dan will provide justice for his people as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan will be a serpent by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels, so that it's rider tumbles backward. I look for your deliverance, O Lord" (Gen. 49:16-18)

Central Criminal Court, London

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0502bb743814.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 25-3-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out the red and white some more.

Flag of The District of Columbia

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/958c0a642c01.png[/atsimg]

Flag of The City of London

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/394e412552a1.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Divine intervention aiding the revolution? Yes indeed.

And it wasn't Americans who chased the Brits out of D.C. in 1814... it was a storm.

The Pope is Dagon, fish deity of Babylon. Revelation describes the Vatican perfectly.

And what will happen...

I appreciate this thread and intend to post more when time permits.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

There are number of theologians who connect the Romans to Edom.

Personally I don't know about that, since the Romans were not Semites.

I have heard of others who connect the Tribe of Dan to the Gaellic peoples and Tuatha De Danaan. There is also a tribe of Dan in Africa.

Dan's traditional symbol is the snake.

The Eagle in the Bible is normally used to refer to Babylon.

The double headed eagle is the old standard of the Eastern Roman Empire. It was modified from the single headed eagle after the fall of the Western empire.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

A hurricane to be more precise was what happened to the British.

Is it coincidence that Jupiter is the god of rain and thunder?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Thanks for your input on this thread, much appreciated. As I said I am not very well versed on this and am researching as I go. I have read several accounts about the snake as well as other symbols including the eagle. Here is one just quickly linked.

Danes from the Israelite Tribe of Dan invaded Denmark at about the same time as the Naphtali moved in large numbers into Norway. The Tribe of Dan was represented by a snake or by a lion. Other accepted symbols of Dan were a pair of scales, an eagle, and a dragon. Many members of Dan settled in Denmark, in Ireland, in Wales, England, and the U.S.A. where 40-50 million people have Irish ancestry. The symbol of a snake was once worshipped in Ireland; a lion represents Denmark and England, Wales has a dragon on its flag, and the U.S.A. has an eagle.

britam.org

My Roman, Tribe of Dan theory is just that a theory. I would think that if they settled in all of Europe that Italy might be included.

Ancient Rome was a civilization that grew out of a small agricultural community founded on the Italian Peninsula as early as the 10th century BC.

Wiki

If the TOD made the Exodus anywhere from 1690 ~ 1199 BC. they could have very well been in Italy before the start of the ancient empire.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Just wanted to add I think it all traces back to Sumeria and Babylon. Just records were lost until recently. Though I don't take Sitchin for everything he says, I don't discount the Sumerians lineage to the Gods. The hidden hand?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The only thing with the lost tribes like Dan, is that Rome was founded before the Assyrian invasions of Israel.

The Edom theory I think has Edomites leaving Canaan in the wake of Hebrew invasion after the Exodus. The Edomites then build Troy in Anatolia (Turkey). After the Greek invasions the Trojans settle in the Italian peninsula.

According to the Roman poet Virgil, the Romans descend from Troy. Virgil also traces the Julio-Claudian dynasty back to the Trojan prince Aeneas, the House of Troy and the House of Dardanoi.

Archaeologically, Troy appears to have been a Hittite city and if Virgil was right, the Romans would have descended from Hittites.

Interestingly the Essenes believed the Romans to be Khittites, sons of Khittim. Recent scholars have connected the Khittites to the Hittites. This would also identify the Romans as Caucasians, which they appeared to be.

The ancient Latins considered themselves descendants of Latinus, a son of Odysseus. Latinus is considered to have rule over the Etruscans. The Etruscans have been shown through genetic tests to have Anatolian/Caucasian ancestry.

So maybe the Essenes and Virgil were right.

[edit on 25/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
very nice thread, only time, archeology, and genealogy will tell. the symbolism is there.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Just wanted to add I think it all traces back to Sumeria and Babylon. Just records were lost until recently. Though I don't take Sitchin for everything he says, I don't discount the Sumerians lineage to the Gods. The hidden hand?

The gods definitely show patterns that could be traced back to Mesopotamia.

Jupiter has been equated with the Ugaritic storm god Hadad. Hadad is often called Ba'al in the Bible. Hadad has also been equated with Set. They can also be compared to the patron deity of Babylon, the storm god Marduk. They may all be the same entity.

Sitchin has some interesting ideas, but if these "gods" exist they arn't biological entities. Instead, they would be abstract universals that dwell beyond our world. Our world would essentially be a shadow of their reality.

Someone who followed the Bible, would probably recognize their world as the Heavens. Its interesting that in the New Testament, the Christians speak of a struggle not against infernal powers, but against Powers and Principalities of the heavens, against a Prince of the power of Heaven.

If they exist, these are forces beyond most mortals comprehension. The closest analogy I can think of is them being like programmers and us like programs. If you think about it, ultimately all we are is code.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Instead, they would be abstract universals that dwell beyond our world. Our world would essentially be a shadow of their reality.

I don't have anything to add to this thread but your words made me instantly think of Plato's ideas.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Having been to Washington D.C. and walked the arcade, and looking upon the grand obelisk, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Capital one begins to wonder at some of the significance of those monuments.

Just how many people know the significance of signage and emblems within this place that is aligned with power of the corruption of power, the seat of America, where our Founding Fathers had noble plans indeed, but the current politicians have bastardized well beyond their original ideas.

Not many say I because once you begin delving into those emblems a secret language becomes evident, and one begins to wonder at the meanings. The Founding Fathers did indeed formulate our new nation after Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece, for those who did not know this, it is something I discovered long, long ago, through many books where I delved into our own history, but little did I know what I would find.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af14515339f3.jpg[/atsimg]

Look to the Lincoln Memorial for your first clue to Roman ideas, as the seat of power he rests upon has the fasces, a Roman emblem of power.

Recreation of the Fasces Lictoriae

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f0a6735a097.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : Wikipedia : Fasces

Fasces (pronounced /ˈfæsiːz/, a plurale tantum, from the Latin word fascis, meaning "bundle") symbolize summary power and jurisdiction, and/or "strength through unity".

Fasces frequently occur as a charge in heraldry, and should not be confused with the related term, fess, which in French heraldry is called a fasce.

Origin and symbolism

The traditional Roman fasces consisted of a bundle of white birch rods, tied together with a red leather ribbon into a cylinder, and often including a bronze axe (or sometimes two) amongst the rods, with the blade(s) on the side, projecting from the bundle.

It was used as a symbol of the Roman Republic in many circumstances, including being carried in processions, much the way a flag might be carried today.

Every Time Someone Called You A Fascist, They Might Have Been Right, Is Your Ideology Fascist?

Some of the imagery is so accurately carved and so obtuse that only those searching for it will find it, because it was made to be seen, but not seen but by those looking with a historical eye to the past, to the see the present, with eyes towards a future of residing in the halls of power.

My ideology though is not a Fascist one, but the knowledge of what I learned about Ancient Rome always stuck with me, and I favored Ancient Greece more so.

But even our coins held this imagery of the fasces if you only know what you see.

Mercury Dime Reverse

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a565a24d560.jpg[/atsimg]

How apropos indeed that even state seal's have this emblemage as well.

Colorado State Seal

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cac932b3c7bf.jpg[/atsimg]

What about the Capitol Dome and it being surrounding by the fasces?

Statue of Freedom : Capitol Dome Washington D.C.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9946fc234ffa.jpg[/atsimg]

Or even City Hall in Chicago where our current President is from?

City Hall in Chicago

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c70da893c510.jpg[/atsimg]

Or possibly the U.S. Supreme Court (figure to the right of center)?

U.S. Supreme Court : Fasces

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c20e4949f66c.jpg[/atsimg]

Or even the U.S. House of Representatives?

U.S. House of Representatives

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7955c1beb1bc.jpg[/atsimg]

Or even Congress behind the Speaker of the House?

Congress : Behind Speaker of the House

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bf3a897dcc1.jpg[/atsimg]

And if you do not believe me perhaps a different angle of the same scene?

Congress : Behind Speaker of the House 2

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a56ee16ed53c.jpg[/atsimg]

Or perhaps two (angle is off, over doorway) from the Oval Office from behind the President?

White House : Oval Office : Behind President's Chair
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd2c25b2bf91.jpg[/atsimg]

Or perhaps one with current President Obama walking under it?

White House : Oval Office : Obama's First Day In Office
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed07a3f79065.jpg[/atsimg]

One perhaps notices that some of these fasces have no axe head?

This is because at certain times these axe heads were removed as a symbolic peace.

And at other times it symbolized absolute authority.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Fasces : Antiquity

The fasces lictoriae ("bundles of the lictors") symbolised power and authority (imperium) in ancient Rome.

A corps of apparitores (subordinate officials) called 'lictors' each carried fasces as a sort of staff of office before a magistrate, in a number corresponding to his rank, in public ceremonies and inspections.

Bearers of fasces preceded consuls (and proconsuls), praetors (and propraetors) and dictators.

During triumphs (public celebrations held in Rome after a military conquest) heroic soldiers — those who had suffered injury in battle — carried fasces in procession.

Roman historians recalled that twelve lictors had ceremoniously accompanied the Etruscan kings of Rome in the distant past, and sought to account for the number and to provide etymologies for the name lictor.

Believed to date from Etruscan times, the symbolism of the fasces at one level suggested strength through unity.

The bundle of rods bound together symbolizes the strength which a single rod lacks.

The axe symbolized the state's power and authority.

The ribbons binding the rods together symbolized the state's obligation to exercise restraint in the exercising of that power.

The highest magistrates would have their lictors untie these ribbons as a warning if approaching the limits of restraint.

Fasces-symbolism may derive — via the Etruscans — from the eastern Mediterranean, with the labrys, the Anatolian and Minoan double-headed axe, later incorporated into the praetorial fasces.

Traditionally, fasces carried within the Pomerium — the limits of the sacred inner city of Rome — had their axe blades removed.

This signified that under normal political circumstances, the imperium-bearing magistrates did not have the judicial power of life and death; within the city, that power rested with the people through the assemblies.

However, during times of emergencies when the Roman Republic declared a dictatorship (dictatura), lictors attending to the dictator kept the axe-blades even inside the Pomerium — a sign that the dictator had the ultimate power in his own hands.

But in 48 BC, guards holding bladed fasces guided Vatia Isauricus to the tribunal of Marcus Caelius, and Vatia Isauricus used one to destroy Caelius's magisterial chair (sella curulis).

One may wonder why this is so significant because some believe, falsely, that we as a country, are a Democracy, when we are not, we are in fact, a Republic.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Pledge of Allegiance

The Pledge of Allegiance to the United States is an oath of loyalty to the flag and to republic of the United States of America, originally composed by Francis Bellamy in 1892.

The Pledge has been modified four times since then, with the most recent change adding the words "under God" in 1954.

The Pledge is predominantly sworn by children in public schools in response to state laws requiring the Pledge to be offered.

Congressional sessions open with the swearing of the Pledge, as do government meetings at local levels, meetings held by the Royal Rangers, Boy Scouts of America, the Freemasons and their concordant bodies, other organizations, and some sporting events.

The current version of the Pledge of Allegiance reads:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

According to the United States Flag Code, the Pledge "should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart.

Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute."

And to those wondering what of Greece we took, just how do you imagine that our country has so many states, as Greece had many city-states. And as well our President and Vice-President comes from two Spartan kings, one who wnet to war, and the other who stayed at home to protect his people, symbolically our President goes to war, with words.

It can be seen by looking to the Spartan Constitution.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Spartan Constitution

The duties of the kings were primarily religious, judicial, and militaristic.

They were the chief priests of the state, and performed certain sacrifices and also maintained communication with the Delphian sanctuary, which always exercised great authority in Spartan politics.

Many people do not know that the Oracle of Delphi of Ancient Greece is now symbolically the C.I.A.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Rome definately was not populated by an exodus of Hebrew people from Egypt but of Trojans from Troy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ffa152e0dee.jpg[/atsimg]

This article is about the Greco-Roman hero. For other uses, see Aeneas (disambiguation).

Aeneas flees burning Troy, Federico Barocci, 1598.
Aeneas carrying Anchises, black-figured oinochoe, ca. 520-510 BC, Louvre (F 118)In Greco-Roman mythology, Aeneas (Greek: Αἰνείας, Aineías, derived from Greek Αἰνή meaning "to praise"; pronounced /ɪˈniːəs/ in English) was a Trojan hero, the son of prince Anchises and the goddess Aphrodite. His father was also the second cousin of King Priam of Troy. The journey of Aeneas from Troy, (led by Aphrodite, his mother) which led to the founding of the city Rome, is recounted in Virgil's Aeneid. He is considered an important figure in Greek and Roman legend and history. Aeneas is a character in Homer's Iliad, Quintus Smyrnaeus' Posthomerica, and Shakespeare's Troilus and Cressida. Also, Aeneas has been known for his skills in combat during the battle of Troy.

In the Iliad, Aeneas is the leader of Troy's Dardanian allies (Trojans — descendants of Dardanus), and a principal lieutenant of Hector, son of the Trojan king Priam. In the poem, Aeneas' mother Aphrodite frequently comes to his aid on the battlefield; he is also a favorite of Apollo. Aphrodite and Apollo rescue Aeneas from combat with Diomedes of Argos, who nearly kills him, and carry him away to Pergamos for healing. Even Poseidon, who normally favors the Greeks, comes to Aeneas' rescue when the latter falls under the assault of Achilles, noting that Aeneas, though from a junior branch of the royal family, is destined to become king of the Trojan people.

As seen in the first books of the Aeneid, Aeneas is one of the few Trojans who were not killed in battle or enslaved when Troy fell. When Troy was sacked by the Greeks, Aeneas, after being commanded by the gods to flee, gathered a group, collectively known as the Aeneads, who then traveled to Italy and became progenitors of the Romans. The Aeneads included Aeneas' trumpeter Misenus, his father Anchises, his friends Achates, Sergestus and Acmon, the healer Lapyx, the steady helmsman Palinurus, and his son Ascanius (also known as Iulus, Julus, or Ascanius Julius.) He carried with him the Lares and Penates, the statues of the household gods of Troy, and transplanted them to Italy.

(From here on, the Greek myths make room for the Roman mythology, so the Roman names of the gods will be used, except for Aphrodite.)

After a brief but fierce storm sent up against the group at Juno's request, and several failed attempts to found cities, Aeneas and his fleet made landfall at Carthage after six years of wanderings. Aeneas had a year-long affair with the Carthaginian queen Dido (also known as Elissa), who proposed that the Trojans settle in her land and that she and Aeneas reign jointly over their peoples. Once again, this was in favour of Juno, who was told of the fact that her favorite city would eventually be defeated by the Trojans' descendants. However, the messenger god Mercury was sent by Jupiter and Aphrodite to remind Aeneas of his journey and his purpose, thus compelling him to leave secretly and continue on his way. When Dido learned of this, she ordered her sister Anna to construct a pyre, she said, to get rid of Aeneas' possessions, left behind by him in his haste to leave. Standing on it, Dido uttered a curse that would forever pit Carthage against Rome. She then committed suicide by stabbing herself with the same sword she gave Aeneas when they first met and then falling on the pyre. Anna reproached the mortally wounded Dido. Meanwhile, Juno, looking down on the tragedy and moved by Dido's plight, sent Iris to make Dido's passage to Hades quicker and less painful. When Aeneas later traveled to Hades, he called to her ghost but she neither spoke to nor acknowledged him.

The company stopped on the island of Sicily during the course of their journey. After the first trip, before the Trojans went to Carthage, Achaemenides, one of Odysseus' crew who had been left behind, traveled with them. After visiting Carthage, the Trojans returned to Sicily where they were welcomed by Acestes, king of the region and son of the river Crinisus by a Dardanian woman.

Latinus, king of the Latins, welcomed Aeneas' army of exiled Trojans and let them reorganize their lives in Latium. His daughter Lavinia had been promised to Turnus, king of the Rutuli, but Latinus received a prophecy that Lavinia would be betrothed to one from another land — namely, Aeneas. Latinus heeded the prophecy, and Turnus consequently declared war on Aeneas at the urging of Juno, who was aligned with King Mezentius of the Etruscans and Queen Amata of the Latins. Aeneas' forces prevailed. Turnus was killed and his people were captured. According to Livy, Aeneas was victorious but Latinus died in the war. Aeneas founded the city of Lavinium, named after his wife. He later welcomed Dido's sister, Anna Perenna, who then committed suicide after learning of Lavinia's jealousy.

After Aeneas' death, Aphrodite asked Jupiter to make her son immortal. Jupiter agreed and the river god Numicus cleansed Aeneas of all his mortal parts and Aphrodite anointed him with Ambrosia and Nectar, making him a god. Aeneas was recognized as the god Jupiter Indiges. Inspired by the work of James Frazer, some have posited that Aeneas was originally a life-death-rebirth deity.

Aeneas had an extensive family tree. His wet-nurse was Caieta, and he is the father of Ascanius with Creusa, and of Silvius with Lavinia. The former, also known as Iulus (or Julius), founded Alba Longa and was the first in a long series of kings. According to the mythology outlined by Virgil in the Aeneid, Romulus and Remus were both descendants of Aeneas through their mother Rhea Silvia, making Aeneas progenitor of the Roman people. Some early sources call him their father or grandfather,[1] but considering the commonly accepted dates of the fall of Troy (1184 BC) and the founding of Rome (753 BC), this seems unlikely. The Julian family of Rome, most notably Julius Cæsar and Augustus, traced their lineage to Ascanius and Aeneas, thus to the goddess Aphrodite. Through the Julians, the Palemonids also make this claim. The legendary kings of Britain also trace their family through a grandson of Aeneas, Brutus.

wikipedia.org

Troy was likely the first major city after the great flood. Legend has it Noah's Ark came to rest nearby on Mt. Ararat.

While some people believe it was the Hebrew Noah on the Ark others believe it was the survivors of Atlantis.

Washington and the other Masons as well as the Rosicrucian Order were both groups heavily influenced by Sir Francis Bacon and his New Atlantis Theories.

The East Coast of the United States is considered to be the old West Coast of Atlantis.

Washington D.C. is full of Masonic, Rosicrucian and Roman imagery.

There are a smattering of Egyptian and Grecian touches too, which were all places the Roman’s conquered.

Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City and Boston are actually laid out on a straight line as the crow flies! These five cities are considered by some to be sites of great esoteric and metaphysical universal power.

Legend has it that Washington was build squarely on top of the 77 Longitude known as God's Longitude because it is supposed that anything on top of it enjoys a universal power source.

How immersed in Roman idealogy were the City's founders? Washington named the Sewage Creek the Tiber!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Don't forget the Fasces on the Apotheosis of Washington under the Capitol dome.

Here is the National Guard:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/084df0d57a3b.png[/atsimg]

Military Police Regimental Crest:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dc00d4e782c.png[/atsimg]

Fasces can be found virtually on all if not most MP unit patches.

The original Medal of Honor, and the modern Naval Medal of Honor also contain Fasces.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76eb34aa243b.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't forget the Roman salute Bellamy intended to go with the Pledge of Allegiance. I can remember a boy scout master having us do that when we were a kid and I can remember thinking when did the Nazis infiltrate the Boy Scouts.

[edit on 25/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Finally something we can agree on.

I think Troy as the Greeks called it, could have taken refugees from the Minoan Empire (Atlantis) after the eruption of Thera.

As far as I know there isn't any evidence of it, but Troy was close to the ocean and it controlled the entrance into the Black Sea. The Minoans would have most likely had some kind of relationship with them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City and Boston are actually laid out on a straight line as the crow flies! These five cities are considered by some to be sites of great esoteric and metaphysical universal power.

Interesting factoid. The Washington Monument, Cleopatra's Needle NYC, and The Bunker hill Monument Obelisk are a dead on straight line. The other two ,both named Columbus Obelisk, in Baltimore and Philly are not but the are a lot less significant monuments.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35643472468c.jpg[/atsimg]

Wanted to add, when I did the miles line I came out with 395.? miles and 50.52 degrees. The following is pretty close. Any significance?

Degrees of the angle of inclination in the pyramids have been expressed indiscriminately over the years, either in decimal degrees (52°) or in degrees-minutes-seconds (52° 00' 00"0), causing at times confusion in certain comparisons. The possibility may exist whereby the numbers expressing the Precession (26000), when viewed as fractals may be translated into the 60-based system of degrees (26° 00' 00"0). If such a relationship existed in the numbers, then one might safely conclude that the degrees encode the numbers of the Precession.

104, 52, 26, 13 are significant cycle numbers of ancient Mesoamerica. These numbers may be easily translated into the 60-based system: 26 would simply be 26° 00' 00"0, for example, while 52 would be 52° 00' 00"0. Now, let us see what the relationships would be if we considered the different numbers of the Precession and the angles of inclination of some of the pyramids of the ancient world.

The Platonic Year 25,920 would produce the following numbers:

103.68; 51.84; 25.92 expressed as fractals of the decimal system. Therefore, 51.84° is 51° 50' 24"0. In other words, the angle of inclination 51° 50' 24"0 would express the decimal number 51.84° , which could be the fractal expression of double the 25,920 Platonic Year number (25920 x 2 = 51840). These numbers and degrees would represent the ideal grand cycle of the Sun of 26,000 years.

103.7; 51.85; 25.925 would be the expression set for an angle of inclination of 51° 51' 00"0, since these numbers reflect 51.85° , when expressed in the decimal system.

103.708; 51.854; 25.927 would be the expression set for an angle of inclination of 51° 51' 14"4, or 51.854° , thereby representing the fractal double of the 25927 precession number. This would mean that the angle of inclination cited by Piazzi Smyth (THE GREAT PYRAMID, p.436) of 51° 51' 14"3 would reflect the decimal number 51.85399° or this fractal halved to that of 25,926.995 years (51,85399/2=25,926.995).

Earth Matrix

Maybe completing the Pyramid would give us the location of Atlantis?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join