It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -The Secret Evidence Proving We Are Not Alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
A quite interesting documentary from Paranormal TV, with many familiar names. I started this on part 4, and it was so interesting, I just had to go dig up the rest. I think the UFO watchers at ATS will enjoy this. They have gone to a lot of trouble to verify leaked secret documents, and the arguments are pretty darn convincing. One part is about a crash where a Priest read last rights to dead aliens from the crashed ship...

A search here under the title turned up nothing, so here it is:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

Pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am always up for a good documentary I have not seen:-)

Will give it a Look. S+F for you Sir.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This looks neat, thanks for sharing! I'll check out the vids and stop back.

Edit to add:

In the middle of the 2nd one, hoping they weren't going to mention the MJ-12 manual. Then they did.

Apparently, the FBI views these documents as bogus. There's also independent analysis that leads towards the same conclusion. I thought the MJ-12 Manual was really, really cool, the smoking gun, so to speak. Wouldn't that've been nice?

More info here and here

Final edit:

Finished the remaining videos. They pretty much own up and say "if and when they are proved to be true..." etc. The documents are fun to look at and speculate on.

Majestic Documents

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Elepheagle]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Is it any wonder the FBI claims the MJ-12 documents are false, when specific instructions are written on how to deceive the public, and to maintain a policy of total denial?

But what about these other documents this video explores, obtained from the national archives?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Of course they're going to say "naah, they're not ours!! Honestly, what would we want those for, we're lovely" *flutter of eyelashes* They're hardly going to say "oops, yeah, sorry about that, we plan to kick all of this off soon, so it's probably best if you pretend you didn't see it.... and just act supprised like everyone else when it happens"

About to watch the videos

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I agree with you completely. In addition, this wouldn't be the first time a whistleblower came forth on their death bed.

Still, even the folks running the website in possession of the documents are reluctant to come to a finite conclusion it seems. Independent verification is what's needed.

I've bookmarked their website to watch for updates and breakthroughs. Once again, thanks for bringing these vids to the attention of the community!

I haven't had the time to go through each and every document, but the MJ-12 Operations Manual is highly suspect when it comes to authenticity. I believe the Cook's admit that on their site. As per the National Archive finds, all I believe was mentioned in the video was that Friedman went to the archives and found one document with the phrase MJ-12 in it. What I'm getting is that this document points towards confirming the existence of such a group. Unfortunately, it doesn't serve to prove or disprove the authenticity of the others.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Elepheagle]

top topics

join