It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HCR Bill Paves the Way for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sorry about the duplicate excerpts. When I originally made the first post on the story, ATS didn't display the totality of what I thought was relevant, so I added the next post to include the omitted ones. I just found my error.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hey bud!

IT seems like you were right all along...

You know I am sort of out of the loop for the first time in a couple years, but I suppose I
am not surprised. These political footballs are big business, the gift that keeps on giving.

How do you feel given this new information?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Just like the Ken Mehlman story, the hypocrisy of the Washington elite continues to sicken me. Not that I care that he's gay, but that he was a poser, at the expense of the American people. He betrayed both sides of the gay marriage debate, just to be part of the elitist "in-crowd".

It increasingly appears there is not a shred of honesty remaining in the cesspool that is the Capitol of our great nation.

As for the effect of granting amnesty to multiple millions illegal immigrants... As mentioned in the latest article, what a burden will be thrust upon the Medicare and Medicaid systems, thanks to the passage of the HCR catastrophe.

Of course, the Hispanic Caucus is bringing this into the light, just in time for the 2010. More pandering.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join