It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Man Card Has Been Revoked. Congratulations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Men of the United States of America, your man card has been revoked! If you call yourself a man, then take that with a gain of salt how you will. None of you men are man enough to deal with what political madness the U.S. has dealt for years and years. The men in the U.S. are each half the man men used to be back in the day. You've let the U.S. slip right from underneath your finger tips a long time back. Most of all, you've let freedom slip right from your grip a long time back. It's a long time in the making that we get men each to be man enough to take back the country from the cowardly and corrupt. By the way, I got the man card idea from Wrif 101 which is a rock radio station that rocks Detroit. Wrif rocks Detroit, baby! When your man card is revoked you're but a chump left with no real benefits. No real benefits living in the U.S. of A. Shame, shame, shame. It's too bad all I see is the cowardly amongst. People that are not cowardly are, no matter what, not afraid to stand up for their freedom. But what dare say you? You should be too ashamed to even speak if you know you fall in with the cowardly. Alternative America is where I'm at. Alternative America is much more than just a voice.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Didn't your mother ever teach you to "Speak for yourself"?....

link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
But what dare say you?

Your literacy card has been revoked. "Congradulations."

link   
Oh Yeah ? ......Insert.....( Virtural Punch on the Arm ) ......

i297.photobucket.com...

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

"None of you men are man enough to deal with what political madness the U.S. has dealt for years and years."

How profound. You say we are not men yet call us men?
BTW... Its congratulations. You might want to spell correctly when trying to insult people.

Love this gem. Too funny.
"I got the man card idea from Wrif 101 which is a rock radio station that rocks Detroit."

Are you trying to be serious?

[edit on 3/23/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think all I have to say is

And learn a little sentence structure.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Someone's testosterone levels took a dive today. Puff the chest up more peacock, I'm sure that'll fool your adrenal glands.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well Detroit is probably the most American city in America. Highest unemployment and there actually tearing down abandoned houses and building communal farms. Now that's taking back America: )

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Man Card?
I don't need a card to tell me I'm a man.

OP, what is your intent here? To rile up the male citizenry because you feel that the ballot box isn't the appropriate venue for upheaval of this so called "political madness". I'm not cowardly and I stand up for my freedom every election.

Instead, let's revoke "citizen cards" and take away the right to complain from those that do not exercise their civic duty at the ballot.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Call that radio station and tell them that you want to exchange your man card for a bafoon card.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

A friendly reminder...

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Despite the decided overabundance of testosterone in this thread, let's please remember to bear some semblance of civility towards our fellow members.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think the poster has a point.

The only time you are a man is when you are working at your 9-5.
Otherwise you are most likely denuted by your wife because society becuse speaking up and speaking out is a social crime.

Seems the real men are the fat do nothing slobs wearing police uniforms carrying guns and attacking unarmed people and fancy suits

Its manly to sit watching football wile every person you know is getting wallet raped every friday.

Its manly to cower in the presence of a blue suit claiming hes enforcing a law you know is illegal.

Like i said these men are only 9-5 men.

How do you think wild dogs are domesticated? They kill the male and female wild dog and socialize the puppies. It is the same with people. Accept you don't need to kill them you just have to kill there spirit. Let the school educate them.

If your not educating your children who is?

The only thing modern men stand for is football and pizza. Oh and the judge when they say all rise.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

join