It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has your MYATS Changed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello all.

I noticed something when I logged in yesterday. The MyATS page had changed.

Where would normally have 2 boxes of forums along the top of the page I think mine was "breaking News" then "Current Events" then far right the list of posts we have made ranked on activity of the thread.

When I logged in though and went to that page, there was only two columns 1 of forums, the centre is empty, then far right the list of Posts.

Just wondering if anyone else had this?
was an ats upgrade, bit of a bug, or something my end?

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 23-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Hey there ... no it's the same as usual on my screen.

Maybe it's just a glitch ... or maybe you are one of the chosen ones to try a potentially new format.

Woody

edit to correct my ridiculously bad spelling.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looks like you may have unsubscribed from the now missing forum.

See the little red X in myATS?
.. I've done it by accident a few times.

To get it back you click on the subscribe button found somewhere along the the bottom of the thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Mmm, I'm not seeing what you're seeing but something seems to have changed on the myats page ...

Under the My top 50 subscriptions there's now a 'last post' category which wasn't there before. At least I think that's new for the old noggin' ain't what it used to be.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Mmm, I'm not seeing what you're seeing but something seems to have changed on the myats page ...

Under the My top 50 subscriptions there's now a 'last post' category which wasn't there before. At least I think that's new for the old noggin' ain't what it used to be.

Hey there ... the 'last post' things always been there too ... watch that noggin dog.

Woody

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Hi, yes! Same here. This happened spontaneously, and lasted for about a week. Then it spontaneously self-corrected, and is back now to the three columns.

I've no idea.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Something that sometimes throws the MyATS page layout off is if one of the usernames in the "last post" column of your subscribed threads is very long. If that's what's throwing yours off, unsubscribing to the thread should fix it. Or you can just wait it out and eventually someone else will post to that thread or it'll just fall off the bottom of the list

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replies,
Glad to see others have had this, tin foil hat off

AmericanDingbat I think youve solved it for me ta!

Be Happy and healthy all,

Elf

new topics

top topics

join