It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

K quick conspiracy poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What do you think of:

Alex Jones
David Icke
George Noory
Art Bell
Richard Hoagland

Did we go to the moon?
Who did 9/11?
Dallas, 1963 - conspiracy?
Roswell, 1947 - conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Alex Jones - Loud, annoying, obnoxious, not as smart as he thinks he is, and totally unable filter complete nonsense from interesting truths. Although, some interesting truths are mixed in with the nonsense, so I guess it's good that he's shouting at everyone and not whispering.

David Icke - Either he has crafted a tremendous metaphor and has - perhaps brilliantly - left out the fact that it is a metaphor, or he is just absolutely filled to the brim with BS. I'm inclined towards the latter.

George Noory and Art Bell - I'm glad that they do what they do. They provide a forum for the discussion of unconventional beliefs. I think this is important and awesome.

Richard Hoagland - Thinks of a good sci-fi story and then tells people he heard that it's actually true. He heard it directly from credible and anonymous sources at every level of government, as well as from prominent scientists. It's just that no one wants to reveal their identity. But trust him guys, it's all real. . .

We went to the moon.
There's more to 9/11 than the OS would lead us to believe.
There's more to the JFK assassination than the OS would lead us to believe.
Roswell; it's hard to say.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The most popular conspiracy theorist names are the ones that seem to have a firm grasp on 50% info, can spin another 25% info into a semi truth, and can make the last 25% sound like a truth.

Hard to label any name you threw up there as a quack because there is some "quakatude", some truth, and some assumptions based on the two.

And for a laugh, I will answer the events with the utmost truth and factual data:

Did we go to the moon? -Yes, but not our moon. We went to Phobos
Who did 9/11? - Evil Bert
Dallas, 1963 - conspiracy? -J.R. did it
Roswell, 1947 - conspiracy? - It was a alien weather balloon..both answers were right. Drifted from the Zeta star system right here to earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

What do you think of:

Alex Jones: passionate, talks sense some of the time

David Icke: I agree with some of what he says but not all

George Noory: dont know much about him

Art Bell: ok guy listened to him a few times

Richard Hoagland: seems genuine to me

Did we go to the moon? probably but have been lied to by NASA about whats really up there, hence the grainy crappy pictures

Who did 9/11? US government IMO

Dallas, 1963 - conspiracy? something fishy about OS

Roswell, 1947 - conspiracy? again something fishy

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What do you think of:

Alex Jones :
sensationalist. lives off of fear he generates. talks about obvious things such as fed is evil and how terrible bush family is. usually right on these, but stretches why we should care. first time i saw him was actually on the movie "Waking Life". and after lurking in conspiracy sites for a while, figured out he was a figure head. i typically believe somethings he pushes, but wouldnt cut him a check. i think he messed up jesse's "credibility" on his show. as soon as i saw him, i said, "WTF...". *face palming initiated*

David Icke:
out there
i like the stuff he did with the zulu tribe leader, but i just dont know how much i believe about reptilians. i agree there are people out there that just want to secure their own position in the world, but i dont know if they are literally being told to do it from the devil/annunaki/reptilians as he says. very entertaining though. not many others cater to my imagination more than he.

George Noory and Art Bell: radio hosts who make a buck catering to lunatic fringe. dont know much about them other than they have cool voices. they seem to have a head on their shoulders, but i dont know enough about to form opinion.

Richard Hoagland:
lunatic... he should market himself as sci-fi. only thing valid that ive seen of his (not seen much past the moon has a roof and ancient bases), was the microwave signatures that showed up during the hurricane season. still not sure on it.

Did we go to the moon?
i think we went. i think someone was already there. but it could have been hoaxed, just i would rather believe it isnt. i think they could have gotten lucky on the radiation levels. i think they were photoshopping out aliens in the photos

Who did 9/11?
not a few dudes in a cave. past that, no clue. i know who profited the most. was it the chinese or illuminati or mossad, who knows? cheney's involvement, and building 7 make me a huge skeptic. i love my country.

Dallas, 1963 - conspiracy?
i think the fed did it. could have been mob, or cia, maybe kgb. fed had most to gain i think. hr111110. also heard jfk didnt want a space race, but rather collaboration. that would have made fed mad too, no war profits... cold war was the best war ever; how else can you buy weapons and not shoot them or lose anyone....

Roswell, 1947 - conspiracy?
i believe something hit that desert floor. i believe something has been flying around way before and ever since. do i think they were alien? not sure... ufos have been evidenced for thousands of years. whether they came from here or somewhere else, i have no clue. im pretty sure someone knows though

should have had bill cooper on here too. those cops killed him.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Jones, Hoagland, and Icke are full of it. I like Art and George.

I'm not sure if 9-11 was an inside job. I am inclined to believe they knew it was gonna happen and let it happen. Sort of like FDR did with Pearl harbor.

I do think we went to the moon. I just think they could'nt show the original footage from up there so they had to make some up.

JFK had Onassis mobsters hit him and Oswald to take the blame.

Roswell was not a weather balloon.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hey good thread! I always wanted to know if other people actually believed what their ramblings in their posts said. What do you believe?

Alex Jones -
David Icke -
George Noory -
Art Bell -
Richard Hoagland -
I pay no attention to any of them, and only know of them from threads on this forum. They all seem like that they had good intentions, but then they found out how much money they could make and got greedy. They will now spit out anything to rake in the dough.

Did we go to the moon? - Yes, no doubt about it. Original footage could have been faked, but we have definitely been there mulitple times since.

Who did 9/11? - It is hard to say and be certain, but I think it was definitely not orchestrated by Muslim terrorists.

Dallas, 1963 - conspiracy? - Yes, JFK was put down because of Executive Order 11110. Lee Harvey Oswald probably shot him, but who ordered it is the real question? It was obviously dictated from the very top of the money pyramid scheme, which is why we will never know the truth.

Roswell, 1947 - conspiracy? - I have no idea, but the fact that people to this day are still arguing about what they saw inclines me to believe that something extra-terrestrial did crash in New Mexico.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I LOVE THEM ALL!

although lately alex jones is a bit off.......
Yells all the time like a fanatic.
But he's got interesting things to say...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Alex Jones- Hate
David Icke- Hate
George Noory- Hate
Art Bell- Like..kinda
Richard Hoagland- Hate

Did we go to the moon?- yes
Who did 9/11? - Saudi's and Pakistani ISI, ISI can't fart without CIA knowing though.
Dallas, 1963 - conspiracy? -Yes, CIA..The Federal Reserve playing a key role in assassination.
Roswell, 1947 - conspiracy?- Yes a conspiracy of advanced technologies, nothing to do with aliens though.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Alex Jones- Overweight and retarded.Spends most of his time trying to scare people with dated information that is in many cases not true.

David Icke - Now overweight and is not afraid to make up anything and tell all his followers. Took the miniseries V way to serriously
George Noory- Whore for money, will interview and agree with anyone who come on his show
Art Bell- See gerorge noory. Also has back problems so does not do the show anymore, now he just have ian punnit who does a regular talk radio show that rarely has anything to do with what coast to coast normally does

Richard Hoagland- Gives a little truth in a load of BS.

Did we go to the moon? Yes

Who did 9/11? well i would start a flame war if i said

Dallas, 1963 - The deffinition of conspiracy

Roswell, 1947 - until the official document are release yes.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Alex Jones:

Someone who saw a way to become famous with little work. He might come across something worthwhile every now and then, but most stuff he says is dross.

David Icke:

See above.

George Noory:

Never heard of him.

Art Bell:

He's good at what he does. From what I've seen, he listens to both sides, and comes to his own conclusions.

Richard Hoagland:

Never heard of him.

Did we go to the moon?

Yes.

Who did 9/11?

The Taliban. I do think there were those in government, and those with connections who knew before hand, and rather than trying to stop it or minimize the damage, decided to do nothing, so they could take advantage and further their own agenda. (Bush highest among them. For years before he was looking for a reason to move into the middle east, and this was just what he needed.)

Dallas, 1963 -

I think Oswald did it. However, I think more was going on than a lone gunman scenario.

Roswell, 1947 -

Something crashed into that desert, that much I am sure of. I don't buy it being a UFO, but I don't buy official stories either.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Alex Jones - sometimes an entertaining person I watch on youtube not to be
taken seriously.
David Icke - Someone who's ideas I cant even have a good time entertaining

George Noory - I love him, he's so nice to his guests even when you can kind of
tell he thinks they're nuts and seems to genuinley have an
interest in what their saying. Like him a lot.

Art Bell - Seems almost 'too good' sometimes. Like, an heir of smugness
but, I'll listen to his show.

Richard Hoagland - Dont know him well, recognize his name from coast.

Did we go to the moon? - Yes

Who did 9/11? - terrorists...not us

Dallas, 1963 - At least a little one

Roswell, 1947 - Gosh I hope so

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Your poll got me to thinking.

What conspiracy has ever been proven true?

Just curious.

Becker

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

These ones:
www.cracked.com...

And probably more.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Here's a list that used to be on a wiki page which was taken down

Conspiracy theories that actually panned out

Some of them I would not myself consider conspiracies but and interesting read none the less

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
Alex Jones - Loud, annoying, obnoxious, not as smart as he thinks he is, and totally unable filter complete nonsense from interesting truths. Although, some interesting truths are mixed in with the nonsense, so I guess it's good that he's shouting at everyone and not whispering.

David Icke - Either he has crafted a tremendous metaphor and has - perhaps brilliantly - left out the fact that it is a metaphor, or he is just absolutely filled to the brim with BS. I'm inclined towards the latter.

George Noory and Art Bell - I'm glad that they do what they do. They provide a forum for the discussion of unconventional beliefs. I think this is important and awesome.

Richard Hoagland - Thinks of a good sci-fi story and then tells people he heard that it's actually true. He heard it directly from credible and anonymous sources at every level of government, as well as from prominent scientists. It's just that no one wants to reveal their identity. But trust him guys, it's all real. . .

We went to the moon.
There's more to 9/11 than the OS would lead us to believe.
There's more to the JFK assassination than the OS would lead us to believe.
Roswell; it's hard to say.

This. You get a star for saving me from 5 minutes of typing

top topics

join