It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Longer A Conspiracy Theory: The US has been defeated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
For years there has been a nebulous accusation that the US Government would use its might and cunning to subjugate the people. That some how there would be a way to defeat the People so profoundly, to demoralize them to the point that they could not fight back.

Many believed it would be the overturning of the Second Amendment. Other thought a false flag upon our shores of supposed domestic terrorism. Some even thought this buffoon would set himself as a quasi-emperor by refusing to step down as President.

Instead, today under the pretentious fanfare of accomplishment, the President of the United States Barack Obama violated the oath of office to uphold and defend the US Constitution by signing unto law a bill passed by 219 members of the House of Representatives that also violated their oaths of office to uphold the Constitution.

Under this new law, in order to be a law abiding citizen (and continue to have all the rights and privileges) you must pay a membership fee to prove yourself. In exchange you receive a policy of medical insurance that is not really much different than would you could have bought before.

Refuse to comply with this new law, and so much for the rights you thought you had you miserable criminal. Forget the 2nd Amendment, that is for law abiding citizens. Forget the 4th, your illegal actions now exempt you from having reasonable doubt.

So to my new found fellow non-citizens, what are you going to do about it now that the Constitution no longer protects you from the unholy cabal that runs your former nation?

The only right you have left is:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The irony of today is that on March 23, 1775 Patrick Henry proclaimed, "Give me Liberty or Give me Death!"

Shame, shame, shame. but we all knew it was too good to last.

RIP America

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Its clear that rights come from other people.

For example:

I have a right to healthcare, therefore I have a right to make you pay for my healthcare.

Lets do another example:

I have a right to a college degree, therefore I have a right to make you pay for my college degree.

This is how rights are defined in the constitution.

Rights require the use of guns, which is why we have a second amendment. Without guns, there's no way I could force you to pay for my healthcare or education.

It all makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
America has been dead for decades, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.

Obviously this line in the sand people are lamenting will yield next to nothing since many people say we need radical change yet none will do anything radical to create said change.

State's rights have been crushed, definitively since the Civil War and it has gotten better and worse in America ever since.

Instead of never-ending complaint threads, I'd love to hear exactly what you plan to do about it?

My guess is generally nothing of any effect.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It just means 219 members of congress should be tried for treason and imprisoned.

Very simple.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
It just means 219 members of congress should be tried for treason and imprisoned.

Very simple.

Should, but it won't happen. Like you giving your account back.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Actually after calling Rep. Boehner's office (my representative) and speaking with the lady that answered at length about returning an old favor, she requested that I send him an email detailing how to fix the situation, constitutionally. I just finished with that right now.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Aren't there somewhere around 20 of the same posts already on ATS? Is there a reason we cannot add to all of those?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Actually after calling Rep. Boehner's office... and speaking with the lady... she requested that I send him an email detailing how to fix the situation, constitutionally. I just finished with that right now.

And I sincerely hope that he reads it!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Our rights have been trampled!

If we do not get this coverage we will be fined $84 (US currency of course) a year!

I will not be able to buy those 3 cans of Skoal tobaccy (let alone no insurance to pay for the cancer surgery)!

OMG! Burn the flag! Rally the populace! Light the torches and march upon Washington! A grave travesty has occurred!

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ArcAngel]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You idiots are making me lose faith in America..

.. more so than usual.

new topics

top topics

join