It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban fighters training in Iran, U.S. officials say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Shhhh... don't anyone tell the U.S. officials that the CIA has trained and funded terrorists for decades...we don't want Langley to get bombed.

That's not a bad idea. Perhaps then the rat population would be reduced and we'd start to see some truth being said in the news instead of constant propaganda.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, you can point out the obvious to people blindly following a "truth" or "lie" if you will, but they'll dispute you to their grave saying you don't know what you're talking about.

So, heck figure I should just quote a guy who knows what it's all about;

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY"

-- Hermann Göring (Goering) at the Nuremberg trials.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So if Obama attacks Iran do the Republicans get to have memory loss about their voting in favor of it in 2012?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Another bullcrap from another lying politician what's new?

Half expecting the next terror attack to include a Caucasian guy from the U.S. who went to Afghanistan to be trained, is a member of the tea party, associated with ATS/Infowars, believes 9/11 was an inside job, has associations with Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, hides Osama Bin Laden, "Add Fake Association" to implement PATRIOT ACT all over again expanded everywhere.

It's pathetic.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's what I don't get:

If BILLIONS of tax payers money are going to the CIA and other "intelligence" agencies what are they hiring morons?

If that's what they call "intelligence" by making up fake enemies and fake intel, then I would hate to see what's not "intelligence".

What a waste of money.

The money is better used if it's flushed down the toilet.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
The money is better used if it's flushed down the toilet.

they'ld do that too ..... if halliburton owned the sewers.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oh , so our C.I.A. has Terrorist Training Camps in Iran now ? Wonder how that was worked out .......

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I forgot about this one coming

Nice reason for yet another one then?
Like the other one, weapons of mass destruction? Ha ha ha
Truth be known though i would have put money on bush and blair calling themselves the weapons of mass destruction

But i would just stick to tools.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is nothing new.

Some people jump on every opportunity they get to spread their message. Iran has been suspected of helping insurgents in Iraq and the Taliban for a long time now. It was suspected that the insurgents in Iraq got help with their EFP's (Explosive formed penetrator) from Iran.

You can claim that they are gearing up the "war machine." However, they are not saying anything completely new.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The first time it was about convenient WMD in Iraq, now it's about convenient training camps in Iran...

Same old story, different place... Same old garbage, different time... Same old players, same old goal...

Getting old, getting lame, making people more and more angry...

Magnum

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I reckon this short Family Guy clip has been posted before, but I feel it should be re-posted
:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Xtrozero

Thank you for that very astute observation. As long as they are terrorizing some other people, then they are still freedom-fighters ?
By the way, the world is not flat...

But the victor writes the history books, and so they are terrorist.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How convienient! Lets use 9/11 to go into Iran too.

Its retarded. The wars in afghan, and Iraq, are already pointless wars that should never have started to begin with. They are not justified wars. But it sure gives them a good excuse to go into Iran.

One day, the usa, is going to stick its nose in the wrong hole, and they're gonna get bitten. And its going to serve them right. The usa has no right to invade other countries and tell them how to run them. What would happen if someone came to the usa and started dictating what to do? It'd be world war 3. Yet we allow the usa to dictate to whoever the hell they want and everyone is suppose to shut up about it? When is it enough?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not to be stereotyping but they may be training in the U.S. as well. Look at this vid I am about to show you and take note of the (muslims) hanging out at the local gun range. I support guns in most everyones hands but the media makes me think that some of these guys are possibly bad.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight..

Even though in 2001, Iran condemned the 9/11 attacks and actually assisted the US when they invaded Afghanistan by blocking the border for militants, we're supposed to believe the Iranians are now the boogeyman and helping the enemy?

Even though the Taliban are hardcore Sunni's and the Iranians are hardcore Shia, they're now getting along like the best of chums andwe're supposed to believe the Iranians are now the boogeyman and helping the enemy?

Even though we've heard smiliar kinds of accusations before which have led us to the situation we're in, we're supposed to believe the Iranians are now the boogeyman and helping the enemy?

Bog off, Mr White House spokesman.. Pull the other one..

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Not to be stereotyping but they may be training in the U.S. as well. Look at this vid I am about to show you and take note of the (muslims) hanging out at the local gun range. I support guns in most everyones hands but the media makes me think that some of these guys are possibly bad.

Sorry, but according to what you are saying, any video of African-Americans at a gun range should make you shake in your boots too then... OOOOHHH the possible evil "gang bangers" are practicing...

Besides, what if they are Copt Egyptians, which just so happen to be Christian? What if they were Jews? You know real semetic jews are "middle-eastern" looking...

Sheesh, ignorance is bliss...

Magnum

[edit on 10/3/27 by Magnum007]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's also worth noting that in 1998, Iran was poised to go to war with the Taliban after they executed 8 Diplomats at their embassy during fighting with the Northern Aliiance. Iran had, at one point, 250K troops on the border ready for an ivasion. The UN got involved and cooled off the situation, however.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
It's also worth noting that in 1998, Iran was poised to go to war with the Taliban after they executed 8 Diplomats at their embassy during fighting with the Northern Aliiance. Iran had, at one point, 250K troops on the border ready for an ivasion. The UN got involved and cooled off the situation, however.

Although you are probably right, this information is never going to resurface in the MSM's propaganda campaign. This is definitely not the "truth" people need to hear! Remeber, they "come from the same place" they "look the same" therefore they all hate us...

It's sad but true...

Magnum

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

Well...this smells like it coming from the israelian lobby...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join