It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles 2009 - 2010 Spins *New Videos*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Yes the famous Dutch Da Vinci Butterman Crop Circle is absolutely mind blowing! - and at first I heard it was man made - and assumed the information that a crew of so many people did it over so many days, with the help of the farmer and so on...

But then something did not make sense - PHOTOS!?! Where are the photos of the beginning, and stages of this? Even then I could accept "they" (man made theory) just wanted to surprise everyone (and they did!) with this magical work of art. But to not record the making of it? Not logical!

Most agreed this was the case - yet then for some unknown reason some dodgy opportunists claimed this was "proof" of them making it? Well that sure threw a spanner in the works, and we are no closer to solving that one now...something pleasantly surprising - and back to the unsolved basket for that one!

I wonder what the 1st CC will hold ? Will they start off slow or take off where they left off last time ! Time will tell.

I have a question about the locality of CCs and wonder why for example we don't have them in my country Australia for example? Or do we, and it's just no one goes out searching for them? So many questions remain unanswered and that is the main point of where I am coming from.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
These crop circles are much too intricate to have been created by humans stomping around in the middle of the night. Sorry for the one line post, but I think that pretty much sums things up.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alan Saltsman
These crop circles are much too intricate to have been created by humans stomping around in the middle of the night. Sorry for the one line post, but I think that pretty much sums things up.

I disagree. it seems crop circles have become more and more intricate as GPS technology has improved.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23/3/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan Saltsman

I highly disagree too...

There is no difference between doing it in the day or night if you pay attention to what you are doing..

Let me ask you... If you were stranded on a remote island full of sand, don't you think you would be able to draw a big "HELP!" sign in the sand? Don't you think you would be able to collect a bunch of rocks and line them up into the word "HELP!", to catch the attention of aircraft?

If I wanted, I could probably draw a huge masterpiece without even needing to see from above, or to see the entire art work as a whole. I guess that is because I am an artist... and I am able to imagine the entire piece of work in my mind while I work on a small section of it.

All it takes is a brain, and visual memory.

I am actually insulted every time someone says a it is too complex for humans to make.. I am 100% certain I could do it... I wish I had the time and place.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that people actually believe there are crop circles that are NOT man made? the pure ignorance of the people who "want" to believe.

To say that it is not possible that some circles are man made is insulting to mankind. We can build the eiffel tower but we cant make a crop circle....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

A good GPS receiver and some posts and string wouldn't hurt either.
for those of us less talented, that is.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxxximus187

Backing up your statement would be nice.

Or are you just telling us you know it all, so case is closed?

I think the burden of proof likes on you because you say they are man made - well c'mon then show us what you got?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I thought you said you were leaving? Anybody who says crap like "100% of crop circles are man-made" is in the same category as that one guy who said "100% war will start in February" and the countless government officials that say "100% of UFOs are weather balloons". Even if the crop circles are man-made, the fact that it's being done on such a massive scale is hardly "a group of bored kids" or "mega-corporations advertising". There has to be some purpose behind them. Are they messages from aliens? Are they bored kids looking for a good time? Are they corporations looking to promote something? Are they a secret group hired by the government to discredit ufology? Does the government use man-made UFOs to do them? Are they created by the wind or sounds? It could be all of them or some of them, but to say it's ONLY man-made and there's absolutely a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE that there hasn't been a SINGLE crop circle in the history of mankind made by aliens is arrogant and misinformed.

I'm not defending watchZEITGEISTnow, since I've watched a lot of his videos on YouTube, and I find them incredibly annoying for some odd reason. However, to come in this thread acting all uppity, yell "tool marks" and claiming there's no room for debate since they're "all disproved 100%" is not denying ignorance.

It's denying denial.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

I'm not defending watchZEITGEISTnow, since I've watched a lot of his videos on YouTube, and I find them incredibly annoying for some odd reason.

I spend many hours making these movies, and no one is under any obligation to watch them. I tell people on ATS to put me on ignore so they don't have watch them or listen to me. Those that do appreciate them, tell me, and that's the only reward I receive (which is great!).

Simply - I want the truth cracked wide open - because the matrix we all live in makes not a whole lot of sense to me, and never has. I take pot shots all the time, (and give a few back!
).

So if I annoy you (or anyone else) PLEASE put me on your ignore, that way we can live in harmony!

I really don't know what else to make - Moon, Mars, ET and CC vids have been done, I dunno what to do next...any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

Please remember to focus on the topic and NOT on each other. Insults and rudeness will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well again for me yes we know that there are around 80% of crop circles man made but lease can someone please explain these to me then.

Also this is the link I got this from still unexplained.
Click Me

At around 11:30pm (Netherlands time) on the evening of December 17, 2009 I called my friend Robbert van den Broeke in Hoeven, and we talked until about 1:30 - 2:00 am (Netherlands time) about various things. Near the end of our conversation Robbert said he felt that some circles might be coming and I got the feeling that this was likely to occur before Christmas. The next evening (Friday, Dec. 18th) at around midnight Robbert got a very strong feeling that a formation was arriving at the field not too far from his home which we call the "special" field (because so many anomalous events have occurred there over the years). He telephoned a local friend, Ellen Gomis, to ask if she would drive him to the field to see if a new circle was present, and Mrs. Gomis agreed. The temperature was about -10 degrees C and there was a 6-inch snow cover already on the ground. When they arrived at the field around 1:00 am (now Saturday, Dec. 19th) Robbert immediately felt what he described to me as a peaceful, very still, "holy" feeling and heard what he could only describe as sounding like a choir of "angels singing" in the air above the field. I asked if Ellen heard this, too, but Robbert said "no" -- it was only he who heard the "singing." As they walked down from the dike they could both see multiple rings scooped out of the snow-covered field.

I read both cases and find this interesting since this does show a different side to crop circles IMHO.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

If you can find a crop circle that doesn't have tool marks, then you can prove me wrong. Until then, every single crop circle that has ever been made has the same exact tool marks, and is man-made.

I have been studying crop circles far to long for someone who knows jack crap about them to come along and tell me the tool marks don't exist. They are there, everyone I know knows about them... they are the biggest overlooked clue EVER in crop circle research history. If you geniuses would have found these clues earlier, crop circles wouldn't have ever got as popular as they are, and you people wouldn't look so bad when you think aliens made them.

Why don't you disprove the tool marks? Oh right, you can't.

You show me the circle, I will show you the tool marks.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here is how it goes..

A guy makes a crop circle with wood planks. As he makes this crop circle he notices the edge of the wood plank is making a line on every row of crop he smashes over.. This line is a tool mark....

After looking at every single crop circle that has ever existed, he found this same exact tool mark. That means every single crop circle was made the same exact method, and the marking is the clue.

All of you people have been ignoring the clue since crop circles existed. It's now about time someone told you about them, and put crop circles to rest.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Even if the crop circles are man-made, the fact that it's being done on such a massive scale is hardly "a group of bored kids" or "mega-corporations advertising". There has to be some purpose behind them. Are they messages from aliens? Are they bored kids looking for a good time? Are they corporations looking to promote something? Are they a secret group hired by the government to discredit ufology? Does the government use man-made UFOs to do them? Are they created by the wind or sounds? It could be all of them or some of them, but to say it's ONLY man-made and there's absolutely a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE that there hasn't been a SINGLE crop circle in the history of mankind made by aliens is arrogant and misinformed.

What is arrogant and misinformed is ignoring evidence. Ignoring facts.

Here are some facts:

1: There are groups of people who make crop circles for fun.

2: There are groups of people who make crop circles for competitions.

3: There are groups of people who make crop circles for advertisments.

4: There are groups of people who make crop circles for their CC websites.

5: There are groups of people who make crop circles just to make crop cricles.

6: There are groups who do it religiously.

7: There are groups who do it to make money off of aircraft flights over the CC's to see them.

8: There are groups that do it so they can talk about it in conferences.

9: There are groups that do it to get on TV.

10: There are groups that do it to make you look like a fool when you think aliens did it.

11: There are groups that do it to express their artistic, and mystic side.

12: There are farmers who do it to pay a cover charge for people to view it up close.

13: There are people who do it for research as to why and how other people do it...

ALL of these have been confirmed over the many years that I have been watching crop circles and crop circle fanatics.

NEVER ONCE has anyone ever caught a crop circle being made by "aliens". Even after crop circles have appeared in the same exact fields MULTIPLE times over MANY YEARS nobody sets up cameras..... ever....

I have never seen a crop circle that does not have human marks on them.... period.

Saying crop circles are 100% man-made is EXACTLY like saying all graffiti is man-made.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Here is how it goes.. A guy makes a crop circle with wood planks. As he makes this crop circle he notices the edge of the wood plank is making a line on every row of crop he smashes over.. This line is a tool mark.... After looking at every single crop circle that has ever existed, he found this same exact tool mark. That means every single crop circle was made the same exact method, and the marking is the clue. All of you people have been ignoring the clue since crop circles existed. It's now about time someone told you about them, and put crop circles to rest.

For me personally I am in no way an expert far from it.But reading this paper and having seen various videos from time to time I still think there are some circles we can not explain or have not been explained. I don't understand how there is evidence that all crop circles in the world are made by the same tools.
A quote from the start of the paper and below a link to the paper I have read it all before posting it here as I still cant except all are man made.

Abstract: The findings reported here lend further support to a decade of research which suggests that over 95% of worldwide crop formations involve organized ion plasma vortices that deliver lower atmosphere energy components of sufficient magnitude to produce significant bending, expansion and the formation of unique expulsion cavities in plant stem pulvini, as well as significant changes in seedling development. Here we demonstrate that, in a number of formations, quantitative node alterations can be directly related to fundamental concepts of electromagnetic energy absorption through the atmosphere. Also, in a detailed field study of simulated crop formations, we show that overfertilization or gravitropism cannot account for observed physiological alterations. In addition, we demon strate that details of flattened, intertwined crop patterns can be described by the application of fluid dynamic principles governing the interaction of rectilinearly moving vortex pairs.

Click Me
Sorry if this going off a little I read above comments and must say I wont argue with the fact that many people,organizations,tv,web etc.. have used crop circles but imho I'm open minded.I just find them fascinating.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

BLTresearch if funded by the same people who profit off of most of the crop circles. They are the ones that hold $300 cover charge conventions about crop circles because they can make a good $10K + per conference.

That paper about vortex's... show that to a real scientist and they will laugh in your face.

Every single crop circle shows multiple rows and lines. These rows and lines are created by the tool they used to create them.

Sorry that you cant see it and are constantly being fooled.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

BLTresearch if funded by the same people who profit of most of the crop circles. That paper about vortex's... show that to a real scientist and they will laugh in your face. Every single crop circle shows multiple rows and lines. These rows and lines are created by the tool they used to create them. Sorry that you cant see it and are constantly being fooled.

Ok like I said above I'm open minded like a lot of people and am no expert as i said above but as for Being Fooled I take offense to that.I am learning new stuff from this site and found this topic to be of New interest and don't disagree with what you know and believe.If you wish to state that all are man made I am not going to argue just seems you are saying all skeptics are all being fooled period who to say you are not being fooled to keep public ill informed on the truth if any like other topics on this site do you believe we are all being fooled in them I don't think so.However I do appreciate the knowledge and more of a wider vision into crop circles and may think about looking into them more before posting many thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Myths, and answers:

Exploded nodes: Caused when the crops are trampled. The weight of the person and tool used to trample the crops smashes the nodes and destroys the sides of them. Nodes are there to assist the crop in bending, so it is the weakest link.

Microwaves: There was no electromagnetic anything. After the nodes were smashed by people and tools, they were damaged and the crops couldn't supply water to itself. By the time the sun rises, and by the time researchers find out the crop circle exists and they travel to it, the sun has already dried the crops out and made them look burnt and crispy. Just like it would look if you actually put them in a microwave. The Sun is electromagnetic energy.

Genetic changes in crops: A total myth that hasn't been verified EVER.

Magnetic particles: Caused by the machinery that farmers use to till the dirt before and after harvest. The constant mixing of the dirt with metal machines causes magnetic materials to cling to the machines and then get knocked off the machines in bigger groups at a later time.

Radionuclide's: Are common in farm lands that have custom irrigation systems and recycle unused water. Radionuclide's are common in ALL soil, and constant watering and recycling of water causes them to build up in the water supply and be redistributed over the crops.

Please take note... a lot of people who want to fool you will make up some stupid wannabe scientific paper that you don't understand so that you are dumbfounded and believe smart people are actually trying to figure this whole thing out.. That is not the truth. The truth is, a bunch of people want to keep you interested so you keep coming back. You are helping put money in the the deceivers hands.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Maxxximus187

Backing up your statement would be nice.

Or are you just telling us you know it all, so case is closed?

I think the burden of proof likes on you because you say they are man made - well c'mon then show us what you got?

My belief is based on common sense.. when you see websites like circlemakers.org you have to think.. crop circles are a big business, people create them for art, but I think the main reason is for attracting tourists, circle makers arent going to admit they made these circles because then its less likely for people to want to come see them, hence less money for their town and businesses.

The website is dedicated to making crop circles and to teach new people crop circles.. hell if i had access to crops I would make one just for kicks.

Until YOU can prove to ME of a crop circle which was in no doubt NOT made by humans, I will continue to believe that they are all man-made.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I remember about 10 years ago watching a program (maybe unsolved mysteries or Sightings) That showed two men I think in England that started the whole "crop circle" thing. They simply used a 2x4 with holes drilled in each end with a rope connecting them and they would use the board to "lay" the crops down without breaking them by stepping on them. I think it only took them 3 to 4 hours to make some of the most amazing ones. Ahh I found it on Wiki

"In 1991, two men from Southampton, England, announced that they had conceived the idea as a prank at a pub near Winchester, Hampshire, during an evening in 1976. Inspired by the 1966 Tully Saucer Nests, Doug Bower and Dave Chorley made their crop circles using planks, rope, hats and wire as their only tools: using a four-foot-long plank attached to a rope, they easily created circles eight feet in diameter. The two men were able to make a 40-foot (12 m) circle in 15 minutes.

The pair became frustrated when their work did not receive significant publicity, so in 1981, they created a circle in Matterley Bowl, a natural amphitheatre just outside Winchester, Hampshire—an area surrounded by roads from which a clear view of the field is available to drivers passing by. Their designs were at first simple circles. When newspapers claimed that the circles could easily be explained by natural phenomena, Bower and Chorley made more complex patterns. A simple wire with a loop, hanging down from a cap—the loop positioned over one eye—could be used to focus on a landmark to aid in the creation of straight lines. Later designs of crop circles became increasingly complicated.

Bower's wife had become suspicious of him, noticing high levels of mileage in their car. Eventually, fearing that his wife suspected him of adultery, Bower confessed to her, and subsequently, he and Chorley informed a British national newspaper. Chorley died in 1996, and Doug Bower has made crop circles as recently as 2004. Bower has said that, had it not been for his wife's suspicions, he would have taken the secret to his deathbed, never revealing that it was a hoax.[11]

Bower has admitted that he was asked to claim credit for more formations than the pair had created for purposes of newspaper publicity. There were at the time of the newspaper article known to be other teams of crop circle makers operating.

A crop circle in SwitzerlandScientific American published an article by Matt Ridley,[12] who started making crop circles in northern England in 1991. He wrote about how easy it is to develop techniques using simple tools that can easily fool later observers. He reported on "expert" sources such as the Wall Street Journal who had been easily fooled and mused about why people want to believe supernatural explanations for phenomena that are not yet explained. Methods to create a crop circle are now well documented on the Internet.[13]

On the night of July 11–12, 1992, a crop-circle making competition, for a prize of several thousand UK pounds (partly funded by the Arthur Koestler Foundation), was held in Berkshire. The winning entry was produced by three Westland_Helicopters engineers, using rope, PVC pipe, a trestle and a ladder. Another competitor used a small garden roller, a plank and some rope."
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join