It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With No One To Protect Them - Warning Graphic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well ive never seen soo many warns

lol, but im giving you a Star & Flag for bringing this to us.

Good post, analysis and points.

Sport Relief raised £31 Million the other day in the UK they do loads for children and kids. Some of their videos are very touching, especially the children and babies who live on and in the Rubbish Dumps, scavenging for food and things to sell.

Heartbreaking look here at one girl in America

Geanyne and her family didn’t only work on a landfill site – they had to live there too.

Every morning, she stepped out of her house and straight onto the rubbish dump to collect old bottles and cans with her younger sister Solange. They did it all to help their mum out, who was desperately trying to scrape together enough money to feed her family.

For Geanyne, it was worth it if it meant her much-loved baby brother would be safe from illness.

Unfortunately, Geanyne and her sister were not so lucky - they would regularly get injuries and infections because of where they lived and worked.

Thankfully, Geanyne found out about Passage House, an amazing centre for children who live or work on the streets.

There, she and her sister were given food, medical help, and a place to have a hot shower – as well as the chance to learn new skills and take pride in themselves. Geanyne spent hours every afternoon learning to read and write, and started to make friends with other young girls her age.
Sportrelief

Was a good show to Robbie did a good performance as usual, he looked more relaxed im glad for him, new single to "Rising Sun" I liked it.

Beckham got in the Bath naked with a bloke lol,well, the first time in

public

Many laughs to try and soften the reality of what is happening now to children worldwide.

If you want to do something about, and its audited 99.99% goes direct to the recipients in practical help, a clean charity just press this: Here

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 22-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
tingoppa:

I really can't believe you are a Christian in the slightest. No one, not
even a total unbeliever in Christianity could think the way you do. Are
you serious? Tell me you aren't. You call these starving and defenseless
children deadbeats? You think they should go and get a nice
corporate piece of crap job like you probably have or had? That was
an Einstein moment for you. The poor and destitute people in the world
whether they are adults or children, should do as Americans do and
find a job? You are one sicko and need some meds to calm you down.

You need to ask Jesus to forgive you big time. I will also ask him to
forgive you, as you are in dire need of a Christian talkin' to. WOW !!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and contributions to this thread. This world is in need of a drastic change. The more I think about, maybe 2012 will be a new beginning in one way or another, because if this path continues like it is we are ALL doomed including the planet we live on.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join