It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Say It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

How To Say It?

www.randi.org

How To Say It? PDF Print E-mail
Swift
Written by James Randi
Sunday, 21 March 2010 12:37

Well, here goes. I really resent the term, but I use it because it’s recognized and accepted.

I’m gay.

From some seventy years of personal experience, I can tell you that there’s not much “gay” about being homosexual. For the first twenty years of my life, I had to live in the shadows, in a culture that was — at least outwardly — totally hostile to any hint of that variation of life-style.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I cannot believe it took him so many years to come out. I guess his skepticism over ruled his ability to be himself.

You would think with his vast... knowledge of the universe he would have come to terms with his sexuality a long time ago and felt free to express it.

Maybe he was afraid that people wouldn't respect his views if he came out but if his views were that great then his sexuality wouldn't be an issue to anyone...

I'm just sayin..

www.randi.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
And? It's important to people that he's gay because why? Just another person finding himself in my book. Not news to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
He made it news by posting it on the front page of his website. I just forwarded it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I knew he was a homo.

Homo's don't hide it very well.

top topics

join