It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Corbett - 9/11 Whistleblowers - March 21st 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sunday, March 21st 2010

THE CONSPIRACY SHOW w.Richard Syrett

11pm - 1am EST

www.am740.ca... (you can get the free, live stream from here)
www.richardsyrett.com...

The 9/11 Whistleblowers

Richard speaks with a broadcaster about his documentary, 'A Guide to the 9/11 Whistleblowers'

They will be examining key government and corporate 9/11 whistleblowers. According to Richard's guest, it is a common refrain among 9/11 conspiracy debunkers that 9/11 could not have been an inside job because such an operation would have required countless conspirators and it would not be possible for all of them to remain silent.

According to the logic of this argument, if there are no 9/11 whistleblowers then 9/11 was not an inside job.

Guest: James Corbett of 'The Corbett Report' which provides podcasts, interviews, articles and videos about breaking news and important issues from 9/11 Truth and false flag terror to the Big Brother police state, eugenics, geopolitics, the central banking fraud and more.

www.corbettreport.com...

... Richard Syrett out of Toronto, Canada has been covering the 9/11 topic for years and has been the only broadcaster to touch on the subject with such regularity here in Canada. His program tonight will again be dealing with 9/11.

Hopefully some members can tune in, call/email in and contribute to the evening.

Just wanted to share this with you all.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Up until now, every single time some conspiracy monger or another posts somethign outrageous like, ""9/11 whistleblowers come forward", "Evidence that blows the lid off the 9/11 coverup", "gov't insiders demand new investigations" or whatever, we'll look at it and we see they're ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS being horribly embellished. The "whistleblowers" are usually people offering some irrelevent information that proves nothing (I.E. April Gallop's "she was told that a plane hit the Pentagon" bit), the "Evidence" is usually someone looking something in an old photo and seeing what they themselves want to see in it (I.E. the "melting metal" coming from the WTC impact area), and the "gov't insider" usually turns out to be some desk clerk (I.E. that guy who processed overseas US passport requests).

IF you actually mean "whistleblower", fine, give us someone with intimate inside knowledge who can name names and sources. If you actually mean "evidence" fine" show up remains of blasting caps or deetonation wires retrieved from ground zero. IF you mean "gov't insider", fine, show us an FBI director who supports your conspiracy stories. If you can't then this is just more of the exact same lies, distortions, and dishonest embellishment these damned fool conspiracy web sites have been feeding us since their inception.

Frankly, I'm tired of being constantly lied to by you conspiracy people.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18

I just got one question do you believe in any 9/11 conspiracy?

Yes I do. Two of them, actually...

a) the gov't is tryign to cover up just how badly they were slipping on banana peels and stumbling into walls during the events leading up to, and during, the 9/11 attack. If it turned out that some CIA analyst had a warning of an imminent attack that was ignored becuase he was too busy calculating out burst damage for his World of Warcraft Night Elf, that guy is NOT going to be forthcoming about how badly he [censored] up. It isn't a coordinated effort, but rather, all the individual idiots who dropped the ball are running for cover at the same time.

b) There is a syndication of unrepentently dishonest con artists manufacturing all sorts of mind numbingly stupid accusations and embelishments of the gov't staging 9/11 to make a buck off the tragedy from gullible antiestablishment types. This is how "someone injured in the hospital was told that a plane had hit the building" gets mutilated into "mysterious gov't agents strongarm 9/11 whistleblower into what to say to the public", to begin with.

My philosophy is that the truth never has to run and hide from falsehoods. It's falsehoods that have to run and hide from the truth. If you're so irate that I have to make you justify your conspiracy stories all the time, them maybe the problem really isn't with me, but rather maybe the problem is that this is the first time you're really looking at these ridiculous conspiracy stories objectively and you're not liking what you're seeing.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

These threads are loaded with the likes of these type folks.
You have heard of Cass Sunstine, haven't you?
Hey your a duck. just let the dirty water they spew roll off your back.
I think of most of them as anti-American or pro Zionists genuflecting to a Master. They could care less who did 911. They never have a sensitive word about the death and destruction caused by the low life perps.
If you follow the lead of some of the admirable Truthers on this site you will sleep well.
Good to see you here.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fattyp

Thanks for the heads up OP. This is good exposure.
S+F

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
I think of most of them as anti-American or pro Zionists genuflecting to a Master. They could care less who did 911. They never have a sensitive word about the death and destruction caused by the low life perps.

Out of all the unrepentently ignorant lies being put forth by the conspiracy mongers, this is by far the worst. Dude, you seem to forget that between your claims of "attacks were staged", hijackers are still alive", "the passengers got off in Ohio", "all the Jews, masons, gov't employees, etc were staying home on 9/11", "paid gov't disinformation agents pretending to be relatives", etc etc etc, you apparently believe that noone died in the attack *at all*. I saw one poster here claim that the cruise missiles that hit the Pentagon were loaded with body parts to plant DNA on the scene(!) How is this considered "having a sensitive word about the death and distruction", exactly?

Also, need I remind you that it is you conspiracy mongers who are using the deaths of 3,000 of your fellow americans as your own personal plaything? If you're not using it to further your agenda to slam Bush, you're using it to further your "Jewish world order" agenda, and if it's not that, then you're using to to push out your "the masons staged 9/11 attack" angst. According to you characters, the only person completely innnocent in all this is Bin Laden. How is this "caring about who was behind 9/11", exactly?

I'm sorry, but the fact is, no pathetic excuses of my "being pro-zionist" (whatever the heck THAT is) on your part is going to negate the fact your movement has been infected with some real hard core delusions which are detracting from your credibility, and this "9/11 whistleblower" bit of the OP doesn't do anything to refute the statement. If you don't like the fact that I'm pointing this out, that ain't my problem.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Read this

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS- FORUM REJUVENATION##

Then post in a civil manner. If you can't do that, don't post.

Hope thats clear.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
GoodOlDave -- Watch the LIVE news footage and then watch the footage they showed later in the day.

Mod Edit - removed pointless off topic comment - stick to the topic please.
[edit on 22-3-2010 by '___'omino]

[edit on 22/3/10 by neformore]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

top topics

join