It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern GUILLOTINES Confirmed at Ft. Lewis, WA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Text Staff Sergeant Donnie Boysel of Fort Lewis WA, Confirms MODERN GUILLOTINES/TRAINING AT FORT LEWIS

By Pam Schuffert
educate-yourself.org...

Note-The modern guillotines are here to behead all NOAHIDE LAWS breakers and NWO resisters.www.google.com...

Staff Sergeant/ARMY RANGER/Spec Ops man from Fort Lewis Washington that I just met WHILE TRAVELING FROM MONTANA TO NORTH CAROLINA REVEALS:

"THE GUILLOTINES ARE REAL AND I WAS GOING TO TRAIN MY MEN IN MY PLATOON TO USE THEM NEXT WEEK IN HIGHLY CLASSIFIED OPERATIONS AT FORT LEWIS...UNTIL YOU TOLD ME "THEY WILL BE USED ON YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS UNDER COMING MARTIAL LAW!''

NOW he and the men who he told about my reporting, on HOW the guillotines will be used against their fellow Americans, ARE BEING ROUNDED UP AND HUNTED DOWN LIKE DOGS.

Humvees and helicopters surrounding their homes...military pay and all access to bank accounts and credit cards being cut off...and NOW HE IS ON THE RUN! All because they found out the truth about MARTIAL LAW and the guillotines FROM ME and have agreed among themselves to NEVER GO ALONG WITH THIS TERRIBLE NWO AGENDA!

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/21/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I would like to make clear that I am in no way promoting Christian Doctrine. It would appear that the author of this article is a Christian herself and is the one recruiting but, I do believe this information to be of interest to all here at ATS.

I wanted to make this clear as to stop the posting of those that would say I am directly promoting the Christian Faith.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Is this on the up and up? I was thinking that guillotines would have to be used because if they blow your brains out, the eyeballs will pop out and the iris will be damaged. No transplants.

But still I wonder if this is true, it has been a rumor for some years now.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Some wonderful sources you have there if you are a completely gullible lunatic.

Anything credible?

I once had a homeless guy tell me that he was an Army Vet and that he had killed 3000 insurgents and disarmed 12,000 IEDs I didn't go onto the internet to report it, because I knew it was a BS story from a guy who was probably mentally ill.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Miraj]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

I have been doing an in depth look into this, after a High Ranking friend of mine within the US Intelligence Community sent me this story. So far I have confirmed several of the finding that she points to in the article she wrote. Whether or not she really met this US Army Ranger or not, I do not know. I have a few connections within the 2/75th Rangers Regiment that I will be talking to and will post what they have to say to me about this subject.

Sincerely

MolecularPHD

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Interesting post. S&F!

I did a quick search on the net and came up with this:

PAMELA SCHUFFERT'S WAR AND RUMORS

For the past six months, many 'internet patriots' have been e-mailing each other, and to various websites, the reports of a woman who honestly believes she is an overseas intelligence agent for the patriot community. Her name is Pamela Schuffert, author of the self-published (xeroxed) book, "Premonitions of an American Holocaust" (1999). RumourMill News is her latest platform.

Schuffert's credentials are not those of a journalist. She is a graduate of Elim Bible College, New York. Her late father was an American Army officer, famous for his cartoons during WWII, who worked at the Pentagon during the 1980's, where Schuffert believes he was involved in a Satanic coven. Schuffert's background includes no professional employment as either a writer or researcher.

In 1999 she hosted a shortwave program on WWCR, financed by herself, using her small inheritance after the death of her father.

There is no doubt that Pamela Schuffert is impassioned and articulate. From extensive travels across the U.S. during the 1990's, she amassed a great deal of hearsay evidence relating to the construction of concentration camps, as well as stories connecting the C.I.A. to Satanic groups. But readers of her book will only find the usual photographs (fenced compounds with barbed wire tops facing inward), and no documentation otherwise. The fact that her work has not been published by any legitimate alternative patriot press, on or off the internet, is not an oversight.

Having spent some years of her girlhood in Germany, Schuffert speaks the language well. Some of her most impressive stories while still in the U.S.A. concerned her interviews with German military staff stationed at their facilities at Alamogordo, New Mexico (Holloman AFB).

Certainly, it is true that the U.S. government has welcomed thousands of foreign troops to American soil for what is euphemistically described as "training exercises." The One-World Government will one day employ all national armies to enforce its dictatorship. But is it true that martial law is planned for the country in a matter of months, or even that it is an inevitable part of 'the program'? More to the point, are there "agent provocateurs" within the Christian community and the alternative media who are being used to unwittingly foment revolution, so that those who want a violent confrontation with the patriots, for their own purposes, can watch events play into their hands?

Read more: Rumormill News

I'm not saying this debunks the OP, but it's something to think about.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is a very OLD rumor. I read this probably 2 years ago.
This Pamela person has come up with a few fear mongering stories which have dissipated into having no substance at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Guillotines!?!? I mean... really? There are dozens of ways to exterminate people that would be less messy and much faster. Why bother creating a bloody mess all over the place and risk creating a "shock scenario" for the troops tasked with carrying this out? There is gassing, lethal injection, pithing, firing squad, hanging etc... Guillotines are just so middle ages. I'm not buying it at all. Besides... who needs to be "trained" to lock someone's head in a stock and pull a release? This just doesn't compute with me.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I found that same article; which is why I am taking her account with a huge table spoon of salt. I have however been doing some digging into this as soon as I find something credible about her account I will post it.

Sincerely

MolecularPHD

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
when does this crap stop, the last time when a guillotine was used in good fashion was 17 January 1793.

What's next?

Another thread about the FEMA trains and camps?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This would make a good Twilight Zone type episode. (black and white)

A guy has to face the guillotine in the morning. He can hear them raising and dropping it and the clang it makes as he lays on his cot. In his mind's eye he sees faces of people. But it is not people who he knows. Horrible distorted personages. Deformed.

Someone is talking to him! Someone is touching him! "Wake up", the voice says. As his eyes focus he sees a guard. "We have a busy day today", the guard says. As the young man awakens he realizes that he is not the intended victim. He will operate the guillotine!

As he slowly puts on his guards uniform, he looks at the other guard. His face becomes distorted and deformed. They leave the room together. The door shuts. The clang of the guillotine is heard in the distance.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
I would like to make clear that I am in no way promoting Christian Doctrine. ...

I wanted to make this clear as to stop the posting of those that would say I am directly promoting the Christian Faith.

Sincerely

TheGhost

Goodness knows, we can't have anybody talking about Jesus Christ, or the 10 Commandments, or doing good and loving your neighbor here on ATS....

Now, I'd like to speak a little bit about someone who needs to be in your life. His name is Lucifer, and you should think about what he can do for YOU!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why the heck would we have guillotines when we already have the CIA???

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

The reason Guillotines would be best used, is because that way the body parts could be useful. After all, they kidnap people every year from all over the world and use them and their body parts in disgusting experiments in the underground bases, because that was in keeping with the treaty they made with a certain race of extraterrestrials in exchange for the technologies.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I am sure this method would do a lot of damage, not just that, but the stress of such an event would have dire effects. It would be quicker/easier to trank them up and harvest the parts than this method.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions
HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions
Code Sections - 17-10-38/ 17-10-44
A BILL TO BE ENTITLED AN ACT

1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official
1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty
1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative
1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for
1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other
1- 6 purposes.

SECTION 1.

1- 8 The General Assembly finds that while prisoners condemned to
1- 9 death may wish to donate one or more of their organs for
1-10 transplant, any such desire is thwarted by the fact that
1-11 electrocution makes all such organs unsuitable for
1-12 transplant. The intent of the General Assembly in enacting
1-13 this legislation is to provide for a method of execution
1-14 which is compatible with the donation of organs by a
1-15 condemned prisoner.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Military service men and women do not travel on public transportation armed.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

That is not true. I spent twelve and half years as an Officer in the US Army; and on several Occasions was forced to take the Greyhound or Amtrak to different bases. I always carried my service sidearm, often times caring other weapons of personal protection as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The same crap was posted June 2008 in another forum. ....

www.godlikeproductions.com...

It met with pretty much the same response as it has here, that it's....

Crap.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Hi gang:

I’m new here, so I will try to be kind. First off, with ref: to Ms. Pamela Schuffert, she is no doubt articulate, and educated, however I too have read this piece concerning this mystery “Staff Sergeant” from Fort Lewis, and I know for a fact especially from our military, that NCO’s and NCM’s are strongly discouraged from wearing issued kit on buses like Greyhounds this includes combat knives; this alone would be enough to get an NCM a severe reprimand if not a mandatory psych review! Saddly I need proof, so I googled this “patriot’s” name – and lou, nothing came up except for this “LA” excerpt from Ms. Schuffert’s “interview”. I went further..Fort Lewis eh!? If you’ve read this further you’ll note that when he got “found out” he had a fire fight with MP’s from this same base, where he allegedly killed several of them..REALLY?! If this was truly the case, CNN and every pinko newspaper out there would be plastering the headlines, the Fort Lewis homepage would have pictures of the fallen MP’s and a 1 – 800 would immediately be in place, where donations could be made to the widows of said fallen, (and on and on and on). That’s right ladies and gentiles give me proof, this guys military record, the obits for the fallen MP’s and oh yes I have more. How come, when I went on the FBI homepage and googled his name into their database still nothing came up. Come on people, think – if one of our grunts tried this up here the RCMP would be all over it! I apologize for being cold, unfeeling and unkind about this story, but that is all this is! Just an extreme version of “COSPLAY”. There are a lot of folks with access to the internet, who also have varying degrees of mental illness, would you not accept this as a legimate truth?. Then it should follow that whether it’s combat related PTSD or a variation of Schitzophrenia, is it not possible that both these “stars” have problems. None of us have this woman’s nor this man’s medical history, and I’m just spitballing here, but maybe Ms. Schuffert has some degree of mental illness, could this same person not be given over to delusional behaviour or even psychotic episodes if she does not take her meds on time.

Now FEMA coffins, again as several of the saner among us have pointed out FEMA has to be prepared for everything, including flood waters that regularly steal our loved ones from their final rest, your FEMA coffins may be designed to store a number of the dead or to insert one coffin to prevent further destruction to it’s already broken and waterlogged state. Look at the size of them, they are “oversized” this would be sufficient space to put a standard sized casket into, where this Tupperware outer casket would act as a barrier. Now let’s look at these “death camps” shall we. First off, did any of you bother to notice that the photos are of “old” POW camps used to house Italian and German POW from 65 years ago! These are the kinds of photos that are in this woman’s “book” If this is such “dramatic proof” how come no legitimate publishing house will print her manuscript? There are simply not the logistics available to FEMA for them to at a moment’s notice, tie up rail lines, divert them to specified “secret” locales and to load what would amount to millions of people, to feed, cloth, entertain or bury. You guys have a big country but to allocate that much economic resource and location to housing “homegrown dissidents” would not be practical. Am I being logical. If I am so far out of touch with reality I have only this to “parrot” give me proof.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join