It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phobos Space Station?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The below message is from Richard Hoaglands Facebook page:

Phobos Update: The last 24 hours in the "Phobos Investigation" have been wild. There's NO other word for it! As promised on "Coast," in the last several days I have been quietly turning to several colleagues, to have each of them INDEPENDENTLY computer-process the newly-released ESA images of Phobos. One of them, Keith... Laney, runs a well-known anomaly website -- called "Hidden Mission." At least -- he USED to .... Last night, AGAINST my repeated advice, Keith POSTED one of his new Phobos imaging enhancements. And, IMMEDIATELY, his entire Hidden Mission website was DESTROYED. Toast. The link (below) is to what USED to be "Hidden Mission." Obviously, somebody is sending us ALL a MAJOR "message." Keith ignored my warning ... and he's suffered total elimination of his site because of it! What are "they" afraid of ...? That, we're right ... it IS a "20-mile-long, ancient spaceship!" Stay tuned.

The Hidden Mission

So Hoagland and a few other independent researchers seem to believe that Phobos is some sort of artificial space station, and now they claim to have evidence to back up these wild claims.

It is interesting that Keith Laneys website was 'shut down' immediately after posting some of this evidence.

I can't wait to see what Hoagland comes up with after making such promises.

On March 16th he posted:

For those who listened to "Coast to Coast AM" last evening (March 15), you heard me announce that "the latest Mars Express images of the inner Martian moon, Phobos, have now CONFIRMED -- after application of extensive 'noise-reduction algorithms' -- the existence of Phobos as 'an ancient, ARTIFICIAL Martian Moon!'" Bec...ause of the inexplicable "week-long ESA delay" in this imaging release process, and the obvious attempt we have now discovered ... to deliberately CONCEAL what's actually on these images with so-called "white noise" ... we have decided to cancel our appearance at the "AlienEvent" Conference, March 20th -- and, instead, post our detailed Phobos imaging analysis on Enterprise ... for free. Stay tuned ....

Here is that Coast To Coast show he mentions......

Richard C. Hoagland commented on new photos of the Martian moon Phobos, taken by the European Space Agency. He suggested the imagery pointed toward the "artificial space station" model for Phobos, and that further tracking data was revealing that the Martian moon is hollow.

And his latest message goes on to say:

We have ALREADY diversified this data. Copies of all the enhancements have been sent to several sources -- with instructions to do EXACTLY what you recommend .. in case anyone tries any "hanky panky" against Enterprise.

This was an act of sheer desperation against Keith ... and stupidity cubed. And, yes, the "noise-free" images are -- I like your word Josh -- AWESOME ....... See More

This is IT.

Stay tuned ....

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Not a big fan of Hoagland, however I'd be very interested in any evidence he chose to share. I have to say that this feels a bit as though he's creating a supression conspiracy. If his perceived pattern holds, then he might leak the evidence in tantalizing little bits.

I'd love to be surprised though, and appreciate your sharing this story. Credible evidence of artificial satellites apart from Earth would be wonderous.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have a question which im having trouble locating answers,

How far is Phobos from earth at its closest point while orbiting
Mars??

cool thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I agree argentus, Hoagland is great to listen to but I have still to see credible evidence for the theories he proposes. Lets hope this time he can back himself up

Apparently he will release all the data for free on his website as soon as he has checked and double checked it all. That's if his site isn't shut down.

reply to post by scubagravy

Mars' distance from Earth varies from 36 million miles (nearest planet after Venus) to over 250 million miles. Proportionately, this six-fold distance variation is the greatest of any planet. So Phobos will be similar give or take, I'm no expert

Apparently though Phobos is easier to reach than our own moon because of the type of orbit it holds, more info on that is in the above videos. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
When it says immediatly shut down and toast.

I have been looking at that site and was wondering if it meant just the pictures and details were gone or the whole site.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I'd love to be surprised though, and appreciate your sharing this story. Credible evidence of artificial satellites apart from Earth would be wonderous.

Google for the former Russian pilot, Col. Marina "Lady MIG" Popovich. She has confirmed that Phobos is a hollow body, with a space station within. Also she originally released that pic, taken by Phobos II probe, showing a 20 miles long cigar-like spaceship.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

The link to the hidden mission forum still isn't working.

*Just so you know.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e50c4d98b8d4.jpg[/img]reply to

post by ucalien

I believe the USSR was a lot more advanced in there space program than what we were lead to believe, After all they put the first lunar rover on the moon and its design was so advanced even NASA head hunted the the designer after the collapse of the old "red" USSR...

[edit on 21-3-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wow, well this certainly has peaked my interest.

Do we know when Richard will be posting these photos along with their analysis?

I've listend to C2C quite a bit in the last few years but never heard of this apparent phobos anomaly. I will do more research on the subject.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I was just looking at Steve Quayle, and happened to come across THIS ARTICLE somewhat relational to your thread, and thought I'd pass in on.

cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Great thread!! Well that explains why I havent been able to access the site. I have been doing my own research on Mars and I used that site for various things and I am now pissed
it's not accessible. Why would they stop his site? Over a picture? really? Why not just delete the pic link if they want to be such brats about it.....Oh well guess I have to find other sources for my thread I have been working on for months.

As for Phobos being a space station well I am not too sure on that myself. I guess it could be possible and pretty cool if you ask me.
I am still new to reading what Hoagland has to say so I havent really made an opinion on him yet.
S&F!!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was quite the admirer of Hoagland, until his suggested Obama vetoed the NASA moon base due to the space Nazsi-with the alliance in space-were stopping humans from travelling into space.

However, I will study these pictures, and watch the video, with great care.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't know about Richard H.....he seems to make claims that always turn out to be less than he promised. His whole website (Enterprise Mission.com) is like that it's as though he sees things no one else does. I would hope the goods will be delivered on this one but I have my doubts.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone

Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin spoke about the future of space exploration and said the public would be interested in a monolith on Phobos, one of the two small moons that revolve around Mars.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
where are evidences? i dont see any.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
they all seem to be promising something big then it never comes into fruition.

i watched moon rising the other day and its 99% pure speculation.

In my opinion there is still no convincing evidence to support
moon bases , mars bases , hidden space stations etc.

Its gotten to the point now where they should really shut up until they have something more to bring to the table than blurry images and testimony of dying x NASA / military personnel.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Here is what he continued to say (in an interview with Alex Jones, of all people):
"It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe it's a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. But I don't believe that. But some people are liable to think that".

[edit on 3/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The website just crashed. Did anyone get a cache before this happened?

2nd line.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by ventian]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
so how does Hoagland plan to release this evidence if his friend's website was "destroyed"? Is there any proof that this other website was shut down or that this image was ever even on there? Sounds a little convenient to me...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Thanks for the replies everyone

Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin spoke about the future of space exploration and said the public would be interested in a monolith on Phobos, one of the two small moons that revolve around Mars.

I've not seen this clip before, I find it concerning when Americans talk about developing something that doesn't belong to them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join